Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it for 360
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it for 360

It doesn't happen on ps4 xbox one.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't stand the fact that they still have jersey clipping on the next-gen version. They make the jerseys that loose that the ? don't always properly stick to the players correctly.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it for 360

It doesn't happen on ps4 xbox one.

Yes it does.. just not as prevelant
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it for 360

It doesnt happen on the PS4 version (not for me anyway) there was loads of glitches and schitt in Fifa14 on the PS3 that where fixed on the PS4... Alot of the new games seem to of been made for next gen consoles...
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the bugs on 2k for ps4 ? up my mycareer and mygm.couldn't get online for a week before that.sony has refunded me $20.the amount i spent on VC and just waiting to get my full refund for the game since it was unplayable and destroyed my save files.no more sports games for me ? ain't worth the headache.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't stand the fact that they still have jersey clipping on the next-gen version. They make the jerseys that loose that the ? don't always properly stick to the players correctly.

this dude complainin about jerseys? am I missing somethin here?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ he actually paid for them jerseys. I think that's the bigger lost
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

this dude complainin about jerseys? am I missing somethin here?

? outta here dude. I figured that type of ? wouldn't be in next-generation versions.

• WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recommend all you playing on 360/PS3 to try out VTCRB rosters, Sliders, and draft classes on operation sports. Made the game alot better for me
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well they called Trifecta rosters But check em out
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the bugs on 2k for ps4 ? up my mycareer and mygm.couldn't get online for a week before that.sony has refunded me $20.the amount i spent on VC and just waiting to get my full refund for the game since it was unplayable and destroyed my save files.no more sports games for me ? ain't worth the headache.
    It's lame when you spend money to build your character...

• kanggoodie
    ^^ money talks ? . get on the park and get yo ass spanked out there with your level 72 character lol
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need some help or have a question...can you play online against another person...such as if you and your patna at the same house playing against your patna and his patna at his house.. is this possible to do..somewhat like how the setup is with private match but I just want to add another person to play on my team
  • Knock_Twice
    Like 2 on 2 ball in essence but in like a private match mode setup..is this possible or nah
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like 2 on 2 ball in essence but in like a private match mode setup..is this possible or nah

Invite them to locker room
    select private myplayer black top
    yall get to select what yall play in terms of 1-3
    if its only 4 of you..computer will fill the open slots

repeat as much as u want n u get vc
  • Knock_Twice
    @_DUB_

appreciate that folk

Now help me out...so pretty much we would be that same player throughout the game?? it's only 4 but again I want just 2 vs 2 but with regular teams, like how the private match is setup...with that I can jump from player to player, but playing with just one player is not so bad
  • Knock_Twice
    _DUB_ wrote: »

I did what you said folk...I couldn't go no further it was saying my player must be in careers or something...(which they are) but again, I couldn't get pass..wouldn't let me go no further than just selecting "private myplayer black top"
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U can do a quick team as well but u wont get to pick different positions tho. They lock u in one for the gamt
  • Knock_Twice
    U can do a quick team as well but u wont get to pick different positions tho. They lock u in one for the gamt

Aight...I would just try the ? out..but it's saying of course I need two players...

So I'm asking again and ? it if you don't know it..it's all gravy....but getting in the mode to 'play with friends' can you do it if you just do 'private match' or so..

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know what's up with the server issues but the game plays like a dream with the DS4 as expected.
  • kanggoodie
    ^^ x1 controller has more function on 2k14.. nice try
  • kanggoodie

Aight...I would just try the ? out..but it's saying of course I need two players...

So I'm asking again and ? it if you don't know it..it's all gravy....but getting in the mode to 'play with friends' can you do it if you just do 'private match' or so..

You can't go online with a split screener on 2k team up
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »

What does the X1 controller have to do with how great the game feels with the DS4? Really you are that much of a fanboy that it hurts you to hear people enjoy how it feels to play 2K with it? Rofl
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie wrote: »

What does the X1 controller have to do with how great the game feels with the DS4? Really you are that much of a fanboy that it hurts you to hear people enjoy how it feels to play 2K with it? Rofl

I could care less how much u enjoy anything bro.. I'm just stating facts..

y even post about how "great" the game feels?

X1 utilizes trigger rumble on 2k14, ds4 doesn't