Top 10 Super Heavyweights

jono
jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
#10: Kane
Verbal skills are impeccable, athleticism was pretty good at his peak but he became kinda formulaic over the years.

#9: Mark Henry
The Hall of Pain alone catapults him onto my list. 10 years ago he was a laughingstock but now, he has improved in every department. His promos are good (quotables for days) and his matches have improved a lot too.

#8: Bam Bam Bigelow
My fandom of him comes primarily from his run in ECW where he seemed to fit in the most and make his biggest statement as a performer. Incredibly athletic big man with good intensity and a really physical style.

#7: Vader
Brutal style and a very convincing, probably the most convincing monster heel of all time.

#6: Bill Goldberg
Mr. Intensity himself. It's hard to not envision a Goldberg match as anything less than high impact.

#5: Kevin Nash
Natural charisma and probably the best personality on this list. Nash is cool if he is nothing else. Although his run as WWE champion was abysmal, mostly due to the depleted talent pool, he more than made up for it during the nWo angle.

#4: Dave Batista
While he lacks in the athleticism department Batista excels in personality and storytelling. Besides who could forget his heel turn before he retired? Absolutely masterful stuff.

#3: Hulk Hogan
The most charismatic wrestler of all time. The amount of adjectives from icon, megastar, legend don't do him justice. He's not my personal favorite human being but we wouldn't be watching this wrestling ? if it weren't for him most likely.

#2: The Undertaker
The keyword for The Phenom is adaptation. Unlike anyone else on this list his style and moveset changes throughout his entire career depending on character variation and alignment.

#1: Brock Lesnar
The most complete super heavyweight of all time. Speed, strength, technique, intensity and a look that just screams "bad ? ". A true freak of nature.

Comments