Let's Officially Revisit the Trent Richardson Trade

Options
13»

Comments

• mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    Options
    mikelewis wrote: »
    I think it is too early to revisit this, considering the season hasn't ended.

If Trent Richardson comes up hugr in the playoffs, then what is the opinion?? If the draft pick Cleveland picks up is a bust, then what?? The guy got benched for poor play, but no one can say if that doesn't light a fire in him for the offseason.

I agree but I don't think he'll end up doing ? this playoffs, but a whole offseason with the colts and maybe some added motivation after the bashing he's going to take, he might come out beasting next year, but Colts I think still need to address the line and receivers in the offseason, Wayne is getting up there and coming off a serious injury

I agree with the line troubles, hence why the team's owner is constantly on Twitter mad about his quarterback always ended up on his back. That pourous line has also contributed to his troubles, although not the only reason he hasn't been up to task. My main point is that there is a lot of football left to play, and that until the season ends, we really can't assess this trade properly.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Walter Payton average 3.5 yards a carry his rookie year to, whats your point? The trade looks bad, but I don't think the Colts are a good fit for Trents style
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then Walter Payton averaged 4.5 a pop in his second year, so exactly where are you going with that argument?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I'm not talking ypc and ? . I'm talking getting double digit touchdowns. Getting yds don't mean ? if it don't equate to points on the board. That's the bottom line.

Tolbert get TDs

Marion Barber use to get TDs

But them ? ain't worth ?

Get his ? ypc up to a 4 and then we can call him average

Until then he doo doo grits
    I
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Browns have a lot in common with the Chiefs from last year.

If the Browns get a QB, look at everythign else in place:

Ravens and Steelers for the first time in a while are mediocre. Gordon puttin up ridiculous numbers, Cameron is a beast, Haden is a top 5 DB, TJ Ward, Joe Thomas, Mingo, extra 1st rounder...

I just dont like when nggas choose to make jokes over actually talkin football...like the Chiefs wasnt 1-15 last yr. You gotta start somewhere and it happens everywhere
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I'm not talking ypc and ? . I'm talking getting double digit touchdowns. Getting yds don't mean ? if it don't equate to points on the board. That's the bottom line.

Tolbert get TDs

But them ? ain't worth ?

I

Oh so TD's don't win games huh?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    My stand on the trade hasn't changed. I didn't agree with it. Whatever pick they get from the Colts won't be anybody special either, so now it's two first rounders on the roster lost in the shuffle and on the payroll. I think Trent will become a good back. I don't think his rookie year was a fluke, it's just sometimes ? go through a slump. It happens.

How do you know this?

Just a strong guess. They've constantly gotten top 10 picks for years and maybe a handful of them have turned out well. So the chances of getting it right later in the first are unlikely. Joe Thomas and Joe Haden are they're best picks in the last Idk how many years. Oddly enough they got Gordon in the supplemental draft and Jordan Cameron in the 4th. So Idk, ? is a gamble. Ain't no sure things.

How you gon say our pick ain't gon be ? then say ain't no sure things

Lol. I'm just guessing. You never know though.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Tolbert get TDs

But them ? ain't worth ?

I

A lot of players can get a bunch of 1 yard TDs thats not worth 2 first round picks

That's what you're not grasping when I wrote those two names
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options

Tolbert get TDs

But them ? ain't worth ?

I

A lot of players can get a bunch of 1 yard TDs thats not worth 2 first round picks

Tolbert get TDs

But them ? ain't worth ?

I

I know what you meant. But still those guys serve a big purpose.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Browns overall starting unit outside of the QB position is pretty solid ..if you dont have a qb in this league u dont have ? , if they can get a legit qb they can make a big leap quickly..but franchise qbs are very hard too find.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Browns will draft Teddy, Boyd, Manziel all in this draft til they get one that works.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So lets talk about how Andrew luck has 336 rushin yards nd Trent has 326 on da season Lmao
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Jim Brown = Negrodamus
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look like another Bama player from Nick Saban era who sucks or just avg in NFL not named Julio Jones.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Colts just signed Tashard Choi