First Time Sex Failure

Options
mr.jamrock
mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
Been dating a chick for maybe a month finally out of the blue she calls me over to " come see her". I get over there we chill for a little she starts rubbing on my soldier we start messing around. Im up and alert we get into it after fumbling to find protection. After maybe a minute in it I go soft and with no prevail I cant get back up. This only happened once while in high school. she has moved to another city maybe an hour away. Should I just call it a wraps and give up on her?

Comments

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this used to happen to me when i first start ? and hadnt messed with too many chicks yet or if i wasnt too into the chick before we start ? . usually theyre always down for a 2nd go around if u were cool with em and and everything worked out. if i wasnt feelin the chick tho didnt bother to talk to em anymore.

dont feel like u have to save face. if ur doing it cuz u just genuinely tryna ? her or pursue her then go for it but i'd wait until shes back around in your city rather than take that long ass drive out there.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens or in your case didn't, don't dwell on it
  • KingTut23
    KingTut23 Members Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    Options
    it happens. most girls blame themselves
  • mr.jamrock
    Options
    Bad name? lol as much chicks as I smashed. Man that ? just wasnt smooth I dont know what happen but I aint even gonna hit her back. Idk how to come back or hit up a chick off of something like that.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @thadamnjay (I think)
    Please change this ? name-the ts- the Jamaican community is but a small minority on this board, and I'm sure u wouldn't want to alienate us by letting this dude keep his name.

Sincerely young gns
    cause this ? embarrassing us.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn you were so wack she moved to another city

just come out the closet ? ? , it will b better for your already ? conscience
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'Tis a lesson you should heed:
    Try, try, try again.
    If at first you don't succeed,
    Try, try, try again
    - Thomas H Palmer

Your pride should not allow you to give up so easily....

Fix up, look sharp...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mr.jamrock wrote: »
    Been dating a chick for maybe a month finally out of the blue she calls me over to " come see her". I get over there we chill for a little she starts rubbing on my soldier we start messing around. Im up and alert we get into it after fumbling to find protection. After maybe a minute in it I go soft and with no prevail I cant get back up. This only happened once while in high school. she has moved to another city maybe an hour away. Should I just call it a wraps and give up on her?

@ underlined This bring a whole new meaning to the term runnin from the ? nh

@ bolded Oh you still usin present tense?

Rapper-TI-Laughing1.gif
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was this thread moved to powder room?
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mr.jamrock
    Options
    LOL. she was moving before this happened ? . I aint mad ? just embarrassed I always clowned ? for this never thought this could ever happen
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never had this happen before, low testosterone my ? .
  • Leviathan616
    Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Options
    OP, you ain't got nothing to be ashamed of. ? like this happens, it's called life.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Limp ? support group thread...n/h smdh
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    First mistake was stopping to go look for a rubber..If she is a bad ? you just go in raw

and then you catch aids. ok I got it.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    mr.jamrock wrote: »

an hour away? what, you can't drive there? how old are you? twelve?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF? How does this happen to you people?

Either that broad is not attractive
    you ?
    You have a problem and need to go get that checked out
    you were on drugs or ?

This ? aint ordinary bruh, not ordinary at all. Y'all be having old man problems. Next thing dudes gonna be talking about having strokes and getting they prostate checked(pause). LOL when this ? happens I know them females be upset as ? . They self esteem probably drop low as hell afterwards.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stevie janikowski ass ?

"Scientifically speaking, what’s probably going on here with the f*ckin’ downstairs business is your ? muscles are looking at yourself in the mirror, and they’re saying Jesus Christ, there’s no way in hell that any woman is ever gonna f*ckin’ let me pump her..."

"You put zero, to no effort, into your personal appearance. I mean, maybe try spending more that 6 bucks on a haircut. You know, buy shirts that aren’t f*ckin’ plum colored..."

"Let the d*ck guide you, alright? The d*ck knows what it wants to wear. And right now — the d*ck wants to be a hunk..."

no ?