Why do Black Women emulate White Women ?

2»

Comments

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @Stew I can't relate

I don't emulate white women and I have never dated a white man nor am I remotely attracted to one

I don't wear (or have ever worn) colored contacts
    My hair is real but yes it's straight -nothing to do with trying to be white. It's naturally wavy and I wear it that way as well
    I don't give a ? about M. Monroe

Scandal is a TV show, not something I look up to either
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Damn @MissK I wasnt saying you or anyone I @'d related to this topic. You all are black women so I assumed the T/S wanted your opinion on the topic. My bad If it came off that way.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Damn @MissK I wasnt saying you or anyone I @'d related to this topic. You all are black women so I assumed the T/S wanted your opinion on the topic. My bad If it came off that way.

lol the only part to you was the 'can't relate' the rest was just in general to what I saw in the original post

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Guys chill out

@icecoldstew
    You're light

@missK
    you're light

you dont fight
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissK wrote: »
    lol @Stew I can't relate

I don't emulate white women and I have never dated a white man nor am I remotely attracted to one

I don't wear (or have ever worn) colored contacts
    My hair is real but yes it's straight -nothing to do with trying to be white. It's naturally wavy and I wear it that way as well
    I don't give a ? about M. Monroe

Scandal is a TV show, not something I look up to either

You don't emulate white women, but you have a picture of one in your av. FOH. Put your own face in that muthafucka then.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    society makes it seem that white is right
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MzKB wrote: »
    society makes it seem that white is right

True Story
  • mulatresse
    mulatresse Members Posts: 11
    But.. Asian women of southeast and east variety are dating WM at higher rates and constantly bleaching their hair and getting eyelid surgery. U do realize most BW dislike WM?