What Child is This?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
What Child is This?

This Child is ? 's Son.

"And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." Matthew 3:17

What Child is This?

This Child is ? become man to save us!

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matthew 1:21

What Child is This?

This Child paid the penalty for our sins by his death on the cross.

"But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the gentiles foolishness;" 1 Corinthians 1:23

What Child is This?

This Child was raised from the grave and now lives in heaven.

"Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of ? , who also intercedes for us." Romans 8:34

What Child is This?

This Child will come again to judge the world!

"For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done." Matthew 16:27

What Child is This?

This Child wants to give himself to you!

"who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works." Titus 2:14

Do you know the King of righteousness today? Jesus Christ is His name! If your ready to give your heart to Him today, He will give you eternal life, forgivness of sins, and peace with ? forever and ever in exchange! What a deal! So are you ready? If so, you can pray this prayer today

Jesus, I am sorry I have tried to live my life without you. Take away my sins by your sacrifice on the cross and make me all yours! Amen!

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthains 5:17

Comments