Obama: "I'm Sorry Obamacare website don't work" LOL

Options
1235»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS ? UP.........Obama enrolls for the website.......didn't sign up........smfh

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-enrolls-health-coverage-won-39-t-230728634--politics.html]

Obama enrolls for health coverage, won't use it

HONOLULU (AP) — He won't use it, and he didn't actually sign up for it himself, but President Barack Obama has enrolled for health coverage through the new insurance exchanges.

Announcing his enrollment Monday, the White House called it a symbolic show of Obama's support for the fledgling exchanges where millions of Americans must buy insurance or face a penalty. Ironically, it also served as a reminder of just how complex and sometimes daunting the process can be.

Obama, like so many other Americans, couldn't use the website.

"The complicated nature of the president's case required an in-person sign-up," the White House said.

White House officials noted that for security reasons, the president's personal information is not readily available in government databases that the exchanges use to verify identities and check eligibility for tax subsidies.

But millions of other Americans have faced website glitches that made signing up through the exchanges difficult or impossible, particularly in the initial weeks before massive fixes to the site were put in place.

Unable to offer a camera-friendly photo-op of the president breezing through an improved HealthCare.gov, the White House quietly announced on Monday that, sometime over the weekend, aides had enrolled Obama through an in-person enrollment site while the president was vacationing in Hawaii

----My mom, a former huge supporter of Obama, was HORRIFIED at the prices and outrageous deductibles she saw on the website yesterday. She tried to sign up at the last minute, fearing the prices but never actually seeing them until last night. She said she's gonna just pay the fine and actually said she hopes a Republican repeals the law in 2016. This is a woman mind you, who had Obama posters all over her car and apartment door just last month.

Maybe Obama didn't sign up cuz he's also horrified at the prices.......that and he's afraid of the security lapses on the site. What's good for us is not good enough for him......? that ? half breed son of a ?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://americanoverlook.com/obamacare-fines-charitable-hospitals/5549

Obamacare Fines Charitable Hospitals

Charitable hospitals that treat uninsured children will now be fined and receive harsher scrutiny when applying for non-profit, tax-exempt status.

The Internal Revenue Service’s Section 501 goes into effect under Obamacare. The provision stipulates new financial penalties for charitable, tax-exempt hospitals that treat uninsured poor Americans. Currently, 60 percent of American hospitals fall under this category.
    Analysts explained that charity serves as a major deterrent for the uninsured to enroll in Obamacare, so the Obama administration is fining charitable hospitals.

“Failure to comply, or to prove this continuing need, could result in the loss of the hospital’s tax-exempt status. The hospital would then become a for-profit venture, paying income tax— hence the positive revenue score” for the federal government, explained John Kartch of Americans for Tax Reform.

Kartch added, “Obamacare advocates turned over every rock to find as much tax money as possible.”
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Charitable hospitals that treat uninsured children will now be fined and receive harsher scrutiny when applying for non-profit, tax-exempt status.

The Internal Revenue Service’s Section 501 goes into effect under Obamacare. The provision stipulates new financial penalties for charitable, tax-exempt hospitals that treat uninsured poor Americans. Currently, 60 percent of American hospitals fall under this category.
    Analysts explained that charity serves as a major deterrent for the uninsured to enroll in Obamacare, so the Obama administration is fining charitable hospitals.

“Failure to comply, or to prove this continuing need, could result in the loss of the hospital’s tax-exempt status. The hospital would then become a for-profit venture, paying income tax— hence the positive revenue score” for the federal government, explained John Kartch of Americans for Tax Reform.

Kartch added, “Obamacare advocates turned over every rock to find as much tax money as possible.”

I am still waiting for a response to my woman that got the shout out from Obama before they pulled a Okie Doke and told her she would not be able to get affordable coverage. This ? right here cannot be defended or explained but I bet I get a wack, feelings or flag for this post lol...
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got some pretty good plans on the FED website covering the state of Texas. They got a bronze PPO plan from Blue Shield on that ? for $60. Wish the law would have went further and completely done away with deductibles. ? overpaying these crooked ass insurance companies.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options

I am still waiting for a response to my woman that got the shout out from Obama before they pulled a Okie Doke and told her she would not be able to get affordable coverage. This ? right here cannot be defended or explained but I bet I get a wack, feelings or flag for this post lol...

