U.N.S. The Education on Tommy Sotomayor.

Options

Comments

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This wack ass ? nosigned my post on some justice league platinum cape wearing saving lois lane type ? ...
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    This wack ass ? nosigned my post on some justice league platinum cape wearing saving lois lane type ? ...

Wrong.

I no signed your post because shorty had a point and all you could do was say some nut ass ? . I specifically recall in this very thread you speaking against that type of nonsense. How could I not give you a no sign?

This is what you said ...

Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 9,441
    December 3 edited December 3
    It never fails. When we have someone on this forum bring up a good valid point that is worth considering, you have monkeys jumping off the branches to confuse and to ultimately shatter the point by silly ass selfish viewpoints that have nothing to do with wisdom or common sense that basically highlights the original opinion's worth. It turns into who can throw the most shade at someone.

You on some hypocrite ? B.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This ? named Tommy keeps popping up on this site for some reason... ? it... time for me to see what this ? bout....

...Yo, this ? name is like the second thing recommended on youtube...

...LOL... this ? ? women to the fifth power... Ah, yeah, he definitely got some issues with black chicks.

I don't know if it's tough lough love (.... LOL...) him being bitter, or his mama ain't ? . Maybe all of the above. There's truth to the bigger picture of what he's saying, but he definitely comes off as a hater of black women. This ? personal life ? up his delivery. He finna be like Ron Isley singing bout getting cheated on for his audio life.
  • Leviathan616
    Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Options
    OP, why you post a video of this salty ass ? ?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

Don't ask me no ? questions. I don't have the answers. ...
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited December 2013
    Options

Wrong.

I no signed your post because shorty had a point and all you could do was say some nut ass ? . I specifically recall in this very thread you speaking against that type of nonsense. How could I not give you a no sign?

It never fails. When we have someone on this forum bring up a good valid point that is worth considering, you have monkeys jumping off the branches to confuse and to ultimately shatter the point by silly ass selfish viewpoints that have nothing to do with wisdom or common sense that basically highlights the original opinion's worth. It turns into who can throw the most shade at someone.

I know what I said. That opinion holds true for smart maphukas making a point. In which I was talking about @stopitfive making some valid points to consider.

That ? bird is dumb as ? . You thinking she has valid points only makes you look just as dumb as she is.

And you out here agreeing with her ? ? How come the real knows she is a bird brain besides you?

And really, what is the point she making? Yea ? , I know you will be rereading her post trying to turn ? biscuits into golden nuggets. Naw ? , it won't work.

• THIRDSUPREME
    Options

Wrong.

I know what I said. That opinion holds true for smart maphukas making a point. In which I was talking about @stopitfive making some valid points to consider.

That ? bird is dumb as ? . You thinking she has valid points only makes you look just as dumb as she is.

And you out here agreeing with her ? ? How come the real knows she is a bird brain besides you?

And really, what is the point she making? Yea ? , I know you will be rereading her post trying to turn ? biscuits into golden nuggets. Naw ? , it won't work.

It aint all that serious bruh. You got a no sign cuz she had a good point weather you agreed with it or not.

"You're dumb...you're stupid", "The real know", ? I don't know or give a ? about none of y'all. What y'all in here taking sides?

doesnt_aproove_medium.gif

? nah. KYS
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Right?! He's so bitter and angry.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »

Right?! He's so bitter and angry.

Who..Styles?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

Wrong.

It aint all that serious bruh. You got a no sign cuz she had a good point weather you agreed with it or not.

"You're dumb...you're stupid", "The real know", ? I don't know or give a ? about none of y'all. What y'all in here taking sides?

? nah. KYS

Now "it ain't all that serious bruh". Now "I don't give a ? about none of y'all" Now "yall in here taking sides"

So I guess you tried turning ? biscuits into golden nuggets and realized it couldn't work, huh?

The problem with you and DT just boils down to selfish ass reasons.

What she says is nothing more than diversionary so she can get pats on her back.

What you said was nothing more than wanna be g ? so you won't look like a fool out here.

