Supes n Wondy, Spawn n Angela, Thor n Monica? Who you got?

evoljeanyes
evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in Quite Comical
Team1
Superman and Wonder Woman

Team 2
Spawn, Angela

Team 3
Thor, Photon (monica rambeau)

I am going with Team 2 or 3 here...who you guys got?

Supes n Wondy, Spawn n Angela, Thor n Monica? Who you got? 14 votes

50%
DupacdalyricalbanditgnsfocusItzGravitationCottonCitySlimSoloman_The_Wise 7 votes
Spawn and Angela
7%
Lou Cypher 1 vote
Thor and Photon (Monica Rambeau)
42%
a.mannBcotton5NothingButTheTruthDarkRaidenSour-Creamevoljeanyes 6 votes

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spawn and Angela
    Spawn, all day every day.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    who ? with Superman on that list.
    Hell Wonder Woman might give Thor and Spawn a run for their money
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 , depends on which version of Spawn because he eventually became ?
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    right, which version of Spawn? Otherwise, i'd go with Thor/Monica
  • evoljeanyes
    Classic Spawn...my bad.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's a fight definitely supes and diana
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Supes and WW
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tied between Thor/Monica and Spawn/Angela. Brb
  • Sour-Cream
    Thor and Monica. Angela slows Spawn down. Spawn beats Thor, Monica beats Angela then Spawn.
  • Sour-Cream
    Thor is tied with Superman, Spawn beats both with magic. Monica wipes the floor easily with both. Ain't no way wonder woman is ? with photon.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How tf is spawn beating thor?
    did I miss some radical new development?
  • Sour-Cream
    I just don't think mjoinor and lightning would stop spawns healing factor. Spawn has flight, invincibility, teleportation, necroplasmic energy, magic, super strength. The upper hand would be magic and this is from an unbiased opinion. Dude pretty much got so powerful, they didn't even know what to do with him. The new spawn (Jim downing) is a beast too but ever since al turned bad, i ain't reading it.
  • evoljeanyes
    Thor give it to Spawn...real ? ...he would have a much more difficult time with Supes...Angela ain't no hoe either...I like Thor and Monica they are both extremely powerful...Monica and wonder woman will have a delightful battle...but Thor puts spawn down...and Supes leaving Diana to struggle. Thor and Supes are significantly faster than Spawn as well...if I am not mistaken.
  • Sour-Cream
    Yes and No, Thor and Supes have super speed but Spawn teleports which is the same. Spawn is invulnerable to lightning which makes this a battle of strength and imo magic >> strength plus Al is an expert in Martial Arts. That's why I gave the one up to Spawn. I forgot to add, he's a shapeshifter. The new spawn has the ability to heal people which is dope. Angela is a beast but I have a feeling that they are gonna water her down in Marvel. I don't know her max strength so I'd go with Wonder Woman over her.

I really think it depends on the match up, Spawn would murder Supes but Spawn against Thor, I really don't know. Mjoinor protects Thor against most of Spawns attacks.
  • evoljeanyes
    Thor magic>>>>>>>>Spawn
  • Sour-Cream
    Mjoinor >> Magic pretty much.

Good battle nonetheless but Monica demolishes everyone by default.
  • evoljeanyes
    Monica and Thor may have been too much on the low...I was considering using Carol
  • jaxn
    Thor is tied with Superman, Spawn beats both with magic. Monica wipes the floor easily with both. Ain't no way wonder woman is ? with photon.

Thor is a magical being as well and Monica can't come close to defeating Thor
  • jaxn
    I just don't think mjoinor and lightning would stop spawns healing factor. Spawn has flight, invincibility, teleportation, necroplasmic energy, magic, super strength. The upper hand would be magic and this is from an unbiased opinion. Dude pretty much got so powerful, they didn't even know what to do with him. The new spawn (Jim downing) is a beast too but ever since al turned bad, i ain't reading it.

I don't think he's using ? Spawn..Thor has basically all of these abilities except for necroplasm, but he has other abilities that are similar or greater. Mjolnir can fire mystical bolts as well. It also has matter and energy manipulation abilties. Mjolnir can open portals as well. Lightning is just one of his innate abilities, along with controlling the weather. He also has his ultimate attack, the ? blast. Being the son of Odin and Gaea, I don't think Spawn's magic will come into play..I mean, in his realm, Thor has been dealing with magic since birth
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Thor>Supes, Thor>WW, Monica>Supes, Monica>WW, same with Spawn's team. Thor or Monica could almost take any of these teams by themselves and ? . This ain't even close.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    are we talking about couples? does thor have jungle fever?
  • Sour-Cream
    Well I'm riding for which ever team has black people. As long as Monica or Spawn is on a team, I'm good.