Eh, sometimes a brother just likes to hear stories about encounters with Jesus, Angels, ? ...

Options
Sour-Cream
Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know there's a supernatural world outside of the natural and I've personally seen some stuff but I find myself browsing youtube and finding these videos here. Go ahead and bash away, I know what I believe in bruh..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0sLg6o5x7o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l7A4cQHxuY

I catch myself watching Sid Roth, where he interviews testimonies about people that have seen supernatural encounters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw5qBHyVtoQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdUGoFTfP7w

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Options
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do you believe in? Why type of Supernatural experiences have you seen?
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    ? , just miracles, I knew wasn't by my hand. If I told you, it would sound dumb as ? .
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Meh, I'm gonna get some ? . ? this thread.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had many encounters with the super-natural. Every day to be more specific. The everyday occurences are the spiritual battles that I see through the animal kingdom. Birds especially.

Crows= the demonic hordes
    Hawks, Seagulls, sparrows, and especially the black phoebe = the angelic host

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee."
    Job 12:7

Outside of the everday occurences i've had some great signs given to me. Messages in the sky for real!

About 6 years ago, me and my ex-GF were laying on the beach at night. It was a clear summer night. We were looking up into the heavens and all of a sudden the stars started moving. I thought I was only seeing it at first, but then she said she saw it happening too! I mean the whole sky was dancing! Every single star was moving. And when I say moving, they were moving in every direction. It was amazing. My ex saw it too, so our witness agrees. ? opened up both of our eyes to see an amazing specatacle. ? can do anything!

I also saw a message about Babylon the Great in the clouds. It was super bowl sunday when it happened. The year the Packers won. I was in my back yard waiting for the super bowl to start and I was looking up talking to ? . And then I saw a cloud that was shaped like the United States of America. Only thing about the cloud was that there was a smoke rising from the cloud. And I knew exactly what it meant. Amen.

"And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come." Revelation 18:9-10

I also have seen angels in the sky. Like the angel that appeard over the temple mount in Jerusalem. Here goes the video just so it show you what I saw as well.

http://youtu.be/JIoHE6P8gOk

The closest encounter I had with a ball of light similar to the above example was when I worked at Coca-Cola about 4 years ago. I worked the graveyard shift doing production. And I was walking back to my line after lunch like around 2 am. I looked up into the sky and it couldn't have been more than 100 feet up from me, but a ball of light appeared out of nowhere and it zoomed across the sky and disappeared. When I say zoom, i mean zoom! It took off like the ball of light in the video above.

I've seen other ? of light higher in the sky as well. That zoomed across the sky, but they were way up. The one I saw at coca-cola was so close anybody could have seen it if they were looking up. When I saw that "being of light" I felt like it was indestructible. It could have crushed any human without any effort. But I wasn't scared of it. I always thought it was a good angel, not a fallen one.

I've also had many dreams about the end of the age and the 2nd coming.

Oh yeah, me and my ex-gf that saw all the stars move also saw 2 angels while we were driving. It was night time and we were driving under a overpass and the overpass was darkened, but when the car lights hit 2 silohouettes appeared under the overpass. They were shaped like birds, it was amazing.

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    A dude got fired from my job and threatened to blow/shoot up the place within that week. The manager had one security guard at the front entrance with a strap. A few of us new this ? was crazy. He looked like a colombine shooter and he got fired for sleeping on the job and he threatened the dude that was training him and said he was gonna ? him. The other dude quit for fear of his life. The next day, me and a coworker were talking about it and I told him that ? will protect us, there ain't nothing to worry about. We looked up in the sky and saw a cloud in the form of smoke then it disappeared, looked back up and then it looked like a cloud in the form of an angel on it's knees praying with massive wings.

That was a small supernatural encounter.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A dude got fired from my job and threatened to blow/shoot up the place within that week. The manager had one security guard at the front entrance with a strap. A few of us new this ? was crazy. He looked like a colombine shooter and he got fired for sleeping on the job and he threatened the dude that was training him and said he was gonna ? him. The other dude quit for fear of his life. The next day, me and a coworker were talking about it and I told him that ? will protect us, there ain't nothing to worry about. We looked up in the sky and saw a cloud in the form of smoke then it disappeared, looked back up and then it looked like a cloud in the form of an angel on it's knees praying with massive wings.

huhlolz_zps057ef320.gif

i'm so ? glad you're just ? with people or i'd really be tripped out
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Awesome testimony. ? is always speaking! He uses all of creation to teach us, show us, comfort us, and guide us.

"For ? speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not." Job 33:14

The carnal mind does not and can not understand these things. Only the mind that has been renewed and in dwelt by the Spirit of the living ? can understand when ? speaks. Praise ? for your spiritual perception. May your understanding continue to deepen as you seek after the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great story. Prayer does work. All you have to do is raise your thoughts/prayer ( your need, wish for a safe workplace ), program the thoughts/prayer( keeping the fired worker from returning ) and direct the thoughts/prayer ( @the fired worker )
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i have seen people demon possessed and my spirit has left my body if you follow my denomination you will have a supernatural experience it's built into the faith.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

huhlolz_zps057ef320.gif

i'm so ? glad you're just ? with people or i'd really be tripped out

Eh mafucker, that hurt my feelings and I'm obligated to knock you the ? out b.
  • Sour-Cream
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Shorty that I messed with when I came out here was a miracle. She had an evil whorish spirit attached to her but why when I left her crib, she got fired the next day and literally lost everything, cursed me out for ? taking her blessings. Apartment, job, plus the other miracle was that I was busting in every orifice of her cause she couldn't get pregnant or so she said but when I left. I was disease free, no kids but this ? gotta kid by some other funny looking lame ? with a pierced eyebrow and he looks like a ? that's a wannabe rapper 7 years younger than her. That could have been me so ? was essentially looking out for me.