? don't think large enough and beyond themselves...hence why we got so many problems today.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @byefelicia and @taeboo @amann @stopitfive @coonkillathird

wether its tommy sotomayor or the dude in the OP , nobody hold the complete truth. They both got some valid points in their vids.
    The ongoing debate gives Tommy some valid points : as soon as you criticize the illnesses of black community you are labeled a ? , an angry guy , ugly, a agent of the white supremacists. I thought that America was the homeland of freedom of speech.

@byefelicia @taeboo the one who Truly loves you has to be your biggest critic because he wants you to advance. Beware of the people who say that you re perfect, that our community is perfect, that obesity is thick healthy and beautiful : they dont love you.
    Sotomayor doesnt gain millins and shoe deals with his rants. His familly is threatened, he might one day get shot one day at this rate. Instead of taking the easy road of hypocrisy, he has chosen to wear the finger pointer cap for some of us to wake the ? up.

I have black sistas and year ago i was act like this guy whenever i heard them expressing their dislike for their color and hair subliminally. I was recieving the same responses as Tommy . Now they are proud and respected women who dont suffer from the ongoing outcome of slavery and segregation : we dont like ourselves, we cannot communicate quietly, critism is hating, being healthy is acting white, being intelligent is acting white.

Whe should start to look at the message not the speaker. We have to open our eyes even if its hard. We owe that to our children. Earth doesnt belong to us its for our heirs. And as far as our black community, we have to do our best to give them more pscychologic strenght, less junk food, more knowledge , less guns.
    We have to stand our ground, not burning ours ourselves.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    1. Soto does tell the truth. It's harsh and ugly but there's truth to it. A many of black women unfortunately fit the exact profile he's talking about and in return are the same ones that get so bent out of shape by what he's saying. If he where talkin bout black men, they'd be cosigning him to death. But I don't like the fact that he says "black women" a lot as if to generalize. Yeah he says he doesn't mean all black women, but that's only after he's said a bunch of "black women"s. I don't agree with that. Not every sista is like that and let's keep the focus on where it belongs, on these trifilin ass ? .

2. We cant get ? resolved cuz we refuse to address issues right before our eyes. It's always an excuse for an ain't ? ? . This has to stop. ? all the "shaming won't help" or "don't judge" ? , it's some hoes out here that need to run into a brick wall. We done beat up on ? do death, wtf else can we blame on black men that ain't been said already? Let's be real, who raised all these ain't ? men? With that in mind, the black men out here ? up deserve no cake walk either, but for every black man thats ? up, there's a black woman (or women) lettin him dig them out raw.

3. Welfare done made us lazy as ? . It's a fact, black folk ain't productive unless they're struggling. Ever since there's been less to come together and fight for, black folk done sat around and waited for them checks. And let's stop ignoring the fact that as high as the poverty rate is for us, black folk stay spending money on ? they don't need and can't afford. We see it every damn day, but then some of us wanna front like it's a minor problem. Stop

stop

there's hundreds of studies (google, lazy) that do not support the view that public assistance programs significantly reduces the incentive to work... mainly because there is no real incentive for a lazy person to not work and collect a check... so i really don't know where you get this idea that welfare has made us lazy, besides maybe talk radio and your own limited personal observations

generally people turn to the government because they cannot get jobs that pay a living wage, not because they are pathologically dependent on handouts or unusually reluctant to work

with the news of mconalds an walmart, two of america's largest employers, encouraging their workers to file for foodstamps and other forms of aid, i don't see how you continue to live in this bubble lol

rest of your post is one broad generalization after another

Go sit down somewhere. You are the last person on here to talk about generalization when you are quick to generalize people when it fits your nonsense arguments

You stay failing at your weak ass google stats. How many times you gotta be exposed for posting some irrelevent, flawed so called studies and statistics? Like that bulshit ass "study" you tried to pass of as truth when it turns out it was the 70's from a nutcase. Google aint necessarily your friend. You dont dig deep enough to accurately support your stances.

You 've proven time and time again that you support a bird ass victim mentality and a drawn out exchange with you is like talking to a wall.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

Wrong.

