White folks can do it, why can't we?: Enter a ? thought process

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in The Social Lounge
Ever heard the old cliche' term "You can't do everything everybody else do" or what about "If so and so jumped off a bridge would you do it too?"

Of course you have, but you'd be surprised at just how many ? in the world that haven't. So much so that they literally get upset when they can't do certain things that white folks do and gget away with....

for example...Stealing....White folks steal like nobody's business.. I used to work stockboy at Walmart graveyard shift...so you know it ain't NOBODY in the sotre during thos hours, right? but hold the ? ' phone...White folks do. BIGTIME...and they stealing they ? ' ass off too. ...lol...and ironically the white security guard ain't catching them either, but yet since I was working there, they nabbed about 8 Black theives and ZERO White crooks and I saw them all stealing at one time or another, even Asian be packing candles in they purse and baby strollers, even saw one ? open a pack of diapers and steal about 6 of em out and kept it moving. but ironically ONLY the Negros are gettin' hemmed up. and boy do they pitch a ? ' fit about it too...One captured ? actually said to the Security guards "White folks stealing in here too!"... I thought it was ? up and I agreed with him, and I was upset too...so to avenged the young ? for not thinking his theiving plot out thoroughly, before I quit, I lifted about 6 car batteries off a storage truck, few tires, and some other goodies. ? em.

Moral of the story, ? can't do everythang white folks can do, but if you Black and on the inside, ? it, DO IT! Steal some ? ..White folks do it all the time!

Comments

• REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a white man I approve this post, go forth and take your bounty.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? hate a theif. It would be worth it for my ? to be stolen if I got to catch them.
  • Sicky Mouse
    Sicky Mouse Members Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    all kinds of people steal at the store i work and no one ever gets caught. except when the store manager chased and even tackled this one dude, he was white though.
  • Kliimaxx
    Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bet T/S ain't got a problem with, "oh just because blacks were rapping or doing Hip-hop first what's wrong with white people now doing it?" make's you wonder who's the real ?
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TS is a cracka
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Ever heard the old cliche' term "You can't do everything everybody else do" or what about "If so and so jumped off a bridge would you do it too?"

Of course you have, but you'd be surprised at just how many ? in the world that haven't. So much so that they literally get upset when they can't do certain things that white folks do and gget away with....

for example...Stealing....White folks steal like nobody's business.. I used to work stockboy at Walmart graveyard shift...so you know it ain't NOBODY in the sotre during thos hours, right? but hold the ? ' phone...White folks do. BIGTIME...and they stealing they ? ' ass off too. ...lol...and ironically the white security guard ain't catching them either, but yet since I was working there, they nabbed about 8 Black theives and ZERO White crooks and I saw them all stealing at one time or another, even Asian be packing candles in they purse and baby strollers, even saw one ? open a pack of diapers and steal about 6 of em out and kept it moving. but ironically ONLY the Negros are gettin' hemmed up. and boy do they pitch a ? ' fit about it too...One captured ? actually said to the Security guards "White folks stealing in here too!"... I thought it was ? up and I agreed with him, and I was upset too...so to avenged the young ? for not thinking his theiving plot out thoroughly, before I quit, I lifted about 6 car batteries off a storage truck, few tires, and some other goodies. ? em.

Moral of the story, ? can't do everythang white folks can do, but if you Black and on the inside, ? it, DO IT! Steal some ? ..White folks do it all the time
    Dont get caught......