you know you a f*ck mod when you change titles and posts.

Options
2»

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my ? rolls props for being a person to say this ? . ive been having problem with mods since 07 and how the ? a fat muthafucka who had over twenty thousand post in two weeks and only been on the ic for a week at that point make mod? but ? had that many and he didnt get ? . no cape. and what about me? we need some changes in this ? . and cosign donkey. it aint like it used to be. because of mods.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    LOL ? dropped a trill ass thread and ? scurrred to cosign? lol at what donkey has become a ? joke ? DAYUMN!!!!!!!

I feel you bruh, as soon as somebody address the ? ? get silent and threads get locked or vanish lol!!!! Just like you said, A lot of the current mods used to be the main ones saying the same ? you saying. Now look at them smh.

Don't need to say no names, they know who they are. A hit dog will halla.

I bullied you and you want crying to Jay. That's woman tendencies
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    @Joker Soprano come outside and make me ? . you could fight your way out a wet paper bag. and whos in they feelings? not me ? . not me

Many feelings in this post. Calm down ? , you're gonna break your keyboard
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    LOL ? dropped a trill ass thread and ? scurrred to cosign? lol at what donkey has become a ? joke ? DAYUMN!!!!!!!

I feel you bruh, as soon as somebody address the ? ? get silent and threads get locked or vanish lol!!!! Just like you said, A lot of the current mods used to be the main ones saying the same ? you saying. Now look at them smh.

say it aint so royce

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

say it aint so royce
    Haven't cried since I was 6 years old bruh.

And lol at one of the lamest, most irrelevant mexican posters bullying a real ? . (Kicks over fruit stand!!) Cuzzo used to hardly ever post. Hardly ever posted in donkey and when he did it was a lame ass 1 sentence post. Wet back paid jay to became a mod and now he making threads and errrthang. Mr nobody named himself joker but aint told not one funny joke. Even when he jacks funny jokes from others and re-post the ? THEM ? STILL AINT FUNNY!!!!

? sees a popping thread and gets jelly, so he goes in and starts ? with it lol!!!!!!!!!!!
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my ? rolls props for being a person to say this ? . ive been having problem with mods since 07 and how the ? a fat muthafucka who had over twenty thousand post in two weeks and only been on the ic for a week at that point make mod? but ? had that many and he didnt get ? . no cape. and what about me? we need some changes in this ? . and cosign donkey. it aint like it used to be. because of mods.

Lady Cheetos(Cayenne) ???
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, you trill as ? for making this thread bruh. But, I wasn't the best at math in school, but......... ...... ..... ..

• Idiopathic Joker
    Options

say it aint so royce

And lol at one of the lamest, most irrelevant mexican posters bullying a real ? . (Kicks over fruit stand!!) Cuzzo used to hardly ever post. Hardly ever posted in donkey and when he did it was a lame ass 1 sentence post. Wet back paid jay to became a mod and now he making threads and errrthang. Mr nobody named himself joker but aint told not one funny joke. Even when he jacks funny jokes from others and re-post the ? THEM ? STILL AINT FUNNY!!!!

? sees a popping thread and gets jelly, so he goes in and starts ? with it lol!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the ? from Jay when he was telling me to stop ? with you when I was changing your thread title to I'm A Thirsty ? or some ? . Stop fronting, ?
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

say it aint so royce

I have the ? from Jay when he was telling me to stop ? with you when I was changing your thread title to I'm A Thirsty ? or some ? . Stop fronting, ?

Yeeaint bout that postin em life!!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Post the proof Joker they callib ya bluff
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

say it aint so royce

so are you confessing to being a f*ck mod ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »

say it aint so royce

so are you confessing to being a f*ck mod ?

I bullied this ? into crying to Jay. I ain't a ? anything. That ? just a e-?
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    mods aint ? . and @rolls i did that for jokes ? . the two week thing. not this thread. its definitely needed