? nah. KYS

Now "it ain't all that serious bruh". Now "I don't give a ? about none of y'all" Now "yall in here taking sides"

So I guess you tried turning ? biscuits into golden nuggets and realized it couldn't work, huh?

The problem with you and DT just boils down to selfish ass reasons.

What she says is nothing more than diversionary so she can get pats on her back.

What you said was nothing more than wanna be g ? so you won't look like a fool out here.

? don't think large enough and beyond themselves...hence why we got so many problems today.

What?

Man we can be on the same page...we can agree...or we can not agree... I'm for the people. Anybody that's for the people is cool wit me. If you're about tearing other ? down to build up your own ego then you're a lame, and I don't ? wit you.

You come out the gate wit all this captain save a hoe ? when I didn't even know that was a female till you said so. If you and her have previous problems that's something different. I called it how I saw it, and I still feel you were doing what you had asked others not to.

Moving along bruh.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I listened to him years ago.
    I think the topic was the ATL mall cop that tasered a and kicked out a couple of black people.
    When he went in on Jill Scott for her interview in Ebony/Essence, I never took him serious and I say the same to anyone else.
    He did have a good interview with Tariq Nasheed though.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »

wether its tommy sotomayor or the dude in the OP , nobody hold the complete truth. They both got some valid points in their vids.
    The ongoing debate gives Tommy some valid points : as soon as you criticize the illnesses of black community you are labeled a ? , an angry guy , ugly, a agent of the white supremacists. I thought that America was the homeland of freedom of speech.

@byefelicia @taeboo the one who Truly loves you has to be your biggest critic because he wants you to advance. Beware of the people who say that you re perfect, that our community is perfect, that obesity is thick healthy and beautiful : they dont love you.
    Sotomayor doesnt gain millins and shoe deals with his rants. His familly is threatened, he might one day get shot one day at this rate. Instead of taking the easy road of hypocrisy, he has chosen to wear the finger pointer cap for some of us to wake the ? up.

I have black sistas and year ago i was act like this guy whenever i heard them expressing their dislike for their color and hair subliminally. I was recieving the same responses as Tommy . Now they are proud and respected women who dont suffer from the ongoing outcome of slavery and segregation : we dont like ourselves, we cannot communicate quietly, critism is hating, being healthy is acting white, being intelligent is acting white.

Whe should start to look at the message not the speaker. We have to open our eyes even if its hard. We owe that to our children. Earth doesnt belong to us its for our heirs. And as far as our black community, we have to do our best to give them more pscychologic strenght, less junk food, more knowledge , less guns.

@Lemzola

These are my words from this very thread.

[/quote]

Your anger may inspire you to take action, changing the mind set of some or many.

We want to do better as a race. We can't do that unless we hold each other acountable.

We need to reprogram the mind set of the youth, but we can't do that if nobody gives a ? .

[/quote]

Now it's one thing to hold one another accountable, we were great at doing just that back back in the day. You can let someone know that the ? they are doing is not cool without making them feel empty and worthless. What Tommy is doing is only serving his own ego bruh. Sometimes a message can come across as hateful or loving depending on how it's delivered.

I actually had words with this dude. He said that light skin looked better than dark skin. Just like that... he aint say in his opinion or that that was his preference, but that it was just that and black women should deal with it. This dude has a dark skinned daughter...how the ? she supposed to feel when she sees that video in a few years? That's not what real ? do. So yeah, dude is entitled to say whatever he wants and those who see through that ? are entitled to say this ? is a fraud. He is not making people want to change for the better. He is creating division and hate amongst the people.

Listen to a Farakhan speach... that is how you talk to the people. You don't tell your kids I hate you and I hope you die, you're all ugly and expect for that to somehow make them better. This ? Tommy got y'all fooled.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited December 2013
    Options
    @coonkillathird

I agree but whe are not in the minds of Farrakhan or Sotomayor. No matter what the reasons or the mindset of the person who spread the message, mindset that we just can can interpret, what matters is the message imo. Wether Sotomayor is a fool or full of ego is not important and crucial. And look closely at the reactions you get : you re labeled as a Sotomayor too and im ? damn sure that you re not hating on your race. How ironic.

look closely at the reactions of @felicia and @taeboo for example : they dont bring counterfacts to your assesements, they throwing jabs at you, and others are saying that if you think so it s because you have been in problems with black women.

