I'd ? Jay-Z If I Was Jaz-O!!!

Options

Comments

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I've read Dame is the reason neither Sayce nor Jaz singed to the ROC. They didn't vibe w/ dude. Jay was put in that precarious position of having different sets of friends who don't ? w/ each other.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    From what I've read Dame is the reason neither Sayce nor Jaz singed to the ROC. They didn't vibe w/ dude. Jay was put in that precarious position of having different sets of friends who don't ? w/ each other.
    Then they are stupid and deserve their situation...Idk one person who likes his boss
  • SiccoLoccJay
    SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I never quit got the issue here. jaz should have signed and Sauce.I guess Idk what was really going on though

This don't mean he's broke in NY. Rich ppl ride trains, but you can tell he ain't one

Sauce said he's two faced.IDK.

Jaz should be revered like Rakim and Kane damn near.He was that popular and dope in his time.maybe he couldn't take being second fiddle after being the star

daaaaaamn homie

In the bolded is the trust statement so far. Idk why y'all assuming his broke he may not have millions but doesn't mean his poor yo. Idk why black people think when they get rich they gotta flex there wealth. U don't see bill gates walking around in gaint pink fur coats or always rocking versce and Gucci. Ijs

• MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Jay hooked up with Dame and Biggs to form the ROC, Jay reached out to Jaz in ATL when they was down there for a Hip Hop conference .....what was Jaz doing in ATL you ask ........ Jaz 2nd lp in 91/92 he was ? at how the label was treating him and he packed up and moved to ATL ....... so he pretty much just left Jay ... or nah?
    Jay stayed on his grind and still reached out to Jaz, years later ......

Seems as if Jay is the only dude from the ROC or associated with them with a steady grind and/or hustle ..... nobody else has a strong work ethic? Oh wait, Kanye still outchea ...... Bleek had a solid 4 gold album run ...... plus he's in the will somewhere ......
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »

like elzo said, they're stupid. it's one thing to not do business with someone you don't get along with when you're hustling on the street, it's another when you're working in an actual business and industry. You're not there to make friends, you're there to make money.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why couldn't that ? just produce ...he was nice on the beats

This ? here was a classic. Fire. ? . By jaz-o
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYdg6dlSZk8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait this guy was in a cult?

Y'all wrong for this. Hahaha
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Naw I don't think dude was in a cult. I know he was dealing with Bobby Hemmitt and them though on them occult/esoteric studies. Dude real popular in the conscious community about that.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaz O and Craig Mack in the same cult?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaz-O came up from that Nuwabian (look up Malachi York) background..Jay did as well.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaz-O came up from that Nuwabian (look up Malachi York) background..Jay did as well.

I know about York, I didn't know Jaz came from that too though
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I never quit got the issue here. jaz should have signed and Sauce.I guess Idk what was really going on though

This don't mean he's broke in NY. Rich ppl ride trains, but you can tell he ain't one

Sauce said he's two faced.IDK.

Jaz should be revered like Rakim and Kane damn near.He was that popular and dope in his time.maybe he couldn't take being second fiddle after being the star

daaaaaamn homie

In the bolded is the trust statement so far. Idk why y'all assuming his broke he may not have millions but doesn't mean his poor yo. Idk why black people think when they get rich they gotta flex there wealth. U don't see bill gates walking around in gaint pink fur coats or always rocking versce and Gucci. Ijs

Keanu Reeves takes the train all the time in New York city its convenient and fast and you avoid midtown traffic.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EMB1EOnUwX8

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    He felt the contract was ? . He's been in the business for years I'm sure he knows a bad contract when he sees one.

What else is he going to say? "I take full responsibility for letting my pride ? me out of an easy existence." Never in the history of niggadom has a ? ever took that level of responsibility for ? an opportunity up.

You saw Jay put on CONSTANTLY for a dude in Beans that got his deal spitting bars. You see Jay put on for Bleek after he ain't sell ? ever in life. Ta-ta or whatever little dude's name is. Teiarra Marie. Even signed ? Nas to a pretty nice deal at Def Jam. NASIR JONES. AFTER ETHER. AFTER STUTTERING ALL ON THE RADIO.

You mean to tell me out of all the people Jay has helped, chances he's given, and so forth, the dude who put him on--who he featured in a song--would suddenly get a ? deal?

Nah, Jay offered Jaz less than his third of the Roc Kingdom, and dude had a diva moment that he's paid for ever since. Andre Harrell even went back and worked for his ? intern Puffy. If you want to be successful, all that ego ? has to stay at the door...

Or you end up looking ashy as ? on the real L train of life.

? let pride fukk them up everytime.

or try to say the doing it for the hood.

why cant you be rich and still keep it real to ya hood?

if you cant then maybe them hood ? aint really ya people.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at that jaz picture damn ? hurt my heart
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so Jay Z ? over Keanu Reeves too? gawd damn...

"Either she the one or I'm caught in "The Matrix"
    But fukkit, let the +Fish-burne+
    Red or green pill, you live and you learn, c'mon!"

- Excuse me miss

COTDAMN!

if i wrote this in my rhyme book I would scribble that out, real talk.

• BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so Jay Z ? over Keanu Reeves too? gawd damn...

"Either she the one or I'm caught in "The Matrix"
    But fukkit, let the +Fish-burne+
    Red or green pill, you live and you learn, c'mon!"

- Excuse me miss

COTDAMN!

It was a blue pill in the movie...

#because chauncey
  • spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Leave Jaz alone.