Is The Eastern Conference the worst its ever been?

Options
2»

Comments

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the east is garbage..with that being said, i'm glad its garbage so the wizards can make the playoffs

but that's tough to say because it's like you think the Wiz are good because they made the playoffs, and you want them to be a legitimate team, but if everyone around them got too old or fell off, we can never know if they are real or not.

and by the way they play weak teams vs. stronger teams, they are still the same ole Wizards playing down/up to their competition. They can play a tough game or even lose to a 2-10 team but play tough or even sneak in a W against Miami or Oklahoma City.

team is straight Fools Gold until they string together 4-5 winning seasons in a row.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    they were talkin about this again today on PTI...

the east is a utter disgrace. all them playoff series gone suck. other than Heat v. Pacers in the ECF
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Back to my point earlier.

The Celtics are 8-12, leading the Atlantic Division, and was supposed to be a "tank" team.

There was supposed to be some parity with the trades made and free agents acquired this season, but to be honest, the whole "super team" concept seems to be fading away, and teams built together are thriving. Look at the Pacers/Blazers game on Monday, which was a good game, did any sport pundit have them as the two best teams in the league??

Once the East stops mortgaging their future for immediate greatness, then maybe some balance will be restored. Until then, the Celtics rebuilding will have more wins than the Nets and Knicks combined.
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    Options
    My fault, the Celtics have as many wins as the Nets and Knicks do, not more