There are two extremes : hypocrisy and hate. Racism is plain hate, hypocrisy is always saying what people want to hear. Between you find love. Love is telling the truth, good or bad. Sotomayor may act like a biter angry ? YET he states some truths and he expkains it. I wish , you wish he was wrong, but he is not.
    and i m waiting for a female Sotomayor to call us men out! She may speaking like Malcom x or Trinidad James i dont care. If we want to advance we have to get the ? laundry of our communities out of the baskets.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Also @coonkillathird

i know a lot of dark skin dudes and women that think that light skin is better. I even hear parents telling that ? . as far as Tommy saying that , i rather interpret it a a teasing sign for dark skin people that suffer for centuries from that complex to react , to speak.
    Rick Ross said it ' i wish there were darkskin sistas in my vids but they DONT EVEN SHOW UP' = mental defeat , color compkex.
    you see i dont Ross as a model but this sole phrase is full of truth : subconsciously , ton of darkskin people think that they are less as the lightskin ones. Many darkskin are unconfortable with lightskin. If you want examples look at the remarks @angryroscoe gets.

Those illnesses are part of our GENOTYPE. We have inherited them genetically from slavery and it has been solidified with segregation. In order to not passing them to the future generations, we have to acknowledge them and tying to get rid of them. We can rewrite our genetic history by modifying our PHENOTYPES ( the way we live and think and react).
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    @coonkillathird

I agree but whe are not in the minds of Farrakhan or Sotomayor. No matter what the reasons or the mindset of the person who spread the message, mindset that we just can can interpret, what matters is the message imo. Wether Sotomayor is a fool or full of ego is not important and crucial. And look closely at the reactions you get : you re labeled as a Sotomayor too and im ? damn sure that you re not hating on your race. How ironic.

look closely at the reactions of @felicia and @taeboo for example : they dont bring counterfacts to your assesements, they throwing jabs at you, and others are saying that if you think so it s because you have been in problems with black women.

There are two extremes : hypocrisy and hate. Racism is plain hate, hypocrisy is always saying what people want to hear. Between you find love. Love is telling the truth, good or bad. Sotomayor may act like a biter angry ? YET he states some truths and he expkains it. I wish , you wish he was wrong, but he is not.
    and i m waiting for a female Sotomayor to call us men out! She may speaking like Malcom x or Trinidad James i dont care. If we want to advance we have to get the ? laundry of our communities out of the baskets.

My reactions?... look I understand what you're saying, look at the message and not the messenger. I totally can agree with that, but if you read what I said in my last response then you know know I'm not feeling the entirety of the message or the way it's being delivered. That is different than me just not liking T.J.S. Some of his videos will be cool and then others are just way off into I hate your guts and all kinda other ? . Man....that ? is not cool.

I gave an example of the way you speak to your kids. You want them to know that you're angry if their angry, but you never say certain ? to them unless you don't really love them. Would you say to someone you loved that you hate their guts? None of that devils advocate ? either

And as far as my reactions....they good. Nothing but goats, ethers, and cosigns in this thread buddy. And if it wasn't. .. so what... all I'm doing is stating my opinion and trying to understand how others feel about what dude in the video was sayin.

Im going to say it again...we do need to hold each other accountable BUT we need to do it the right way. Tommy aint doin it the right way bruh.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Also @coonkillathird

i know a lot of dark skin dudes and women that think that light skin is better. I even hear parents telling that ? . as far as Tommy saying that , i rather interpret it a a teasing sign for dark skin people that suffer for centuries from that complex to react , to speak.
    Rick Ross said it ' i wish there were darkskin sistas in my vids but they DONT EVEN SHOW UP' = mental defeat , color compkex.
    you see i dont Ross as a model but this sole phrase is full of truth : subconsciously , ton of darkskin people think that they are less as the lightskin ones. Many darkskin are unconfortable with lightskin. If you want examples look at the remarks @angryroscoe gets.

