I'm gonna be honest(self ether inside).

2»

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ? when did you become the author of IC Rules of Posting doctrine? FOH I didn't tell anyone not to enjoy it. I just said it was funny to me when people make a big deal out of it.

What? Look if you don't like it fine but don't be sour ? ass ? because others enjoys it you making yourself look like a hater
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ? when did you become the author of IC Rules of Posting doctrine? FOH I didn't tell anyone not to enjoy it. I just said it was funny to me when people make a big deal out of it.

What? Look if you don't like it fine but don't be sour ? ass ? because others enjoys it you making yourself look like a hater

? , you making it seem like I clowned him or bashed him for liking the feature. I just laughed and said it was funny that people were so excited about such a simple feature. You catching more feelings about it than the person I quoted. Quit being a ? .
  • vageneral08

? , you making it seem like I clowned him or bashed him for liking the feature. I just laughed and said it was funny that people were so excited about such a simple feature. You catching more feelings about it than the person I quoted. Quit being a ? .

A simple feature like voice commands that none of us had on a console before? Lol bruh leave it alone you sound salty as ? because you not doing it....to me you sounding off like scorned ? just stop it
  • The Lonious Monk
    lol ? , we're not even talking about voice commands. We're talking about QR code scanning. Something that I've been doing with my cell phone for YEARS. No, I haven't done it on a console, but then again over the 6 years I've had my PS3, I've entered all of 4 codes, so no I'm no jealous over that ? . I still don't understand why this ? upsets you so much. Are you on period or something? Is that why your name starts with ? ?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you two ladies stop swinging your purses at each other. ? ...
  • vageneral08
    lol ? , we're not even talking about voice commands. We're talking about QR code scanning. Something that I've been doing with my cell phone for YEARS. No, I haven't done it on a console, but then again over the 6 years I've had my PS3, I've entered all of 4 codes, so no I'm no jealous over that ? . I still don't understand why this ? upsets you so much. Are you on period or something? Is that why your name starts with ? ?

You can scan a code with a voice command dumb dumb what don't you understand? ? is you crying for? You been crying since last month with focus when he made ya weak minded ass mad but it's ok as someone who enjoys the console I will enjoy every aspect of what it can do game wise and media wise unlike you who worried about what's inside the console lol
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The voice commands >>
  • vageneral08
    Is dead rising 3 worth getting?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played it yet really..but i.hear its fun
  • The Lonious Monk

You can scan a code with a voice command dumb dumb what don't you understand? ? is you crying for? You been crying since last month with focus when he made ya weak minded ass mad but it's ok as someone who enjoys the console I will enjoy every aspect of what it can do game wise and media wise unlike you who worried about what's inside the console lol

Nobody cares about the voice command, stupid. I was specifically talking about the QR scan capability. And how am I crying? I'm laughing at your ? . You're the one on here caping for someone who barely even gave a ? about what I said. Dog just give up and shut up.

• CraigMakaveli
    CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Da ? is a qr code?
  • vageneral08

Nobody cares about the voice command, stupid. I was specifically talking about the QR scan capability. And how am I crying? I'm laughing at your ? . You're the one on here caping for someone who barely even gave a ? about what I said. Dog just give up and shut up.

The feelings keep pouring out and still don't know what he's talking about....
  • vageneral08
    Anyways my ? suppose to come thru the mail today can't wait
  • The Lonious Monk

The feelings keep pouring out and still don't know what he's talking about....

lol Whatever you say. I'm done. I feel stupid for even going back and forth with you about this BS.
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    Might take it over my girls house if it ain't working in the morning.

? I would have been did that sh#t
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its BT man no suprises there