You get what you ask for...
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited December 2013
    Options

interesting I did not see that my statement was in the form of a question so there fore nothing was asked for but I guess irrational people interpret things based on feelings and bend, distort, stretch their perception of reality to give outlet to those said feelings especially when they have no logical response...

• soulbrother
    Options

interesting I did not see that my statement was in the form of a question so there fore nothing was asked for but I guess irrational people interpret things based on feelings and bend, distort, stretch their perception of reality to give outlet to those said feelings especially when they have no logical response...

I can assure you that I didn't give it that much thought...
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options

So are you saying you lacked the cognitive ability to answer the initial question or that you just were instinctually the typical drone on autopilot that struck out because I spoke against your masters???
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I asked Obeezy why I was denied healthcare…….

fvzhtt.jpg
  • soulbrother
    Options

So are you saying you lacked the cognitive ability to answer the initial question or that you just were instinctually the typical drone on autopilot that struck out because I spoke against your masters???

naw...It's not that serious...I'm prolly smarter than you...you the type to out think himself....for the record...I don't have a master, but a master degree....I wonder who you voted for during the election...interesting
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited December 2013
    Options

naw...It's not that serious...I'm prolly smarter than you...you the type to out think himself....for the record...I don't have a master, but a master degree....I wonder who you voted for during the election...interesting

I voted for neither after the 1st 4 years of nonsense I could not in good conscience vote for either candidate. As to your intellectual capacity and level maybe you are smarter then I hard to say I do not know you like that.

Personally I was skipped grades and I started College the 1st time @ age 15 no masters degree just a couple of associates and various certifications on a as needed basis depending on what career I chose to pursue @ the time.

But I have friends easily my intellectual peers that never made it through high school as they got to easily bored and were non conformists. I do not judge based on the piece of paper one has purchased but rather on the words and actions of a individual...
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    IMO, it's really annoying listening to people who say they don't vote complain about ANYTHING. But that's just me...
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    IMO, it's really annoying listening to people who say they don't vote complain about ANYTHING. But that's just me...
    @ZydecoShawty You are assuming an awful lot there, I did not say I did not vote just that I abstained from voting in the presidential election I voted on a number of other offices and issues...
  • soulbrother
    Options

I voted for neither after the 1st 4 years of nonsense I could not in good conscience vote for either candidate. As to your intellectual capacity and level maybe you are smarter then I hard to say I do not know you like that.

Personally I was skipped grades and I started College the 1st time @ age 15 no masters degree just a couple of associates and various certifications on a as needed basis depending on what career I chose to pursue @ the time.

But I have friends easily my intellectual peers that never made it through high school as they got to easily bored and were non conformists. I do not judge based on the piece of paper one has purchased but rather on the words and actions of a individual...

For the record...I have a BS in Business Administration and a MBA in marketing...

And how do you blame Obama for 4 years of nonsense when the Republicans CLEARLY said their goal was to make him a 1 term President?

I feel he accomplished a lot considering he had virtually no support from the other party and at times his own party, simply because they don't want a black man successful as President...that would mean another brother might get into office...

Of course Obama made mistakes, he's human not ? ..but considering the circumstances he has to work under...he done a damn good job....

How can you be mad about a man trying to make Health Care available for the people who can't afford it...

Are you criticizing this man because of a faulty website?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options

For the record...I have a BS in Business Administration and a MBA in marketing...

And how do you blame Obama for 4 years of nonsense when the Republicans CLEARLY said their goal was to make him a 1 term President?

I feel he accomplished a lot considering he had virtually no support from the other party and at times his own party, simply because they don't want a black man successful as President...that would mean another brother might get into office...

Of course Obama made mistakes, he's human not ? ..but considering the circumstances he has to work under...he done a damn good job....

