PLAYERZ ONLY: When Exchanging Numbers With a Chick...

Comments

• CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @s2j
    LOL ayyyye, Different strokes for different folks.

@kat
    im new to this ? but i gurantee before its all said in done "its going dine, know what im talmbout" LOL
    Temptation is a muthafucka.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Temptation IS a MFer, when something is actually tempting.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01347c36d85dd3639a9fef9569d6a145375a31f5f3e0603ffec42d243f5d8d6a.jpg

? acting like gettin a piece of ? is on the same level as winning the damn Super Bowl or some ? ... ? bout to dive over the pile like Walter Payton for that ass ..... Lol

? ......act like you been there before
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kat
    ole dont worry youll be asking for a pic soon enough. Im just marinating your old ass. LOL
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    mecca1000 wrote: »
    Don't know if anybody suggested this (didn't read thru) but, why not just take a pic with the chick and exchange the info while sharing the pics ....... These smart phones make this ? so easy .....talking & sharing phone features, apps, and then pics & info ...... can't remember the last time I sparked a convo with a chick who didn't have her phone with her ......

u lame as ? blood lol
  • Mike.
    Mike. Members Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    J.Clinton wrote: »
    Don't know if anybody suggested this (didn't read thru) but, why not just take a pic with the chick and exchange the info while sharing the pics ....... These smart phones make this ? so easy .....talking & sharing phone features, apps, and then pics & info ...... can't remember the last time I sparked a convo with a chick who didn't have her phone with her ......

u lame as ? blood lol

hell yea lol this ? on some old ppl ?
  • J.Clinton

u lame as ? blood lol

hell yea lol this ? on some old ppl ?

thats exactly what that ? sound like too...? sound like he looking for a shopping buddy or a ? he can have a cup of warm tea with lol
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use to give mine out all the time . had my ? on business cards wit a pic and everything. I been stepped the game up
  • J.Clinton
    S2J wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Leaving responsibility in her hands ? Doubt it'll work.

Always felt women needed the guidance and for a man to take charge.

You could always tell her to call you at a particular time ..that way you ? two birds with one stone A. If she hits you at that point you know she's ? with you and B.you now know that she can follow direction/instruction

Yall nggas need to make up your mind...are you playin it cool or do you wanna be a alpha male. How you gon delegate leadership Lol 'You call me at 5pm and i mean it!'

What basic bytches yall talkin to that got the time for phone appointments lllls

How is that delegating leadership when your the one givin the instruction bro bro? What kinda ? can't carve out 5 mins of her time to call a dude she supposedly "feelin" is a better question ...like I said if a chick can't follow a simple ass hey I'm free at 5 hit me up tmmrw direction coo ... I guess that's asking for too much outta these females for ? *shrugs* I'd figure y'all ? would see how direct and to the point that was to a chick ...hardly wishy washy

Theres only 1 way to take charge, so by tellin her to call you, u relinquishing that a lil...then u askin for it back by seein if she follow instructions. ??

Everything u sayin would make sense if men and women were equals, but we're not. Women r not built to hunt. I.e. I used to b on POF. Lol Anybody who's been there will tell u, under 'first date', id say 80% of women say 'let the man choose'. And thats how it should be imo

Not really bro ... The fact of the matter is you can't "take" the ? ... So already there's only but so much you can control as a man when it comes to initiating intimacy between the two sexes you digg? But you definately can do certain things that will have a female in a state where she shows you that shes more readily willing to "offer" the ? to you..In every situation the female has to choooooooose you.. So when you put the onus on her to make first phone contact your essentially expediting that choosing procees and eliminating some wasted time ..that's all it is ...lets keep it funky right .. Most females that are worth a damn gone have a couple options if she out here single ..you don't want to be lumped up with the 3 other ? hittin her up talking bout "hey what chu doin girl" you want your game your approach to stand out ..and you also want to let her know your time is valuable you can't just get me whenever you want especially if we just first meeting.. Nah you can't just get my time like that ...and conversely I damn sure ain't got time to be chasing her down either ...so what we gone do is ima give you my number and you gone call me at ________ and when she does you know it's own and poppin because at that point now it's out there that the interest is mutual ...it weeds out the ?

And like I said its not about her being a hunter ...she has your number because YOU initiated conversation YOU initiated the idea of further conversation and its YOU that she's taking instruction from when she hits you... That sounds like a ? in total control to me

But this is best used in person ..females can't really feel your vibe over the Internet .. She needs to see what your mouthpiece is about directly

I've never used the internet to try and pick up girls I speak from 100% real life experience. I rarely if ever see this working in real life. The approach seems "romantic comedy"eque to me but that's just my opinion. A lot of females feel awkward having to be the first one to initiate contact.