When I saw that miracle, it further convinced me to go to church because when I was there something was telling me, I don't belong here, there's a demonic spirit here, seek ? and plus she was holding me down from going to church. I even tried to go to her paps church and she wouldn't let me. We met this Christian white couple with kids/happy family in this big house by willowbrook mall and ? even revealed that that will be me. A liberated outside of the box, ? fearing man that will be lead others to follow ? and he will bless me from there. I already am going down that path plus the tithes and offerings been keeping me stabilized and blessed. I dunno bruh. I can't possibly say that I've been blessed here on my own.

Matter fact, I wasn't even a good driver. Had a license but never drove nowhere in NY. Didn't know nothing about owning a car and ? lead me to get my own car and crib. Now I work at a job where I drive and operate a lot of machinery as well. My life has been a living testimony.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Were people having these experiences say before religion came about.. I wonder. Or is the things we say occur, only in our minds because we have been told over and over that they happen and it's out there.

No sarcasm intended.

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Strange things with crows, usually they up and leave when your traveling down at a fast pace.. always thought, ok these guys are pretty clever and switched on about what's going on. Then one day in my work truck and was going quick, and few darted out of the way, this one crow just jumps up and then go bang right into the grill! Was stuck right up in the grill dead. Work friends saw it, and were spooked out saying oh ? never seen some one hit one, acting like I was hexed or something. Removed it with a shovel and buried it.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    i have seen people demon possessed and my spirit has left my body if you follow my denomination you will have a supernatural experience it's built into the faith.

& what denomination would that be? a sect of Christianity or something else?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Were people having these experiences say before religion came about.. I wonder. Or is the things we say occur, only in our minds because we have been told over and over that they happen and it's out there.

No sarcasm intended.

The scriptures describe exactly how I was prior to me meeting Jesus Christ. I was spiritually dead and totally oblivious to the things of ? . I could not and did not want to understand spiritual things. I was incapable of even perceiving it, until I met Jesus Christ and accpeted Him into my heart and life.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of ? : for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthains 2:14

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »

Strange things with crows, usually they up and leave when your traveling down at a fast pace.. always thought, ok these guys are pretty clever and switched on about what's going on. Then one day in my work truck and was going quick, and few darted out of the way, this one crow just jumps up and then go bang right into the grill! Was stuck right up in the grill dead. Work friends saw it, and were spooked out saying oh ? never seen some one hit one, acting like I was hexed or something. Removed it with a shovel and buried it.

lol. that's an interesting story. I've never hit a crow, they usually just prance around for a quick second and then dart out of the way just like you said.

But crows are unclean birds and evil spirits use them. It's not by coicendence that crows are always associated with evil and demonic themes in movies, television shows, video games, etc.

Not that my spiritual eyes are open I see into the spiritual realm. Praise ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had many encounters with the super-natural. Every day to be more specific. The everyday occurences are the spiritual battles that I see through the animal kingdom. Birds especially.

Hawks, Seagulls, sparrows, and especially the black phoebe = the angelic host

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee."
    Job 12:7

Outside of the everday occurences i've had some great signs given to me. Messages in the sky for real!

About 6 years ago, me and my ex-GF were laying on the beach at night. It was a clear summer night. We were looking up into the heavens and all of a sudden the stars started moving. I thought I was only seeing it at first, but then she said she saw it happening too! I mean the whole sky was dancing! Every single star was moving. And when I say moving, they were moving in every direction. It was amazing. My ex saw it too, so our witness agrees. ? opened up both of our eyes to see an amazing specatacle. ? can do anything!

I also saw a message about Babylon the Great in the clouds. It was super bowl sunday when it happened. The year the Packers won. I was in my back yard waiting for the super bowl to start and I was looking up talking to ? . And then I saw a cloud that was shaped like the United States of America. Only thing about the cloud was that there was a smoke rising from the cloud. And I knew exactly what it meant. Amen.

"And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come." Revelation 18:9-10

I also have seen angels in the sky. Like the angel that appeard over the temple mount in Jerusalem. Here goes the video just so it show you what I saw as well.

http://youtu.be/JIoHE6P8gOk

The closest encounter I had with a ball of light similar to the above example was when I worked at Coca-Cola about 4 years ago. I worked the graveyard shift doing production. And I was walking back to my line after lunch like around 2 am. I looked up into the sky and it couldn't have been more than 100 feet up from me, but a ball of light appeared out of nowhere and it zoomed across the sky and disappeared. When I say zoom, i mean zoom! It took off like the ball of light in the video above.

I've seen other ? of light higher in the sky as well. That zoomed across the sky, but they were way up. The one I saw at coca-cola was so close anybody could have seen it if they were looking up. When I saw that "being of light" I felt like it was indestructible. It could have crushed any human without any effort. But I wasn't scared of it. I always thought it was a good angel, not a fallen one.

I've also had many dreams about the end of the age and the 2nd coming.

Oh yeah, me and my ex-gf that saw all the stars move also saw 2 angels while we were driving. It was night time and we were driving under a overpass and the overpass was darkened, but when the car lights hit 2 silohouettes appeared under the overpass. They were shaped like birds, it was amazing.

I know you're dead serious and they're your beliefs but LMAO

btw, those weren't stars, they were ufos