Try An' Rap about killing White Boyz......

Options

Comments

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why rap about killing anybody? The world is full of laptop gangstas,keyboard mobsters and blog bombers...Since when has being a killer been cool? Why not rap about fighting this destructive system that's slowly killing us all?

Shut your ? up! Not only do u sound ? ? right now but you're being hypocritical than a muthafucka. How u gonna talk about destroying the system and NOT killing Crackirz and (white skinned) Jews but them tha same muthafuckaz that's doing a tha Systeming? U don't make any sense

Hey look, I'm an avid fan of GhettoGaggers (and BlackOnBlackCrime.com) and I'm cool with that ? , for tha most part. But Duke Skywalker or Jimmy Hooligan couldn't offer me enough to be called a ? on camera or behind the scenes or to use the word behind my back or to talk about Black People like somehow they're One Of Us just to ? a bad chick and have her do all of tha nasty little things I'd want her to do and a paycheck. Maybe some don't care (And I STRESS that as being literally only a few in the real world) but not Me or anybody I've ever met or ever will.

Tha only people who say that ? is cool are the Music Celebrities. Black People aint fittin tah go 4 that. And we're literally tha only Race that's even having a debate about some ? like this even tho we've been done the worse..... which brings me back to a point I made earlier.

#SmellTheCoffee

your holding this thread down singlehandly but the bolded had me like

SAM_JACKSON_CLAPPING_GIF-s480x270-57548-580a.gif

• Kliimaxx
    Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why rap about killing anybody? The world is full of laptop gangstas,keyboard mobsters and blog bombers...Since when has being a killer been cool? Why not rap about fighting this destructive system that's slowly killing us all?

This sounds to me more like
    "Oh 'cause I don't have a rebuttal / explaination as to why a song saying " ? a ? " is gonna do 10x more plantinum then "? Whitey" then let's all just shutup and not talk about killing at all"

Cop out
  • ScottTrippin
    ScottTrippin Members Posts: 12
    Options
    Your level of ignorance is amazing...your kind is why music sucks! ? yourself dumb ? ...then ? like me don't have to go to jail for killing you with the truth
  • ScottTrippin
    Options
    Nighaz always talking that ? Whitney stuff but never back there words. You wouldn't even ? to protect yourself let alone ? for a true cause...You laughable...
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ? ? ? on wax cuz that's what ? wanna hear.

As far as the ? that wanna hear it, that crosses racial lines.

I don't know where you're from but where I'm from damn near everyone call each other "? " (white, black, asian, hispanic) when they about to fight or talking ? (not saying it's cool, right, or wrong, that's just how it is)

I bet a stack the cats talking bout killing ? in this song could care less about ? meaning black.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pM_jElPM10
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word. And ? just rapping about it, actually ? some white boys. Be just as impatient and ready to pop off when you get into it with them as you are with black people (if not MORE).
  • ScottTrippin
    Options
    The fact is none of y'all are killing nothing. You support an lifestyle that don't support you. None of y'all on the block and if you are you need to be on a episode of worlds dumbest criminals for blogging about it...This is just my opinion, I'm not into debating children that have no since of history....
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    But you're from the WestCoast (more than likely California) where it's totally acceptable for a Black Person to bow down to White Humiliation.

I've been to Cali and was racial profiled (literally) everyday I was there, for no reason.

That everybody who isn't Black is cool when it comes to saying ? ? doesn't fly but in places like Los Angeles County and New York City. Everywhere else you'll get shot. Yeah, some Latinos get away with it but they're usually pretty mindful about it. Dude may be comfortable saying it around u becuz that's what he's used to hearing from You so it slips out subconsciously. But I bet u he wont go around using it when he's not around you unless somebody comes across as 1 of those non-threatening black guys

If that's what you believe I won't try to correct you that's the truth for you as far as you're concerned.

The bolded line above speaks directly to my point when I stated "as far as the '? ' that wanna hear it, that crosses racial lines". They (non-blacks) listen to gangster rap all day, get influenced, go out with their homies, and emulate the talk the ? they hear in the music. They call themselves '? ' and that's what they like to listen to.

As far as the it will get you shot part, why aren't all these NYC Puerto Ricans getting shot?
    Why aren't all these non black rappers saying it publicly getting checked? Or shot?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smart dumb ? thread...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I only got here by the third page... I was busy with life
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    3 pages stew?

you let this ? get to 3 pages?

My bad yo, didn't want ppl or someone to think I was in my "feelings" cause the thread wasn't going in my favor lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Oh and I locked it
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
    Impossible to win this convo with me cause I don't give a ? like some ppl do. I didn't even read half his ? cause he assumed he knows who I am.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    which one of you kicked that interview to the donkey tho?

why nobody wanna fess up for that ? ?

I did that too
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Also banned usmarin3 for 5 minutes for reacting like a ? , anymore questions?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
    Take the wrap for one last time in the '13 my ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Have a good new year bros
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
This discussion has been closed.