Can you give me an honest example of when this has worked for you in real life? Most of the chicks I mess with are in the 19-26 year old range so maybe that's where the discrepancy is

but they're not

you approach them first, show interest, then give them your # so they can choose

& think about this, most fairly attractive females gettin approached by dudes are usually asked for their #.. so when you give them yours instead that right there can set you apart

1)Most fairly attractive women know how to avoid those nggas. #1 tactic being getting his number instead of giving hers

2) Most fairly attractive women have other nggas on the roster. She doesnt 'need' you. If she never calls u her life would go on as planned. The onus is on YOU to sell yourself into the draws. If u don5 have the time to do that, another ngga does. Like me (when single)

Thats all with a 'catch' of a woman. No diss, but im startin g to think yall talkin bout pullin basic broads lol

What are you doing when you meet the chick? You sale yourself in person it's kinda backwards to me if your needing to sake yourself over a phone ... What can happen over a phone call that wouldnt be exponentially highlighted during your first interaction with her in person?

Civic ill get back at you when I'm off the road ... Lol

Once again, in theory you'd be right

But i'm drawing from experience.

Theres more to it than 'does she like me'. She coulda been tipsy and more bold than usual, could b gettin back w/ her ex, another dude (who calls her) starts to get closer, etc. Women are fickle.

I keep goin back to sales bc it paralells. Have u ever worked sales? You can give a sales pitchh
    and have them 90% there then renig. Theres a word for it: apprehension lol SHE JUST MET YOU. You have to sell and resell youself.

Apprehension? ? what is this ? a high schooler? Lol ...listen bruh a broad meet you and she feelin you ain't no real ? bout to be out here talking about "oh yeah girl I met this guy yesterday he was so nice and charming ...I really want to know more about him but I can't call him tho IM APPREHENSIVE" lol ..blood foh ... These females know what they want especially when they meet someone they ? with ...they may FRONT like they dont but they do...at the same time tho if she want to be on some "apprehensive" ? ..that's all coo but she can keep her ass away from me with that weirdo ? ...that's just goofy as ? to me if you a grown ass woman and you can't call a dude you interested in??!? ...I ain't got no time for that my ?

But that's just me and where I'm at ... I'm not worried about baggin everything movin ..so I don't trip off the excess ? i may lose ... I rather get a chick that's cooperative

How old are you by the way bruh?

u giving away priceless game to these inexperienced as ? ..these ? aint knocking no real ? anyways..they just exposing themselves as being gameless as ?
    real ? aint chasing no ? , for what?? to play yoself like a lame..u show interest and let the ? choose what direction she wanna go..but that takes confidence that most cats don't have and probably won't ever have.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »

Bruh...

But like dude said if she's bad I'm not gonna sit and wait for her to hit me up, ima go get it... That lazy ? is what u do for basic/ugly hoes

quoting this for you lil ? on that lazy ?

the facebook generation got ya'll spoiled haha
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014

You could always tell her to call you at a particular time ..that way you ? two birds with one stone A. If she hits you at that point you know she's ? with you and B.you now know that she can follow direction/instruction

Yall nggas need to make up your mind...are you playin it cool or do you wanna be a alpha male. How you gon delegate leadership Lol 'You call me at 5pm and i mean it!'

What basic bytches yall talkin to that got the time for phone appointments lllls

How is that delegating leadership when your the one givin the instruction bro bro? What kinda ? can't carve out 5 mins of her time to call a dude she supposedly "feelin" is a better question ...like I said if a chick can't follow a simple ass hey I'm free at 5 hit me up tmmrw direction coo ... I guess that's asking for too much outta these females for ? *shrugs* I'd figure y'all ? would see how direct and to the point that was to a chick ...hardly wishy washy

Theres only 1 way to take charge, so by tellin her to call you, u relinquishing that a lil...then u askin for it back by seein if she follow instructions. ??

