The Official 2013-2014 College Football Thread

Options

Comments

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So apparently the leading candidate to be Florida's next OC is
    182289676-head-coach-lane-kiffin-of-the-usc-trojans-reacts-during_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=227&q=85

Lmao if this is true
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Still amazes me how some teams need our scraps to survive.

I'd rather be self sufficient but I understand everybody ain't able
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Meltdown Time

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2013/12/3/5165014/nsfw-its-meltdown-time-bama-saban-auburn-iron-bowl

All-Bama edition

Saban playing like a little ? . & when does Foster graduate?

? Cade Foster...I thought he may have redeemed himself this year........BOY DID HE PROVE ME WRONG

Six million a year for this.

I feel like suicide bombing an animal shelter.

I hope NFL scouts really saw what kind of a back Yeldon is tonight. I'd take any three previous first-stringers, and Roy Upchurch, any day over him. Just awful.

What's the point in even hoping for an undefeated season anymore? All Bama does is win 11 games each year only to lose a game in November. Then they have to rely on other teams to lose just so they can play for a national championship. Luck has been on Bama's side during this "dynasty" and finally it's catching up. The coach that the UA pays millions of dollars for is, to put it lightly, a ? . He ? about the HUNH because he's "concerned about player safety". When in actuality he's afraid because it completely destroys his precious defense. All the 5* & 4* DBs, LBs, OL, DL, RBs, QBs & WRs aren't going to help when the game comes down to kicking FGs & your team always has the least clutch kickers in CFB. It's also not going to help when you run the ball on 3rd and short to get 0 yards & then try the same thing again hoping to catch the defense off guard. It's easy to blame the K or the Defense. When it's actually the coach & his staff. Maybe next year they'll go undefeated. More than likely they'll finish 11-1 though. It's their trademark, their MO, now. Instead of "Never Again"; it should be "Same ? , Different Year".

I can't be a Bama fan anymore. I care too much and I don't appreciate the good times. No team deserves it less than auburn

McCarron is trash.

Im done with these trash ass running backs. Graduate and ?

Kenyan Drake = Fumbletron TJ Yeldon = Droptimus Prime

THIS GAME IS SQUARLY ON SABAN AND RIGHT NOW HAS NOT DOMINATED ABURN AND I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU

I BELIEVE SABAN was working on his TEXAS deal all week
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    So apparently the leading candidate to be Florida's next OC is
    182289676-head-coach-lane-kiffin-of-the-usc-trojans-reacts-during_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=227&q=85

Lmao if this is true

How does he keep on getting jobs?

nvm.....I know why.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kiffin keeps falling up
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess that ESPN video about bama fans is correct

http://youtu.be/Nvyknw4VClE
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tha bause wrote: »

Why you think they have the dumbest fan base in all sports

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dontavius Russell goes to the Iron Bowl and decommits the day after....come on board young man....you dont wanna make the same mistake trey Matthews made

Lawd! Q. Leslie is still contemplating dipping AU for LSU. I think the run heavy Offense doesnt appeal to him being a one year player.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Kiffin would have a hard time recruiting in Florida. He didn't do himself any favors when he was coach at Tennessee.

"For those of you who haven't been to Pahokee, there ain't much going on. You take that hour drive up from South Florida, there ain't a gas station that works. Nobody's got enough money to even have shoes or a shirt on."
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Bruh stop the ? all teams have good and bad fans, for u to say we have the dumbest fanbase is stupid, y'all ? on here make me laugh that commercial is about the fans that live and breath Bama football and thats it and the other half of us have a NFL and NBA team to cheer for when Bama football season is over
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »

Bruh stop the ? all teams have good and bad fans, for u to say we have the dumbest fanbase is stupid, y'all ? on here make me laugh that commercial is about the fans that live and breath Bama football and thats it and the other half of us have a NFL and NBA team to cheer for when Bama football season is over

You spazzing out like that helps prove our point
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    How bout dem buckeyes!!!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's more of a diss on the state as a whole bruh.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Mark Long ‏@APMarkLong 2m

Just heard Gators coach Will Muschamp plans to switch to up-tempo offense in 2014 and is willing to scrap pro-style system
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
  • south4life
    Options

You spazzing out like that helps prove our point

Wasn't spazzing out, I'm a Bama fan and when someone is calling our fanbase the dumbest fanbase in all sports it's an insult just because u don't like Bama!
  • south4life
    Options

It's more of a diss on the state as a whole bruh.

Again I'm from Bama, I was born in Tuscaloosa and still have family there so when u calling Bama fanbase the dumbest fanbase in all sports u talking bout my family as well!

• Livefromclayco
    Options
    Screen-Shot-2013-12-02-at-1.59.57-PM.png

Alabama fans are hilarious when they lose
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mariota coming back for senior season
  • south4life
    Options

Dude did go out of bounds, even the commentators were waiting to see if it was stopped and were even looking for a flag but, we loss and it's over Auburn got to worry bout Mizzou.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bama fans are too spoiled for their own good....I went to Illinois...u don't see me crying
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude didn't go out of bounds. His foot hovered out of bounds, but it doesn't matter unless you step out.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? didn't step out lmao
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Suprised nobody can see the obvious photoshop