Those illnesses are part of our GENOTYPE. We have inherited them genetically from slavery and it has been solidified with segregation. In order to not passing them to the future generations, we have to acknowledge them and tying to get rid of them. We can rewrite our genetic history by modifying our PHENOTYPES ( the way we live and think and react).

Wow, well Lemzola it's been real. Some things we can agree on....others not. Peace.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? tommy yeah we know theres some ain't ? women out there but he's adding to the problem I don't see him offering any solution. that ? is a woman hating ? theres some videos on youtube exposing him.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    ^ For now T.Sotomayor is all you got . Deal with it, fight back by changing some social fuckeries that hold us back.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    ^ For now T.Sotomayor is all you got . Deal with it, fight back by changing some social fuckeries that hold us back.
    Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Also @coonkillathird

Wow, well Lemzola it's been real. Some things we can agree on....others not. Peace.

Thats right @coonkillathird, however we agree on the main thing : we have to change.

I got two sistas one is way darker than the other. Whenever my mom was saying to the darker ' oh look at your skin it gets clearer' i immediately was fighting back back throwing the cream tube in the trash and saying to my sista ' you are what you are, don t lisent to that lightskin darkskin ? '. Then i was labeled craziy, taliban. I ask my mom why she thought so, she froze and couldnt answer. Why ? It came from the subconscious graved belief that dark skin is less than light skin.
    Minute later she said ' wait , you re right, where is the logic in what i was saying?

It was the same with fake hair. She was asking relentlessly my sistas whenever they were on nappy head mode ' whe will you get your hair done? Its not correct to be like that! ' i decided to fight back by asking them ' why being oneself is incorect for us black people? Do you imply that european hair is bettet than african one?'Same result, she froze unable to answer. Where does this belief come from : subconscious rest of colonization time. Now she stopped acting that way. They still doing that fake hair thing, but RARELY and for other reasons that the previous ones.

i could have act like an hypocrite and shut up. But in my own dimension i chose to fight in order to destroy the self hate phenotype that was passing through education and communication. As a result a photograph stopped my sista and ask her to take make some art pics.
    Now i m sure that they will talk to their children otherwise = Genotype changing.

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    One book published in 1998 isn't enough evidence to refute the many studies to the contrary.

Charles Darwin had one book out that spoke of his studies that eventually became widely accepted in the scientific community too...

its not the only book that puts forth the same philosophy Ruth tried to prove either....

? u for distracting me from writing this paper on Correctional Program Assessment.
    I found a meta-analysis that supports the notion that parent impact educational achievement. This is just an illustration of how parenting effects one area of a child's life. An important area at that.
    Abstract:
    A meta-analysis was undertaken, including 21 studies, to determine the impact of parental in- volvement on the academic achievement of minority children. Statistical analyses were under- taken to determine the overall effects of parental involvement obtained for each study as well as specific components of parental involvement. Four different measures of academic achievement were used. The possible differing effects of parental involvement by gender and socioeconomic status were also considered. The results indicate that the impact of parental involvement overall is significant for all the minority groups under study. For all groups, parental involvement, as a whole, affected all the academic variables under study by at least two tenths of a standard devia- tion unit. However, among some of the races, certain aspects of parental involvement had a greater impact than did others. The significance of these results is discussed.

for the article google:
    A META-ANALYSIS
    The Effects of Parental
    Involvement on Minority
    Children’s Academic Achievement
    WILLIAM H. JEYNES
    California State University, Long Beach

I haven't heard of that so I goated u...

But the study Judith conducted was more along the lines of a child's personality and social skills. The study is proposing that parents have little to no effect on their Childs personality and morality, but that their peers will influence these things the most. Its actually very interesting and disheartening in a sense.

But it don't matter. Imma do everything in my power to make sure my son and future children are educated and morally rich individuals...

Gotta keep it real

http://youtu.be/2imuf0RTDjM

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lemmy I e-love you and everything, but all of this is some bull. Sotomayor does not do these videos for the benefit of black women. He does them for yt hits plain and simple.