Everything u sayin would make sense if men and women were equals, but we're not. Women r not built to hunt. I.e. I used to b on POF. Lol Anybody who's been there will tell u, under 'first date', id say 80% of women say 'let the man choose'. And thats how it should be imo

Not really bro ... The fact of the matter is you can't "take" the ? ... So already there's only but so much you can control as a man when it comes to initiating intimacy between the two sexes you digg? But you definately can do certain things that will have a female in a state where she shows you that shes more readily willing to "offer" the ? to you..In every situation the female has to choooooooose you.. So when you put the onus on her to make first phone contact your essentially expediting that choosing procees and eliminating some wasted time ..that's all it is ...lets keep it funky right .. Most females that are worth a damn gone have a couple options if she out here single ..you don't want to be lumped up with the 3 other ? hittin her up talking bout "hey what chu doin girl" you want your game your approach to stand out ..and you also want to let her know your time is valuable you can't just get me whenever you want especially if we just first meeting.. Nah you can't just get my time like that ...and conversely I damn sure ain't got time to be chasing her down either ...so what we gone do is ima give you my number and you gone call me at ________ and when she does you know it's own and poppin because at that point now it's out there that the interest is mutual ...it weeds out the ?

And like I said its not about her being a hunter ...she has your number because YOU initiated conversation YOU initiated the idea of further conversation and its YOU that she's taking instruction from when she hits you... That sounds like a ? in total control to me

But this is best used in person ..females can't really feel your vibe over the Internet .. She needs to see what your mouthpiece is about directly

I've never used the internet to try and pick up girls I speak from 100% real life experience. I rarely if ever see this working in real life. The approach seems "romantic comedy"eque to me but that's just my opinion. A lot of females feel awkward having to be the first one to initiate contact.

Can you give me an honest example of when this has worked for you in real life? Most of the chicks I mess with are in the 19-26 year old range so maybe that's where the discrepancy is

but they're not

you approach them first, show interest, then give them your # so they can choose

& think about this, most fairly attractive females gettin approached by dudes are usually asked for their #.. so when you give them yours instead that right there can set you apart

1)Most fairly attractive women know how to avoid those nggas. #1 tactic being getting his number instead of giving hers

2) Most fairly attractive women have other nggas on the roster. She doesnt 'need' you. If she never calls u her life would go on as planned. The onus is on YOU to sell yourself into the draws. If u don5 have the time to do that, another ngga does. Like me (when single)

Thats all with a 'catch' of a woman. No diss, but im startin g to think yall talkin bout pullin basic broads lol

What are you doing when you meet the chick? You sale yourself in person it's kinda backwards to me if your needing to sake yourself over a phone ... What can happen over a phone call that wouldnt be exponentially highlighted during your first interaction with her in person?

Theres more to it than 'does she like me'. She coulda been tipsy and more bold than usual, could b gettin back w/ her ex, another dude (who calls her) starts to get closer, etc. Women are fickle.

I keep goin back to sales bc it paralells. Have u ever worked sales? You can give a sales pitchh
    and have them 90% there then renig. Theres a word for it: apprehension lol SHE JUST MET YOU. You have to sell and resell youself.

Apprehension? ? what is this ? a high schooler? Lol ...listen bruh a broad meet you and she feelin you ain't no real ? bout to be out here talking about "oh yeah girl I met this guy yesterday he was so nice and charming ...I really want to know more about him but I can't call him tho IM APPREHENSIVE" lol ..blood foh ... These females know what they want especially when they meet someone they ? with ...they may FRONT like they dont but they do...at the same time tho if she want to be on some "apprehensive" ? ..that's all coo but she can keep her ass away from me with that weirdo ? ...that's just goofy as ? to me if you a grown ass woman and you can't call a dude you interested in??!? ...I ain't got no time for that my ?

But that's just me and where I'm at ... I'm not worried about baggin everything movin ..so I don't trip off the excess ? i may lose ... I rather get a chick that's cooperative

u giving away priceless game to these inexperienced as ? ..these ? aint knocking no real ? anyways..they just exposing themselves as being gameless as ?
    real ? aint chasing no ? , for what?? to play yoself like a lame..u show interest and let the ? choose what direction she wanna go..but that takes confidence that most cats don't have and probably won't ever have.

This just seems like posturing to me.

Can you please give me a real life honest example of when you've successfully done this?

• J.Clinton

but they're not

Can you please give me a real life honest example of when you've successfully done this?

I'm gonna make this short and simple...my success rate is way higher when allowing a female to contact me than it is when I have her number and make the initial contact..and it took me a while to figure why that was the case. U may or may not figure it out eventually. But do what works for u. For each its own I guess
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

but they're not

Lmao Exactly. In 9 pages I forgot to ask for this. I gave my real life example.