How can you be mad about a man trying to make Health Care available for the people who can't afford it...

They tried the same with Clinton he figured it out quick and made it work best he could also. My issue is with the system he is a part of.Obama has helped to solidify my view on the 2 party as being like a group of "feuding" group of masters of prestidigitation. They are all part of the same club with the same agendas which are ultimately to keep there being only 2 classes of people, a Dependent poor class and the Elites rich class. The rest of this side show is a trick of distraction...
  • soulbrother
    Options

They tried the same with Clinton he figured it out quick and made it work best he could also. My issue is with the system he is a part of.Obama has helped to solidify my view on the 2 party as being like a group of "feuding" group of masters of prestidigitation. They are all part of the same club with the same agendas which are ultimately to keep there being only 2 classes of people, a Dependent poor class and the Elites rich class. The rest of this side show is a trick of distraction...

You make a good point.....I still believe that Obama leans more toward the side of helping the poor rise to a middle class level and maintain some dignity....I also think you're correct about the two class system...IMO the Republicans want to keep the poor poor...while Obama is opening the door for middle class to reach that upper level...He's providing the opportunity, we just have to take advantage of it....Republicans don't want to provide the opportunity..
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I notice in other countries with multiple parties, there is usually two parties at the top and the switch places year after year. Or there are multiple parties, but only one always wins because they are basically the party of the country. Then there is the parliament where you may have some sort of equal rep, but people end up joining with the prevailing opinion. See England, it's mainly Labour and Conservative Unionist controlling everything..
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/pm_and_pol_tl_01.shtml

This country is a capitalist one and unless you want to change the entire system, the parties will organize around varying practices of capitalism that supports business. I don't see republicans supporting small business as claimed. Somebody has to pay at some point and people like to see what they are paying for upfront in this country which is why taking it out of taxes wouldn't work unless it's a fine for putting a burden on the system. Non profit hospitals submit their bill to the fed and they currently charge whatever they can get away with.

A system that supports everyone with proper standards and cost management doesn't require charity. If you want to claim charity, show what you are providing that can't be provided under the guidelines of Obamacare. This is the same tactics republicans used for their so called "Non Profit" Pacs. Then they had the nerve to say the fed was being unfair when they targeted Pacs in general. Not their fault republicans are unequally represented in shady campaign donations. I worked for non profits and i know that it is funny money and fraudulent charges submitted on the regular. Just like Medicare part D, loopholes are being closed which will save money and provide while providing genuine service..
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree this healthcare ? looks awful...I have yet to see it explained rationally and the more he talks about the more it looks like he trusted advisors on the issue because he lacked the competence to analyze the subject himself. With that being said...I think he has done some solid things. I think it grows more and more difficult when the private sector has so much control over the way they distribute their income.

Economically he can't make it make sense because these companies are going for the homerun...everyone wants 600% profit and we're also all wickedly irresponsible as consumers. Loans used to work because we weren't always programmed to lie or manipulate. Now you can't trust anyone to pay their ? back. That's a huge economical issue.

We charge too much and we consume too much. Its a problem. He put mandates on businesses in round about ways by making all grads eligible fir minimum payments unless they make 75k plus. He handled Syria and Iran well. Healthcare universally is a good idea it needs tweaks. I'm also noticing that some of the lower prices require a little research and effort...I haven't read into it myself yet. Can any of y'all confirm this for me?

I think him being smart on themes like abortion and same sex marriage is smart. We need the private sector to do their part in not only job creation but salary. For wal-mart to pay middle management 8 an hour is ridiculous.

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? voting don't work. wake up.
  • soulbrother
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

President OBAMA....pay attention
  • twatgetta
    Options
    It's 01/09/2014 and Obamacare is still a ? ' fiasco...
  • twatgetta
    Options

Selected, not Elected. as are ALL Presidents....pay attention....but wake up first.
  • soulbrother
    Options

Selected, not Elected. as are ALL Presidents....pay attention....but wake up first.

You really think you stumbled across something smart.....lol...smh