What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Spike VGX 2013 Award Nominees Announced

2»

Replies

• Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeahhhh that was awkward.
    I can't watch awkward stuff makes me uncomfortable lol
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
    funkdocdamcfocuslion_heart
  • stonefacestoneface Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that shit was garbage. First and last time I'm sitting through this in it's entirety. Only good thing about it was the GTA V performance at the end (save for that last shitty hipster band), the reveal of that one dope lookin' ass indie space exploration game and the fact that some of the winners actually deserved to win in their respective categories.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu7Tm959sfXvO--7pqgLE-TTa6_K7XuduZ7Jt3jkbpf5ZmUSALfAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgeTjNotLvYjNCdJ6RbBRCm2_fj9jBKArvaAOZURlw-aSbNY9rCARZA1.jpg
    Instrumentals Are A Science
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. Yea, they really fucked the show up. It was perfect last year, but this one was probably the worst one ever. They even fucked up the reveals.

It reached a point were it was so bad that it was good for me though. I love watching awkward situations lol

Tyler The Creator wins the award for least amount of fucks given.

• BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    LOL. Yea, they really fucked the show up. It was perfect last year, but this one was probably the worst one ever. They even fucked up the reveals.

It reached a point were it was so bad that it was good for me though. I love watching awkward situations lol

Tyler The Creator wins the award for least amount of fucks given.

LMAO @ 2:10 Since I had stopped watching this disaster by that point I'm glad I watched this clip because that part was truly fucking hilarious.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still laughing at this nigga saying "I live in the Remedy multiverse"....awkward AF
2»