Thrse nggas r talkin THEORY. I knew it the minute this ngga said 'then u tell her a time you free to call you at'
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ask you a simple question and not only do you avoid answering you also insult my intelligence

Ok bruh

Still waiting on an example. The one dude who did give an example said that his future wife STILL waited a WEEK to actually call him, and she supposedly really like him from jump so...
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ask you a simple question and not only do you avoid answering you also insult my intelligence

Ok bruh

Still waiting on an example. The one dude who did give an example said that his future wife STILL waited a WEEK to actually call him, and she supposedly really like him from jump so...

Met ol girl at a charity event/food drive (coo place to meet some solid females btw)... So I get their and I'm working at my little booth and she comes over and gives me a compliment on my little Johnny cupcakes sweater I was wearing ... So at that point in my mind I'm like "we got action" so we start chopping it up lightweight ...she spends some time at my booth and we get to vibing each other out in between handing the food out ..nothing heavy just little short convos cos it was kinda busy at the booths .. So fast forward to the end of the event ..I go to walk to the car but I see she's on the way over so I kind of slow up my pace a bit and she comes over to the car so I get to telling her that we should get together sometime soon ..what's you schedule like? I tell her to hit me up the next day after I was out of class ..I go to shake her hand (purposely being low key) and she looks at my hand like I was insulting her ..girl ask for a hug ...so we fast forward to the next day ..sure enough she texts me while is was in class (a little early) ..she starts talking about how she loved my humor when we met and somehow the conversation went into her talking about coming thru so she could make some beef stroganoff and "watch a red box flick" ...

Simple as that cuz ... ? ain't like no damn magic ... Just do everything you would normally do when you meet a female .. Give her that good conversation ...do something that leaves an impression and just wrap it up by letting her know a good time to get you .. I mean really ? just in here on some contrarian ? just to be arguing at this point ... Even S2J said s couple of pages ago that he got cooperation by using this method ..so i really don't even get what the "debate" is about anymore

This ain't no "theory" ... This is obviously in practice ... And think about what you said ...homies WIFE ... Took a week to hit him back ....the broad (no disrespect) became his WIFE bruh ... Think about that ...
  • S2J
    ^^^She sounds ugly lmaooo

Forreal tho, so not only is she initiating she offering to come over and cook for a first date. Thats a basic bytch. Not in looks per say, but in actions. You still took a W tho.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hai guyz can I be a player too??
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ANGRY ROSCOE

Yea 4sho, do u baby, but I just need u to answer me this....

For the past 2 years I had "Share a passionate night with pico" as one of my New Years resolutions...obviously ? ain't go according to plan so I had to put it on my list again... Keep it real with a brother but should I give up on this goal??.. Or can u at least reassure me if there is at least a 50% chance of this happening..
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G4kxKHX.gif
  • Bussy_Getta

@ANGRY ROSCOE

Yea 4sho, do u baby, but I just need u to answer me this....

For the past 2 years I had "Share a passionate night with pico" as one of my New Years resolutions...obviously ? ain't go according to plan so I had to put it on my list again... Keep it real with a brother but should I give up on this goal??.. Or can u at least reassure me if there is at least a 50% chance of this happening..

Never give up on your dreams bae. Any woman can be attained with the right tools nh
  • S2J
    edited January 2014
    Ahh, Pico! You get around, chime in here:

How often do you take a dude's number with the expectation you have to call him?

How often do you take a guy's number instead of giving yours...as a way to curve him?

Which method would you prefer if you're interested in a guy: a guy calling and "courting" you or you calling him?
  • Bussy_Getta

How often do you take a dude's number with the expectation you have to call him?

How often do you take a guy's number instead of giving yours...as a way to curve him?

Which method would you prefer if you're interested in a guy: a guy calling and "courting" you or you calling him?

Most of the time If I take your number I'm not calling you. Plain and simple I did it to get you to leave me alone.

Often, I love persistence but some men don't catch the hint.

I'd rather get courted ? I look like being the aggressor.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

Most of the time If I take your number I'm not calling you. Plain and simple I did it to get you to leave me alone.

Often, I love persistence but some men don't catch the hint.

I'd rather get courted ? I look like being the aggressor.

Eye ? me when i enter any vicinity is not aggressive?

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmhmmm told ya'll...only chicks that are chasing dudes are the ones that HAVE to chase dudes.
  • S2J
    Kat wrote: »
    Mmmhmmm told ya'll...only chicks that are chasing dudes are the ones that HAVE to chase dudes.

First GOAT I've ever given you Kat! Can u answer the questions above too.