One of the cats from DBCO catches a beatdown/robbery in Detroit airport

Options
124»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    My lil cuz was in the navy nicca and there are sum hood gangsta ass niccas in that ? from east to west! Gang banging, drug dealing, pistol poppin military niccas.

Pimpin 2.
    Yes ? ? ? in the military too. I know 2 ? that was pimpin some crackaz wives 2 other ? .
    ? is amazing, but it happens.

lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Who-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9659488-432-240.gif

No but seriously, who are these ? ? I feel like an old ass man not understanding the jokes nd ? .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp this Eastside/Westside beef never gets old..........

Before moving to MS as a kid ..I was orignally born and raised in the Boston-Edison part (grew up on Longfellow and then later on Atkinson by Rosa Parks Blvd) , then raised on the Westside on Archdale close to PRock (Plymouth).

Smh if that dude was rolling solo dolo....that the ? you can't do in the D, hell naw.

Why was Mayweather having an event @ Cobo Hall? Was it for helping Emmanuel Steward or a new organiztion trying to be the next KRONK gym?

What's wrong with cobo hall? he had a party there last year
  • LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? is serious...damn

• BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope the little youngster don't have serious beef.. He should stay out of certain places when he don't got backup.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? don't even have a neck to hang the chain on.
    That ? tucked into the folds of his neck fat
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Before moving to MS as a kid ..I was orignally born and raised in the Boston-Edison part (grew up on Longfellow and then later on Atkinson by Rosa Parks Blvd) , then raised on the Westside on Archdale close to PRock (Plymouth).

Smh if that dude was rolling solo dolo....that the ? you can't do in the D, hell naw.

Why was Mayweather having an event @ Cobo Hall? Was it for helping Emmanuel Steward or a new organiztion trying to be the next KRONK gym?

Nothing wrong with Cobo Hall, but being honest thought he would be having a party in the suburbs out by Royal Oak or the Palace (Auburn hills) than in Cobo.......

But Mayweather ain't from the D, but I don't know if it helping with an Emmanuel Steward run orgazination or some othe rboxing organization. For the homies living in Motown, is KRONK still around?

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    uhhh honestly idk. last I heard they took a lot of stuff out after Emmanuel died because they didn't want it to get stolen
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IDGAF about either side in this bullshyt beef. Whats amazing is that this is 2013 Street Lords vs Chedda Boys beef all over again. Neither side aint learned ? from the past so they're doomed to repeat the ignorant cycle all over again. Have fun being self-destructive tuff guys.

• Bcotton5
    Options
    Floyd may weather is from Grand Rapids
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats crazy is this happened in a AIRPORT.....a AIRPORT which would mean they should have security up the ass you would assume(you know in case of a terrorist attack...lol).

it wasn't the airport
  • loch121
    Options
    Steve Lobs wrote: »
    Can we just all agree Detroit got the woat street crew names?

Street Lordz,BMF(even though they ran around in ATL), Pony Down, The best friends, Young Boys Inc all are dope names

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young Boys Incorporated...Pony Down...Lmao....
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    I'm sure they're "heavy in the streets"...But, lmao...
  • loch121
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    I'm sure they're "heavy in the streets"...But, lmao...

What's wrong with Pony Down or YBI? They made sense. Pony Down rocked Pony down to the socks and shoes

Young Boy's Inc was young kids doing big business

There are way worse street crew names out there
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah like the bloods n crips lol
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Icewear Vezzo? HBK??? Green Guy Webbie!?

dafuq.gif
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rep Freeworld

• Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Nothing wrong with Cobo Hall, but being honest thought he would be having a party in the suburbs out by Royal Oak or the Palace (Auburn hills) than in Cobo.......

But Mayweather ain't from the D, but I don't know if it helping with an Emmanuel Steward run orgazination or some other boxing organization. For the homies living in Motown, is KRONK still around?

Nope, the KRONK is a distant memory. Our city has damn near cut the recreation budget, the Kronk fell victim to the game. Stallone and a couple other famous gus tried to help but now its a vacant building.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So in Chicago names like ? 's and MUBA is what's hot
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Man Up Band Up...
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Icewear Vezzo? J-Breezy HBK??? Green Guy Webbie!?

dafuq.gif

I don't follow..
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Icewear Vezzo? J-Breezy HBK??? Green Guy Webbie!?

dafuq.gif

I don't follow..
    Team eastside and green guyz roll together pretty much..I find it odd that Icewear Vezzo has a mixtape dropping next month and they just happen to do this now, same with Greenguy Webbie after this he was posting pics of his Mixtape...And J-Breezy HBK didnt get beat up at a school him and dbco were beating up some college cats its on vid...i like both dbco and T.eastside/greenguys ..but its clear that they saw a opportunity to do this to get their name buzzing more. Also dbco done jumped plenty of cats so it is what it is..cant cry if you out there doing it too, but kicking the dude in his face while he was out was some foul ? .

I read that ? wrong. My bad bruh.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    So in Chicago names like ? 's and MUBA is what's hot