Do you think it is misunderstood why females love Gangsters

Options
13»

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @guntown

Gangsters are for the most cowards who cannot handle their business without the help of other dudes.
    They are so scared and unsecured that they even prefer to run trains on women.

Their insecurity leads them to hide under druggs and alcohol and impress the weak and impressionable people.

I have met a lot of these gangsters in orgies. When it comes to gang bangs, they are happy. But whenever i was telling them to single handling a woman ' nah man, later man'.
    Some of these soft ass dudes were texting me like ' bruh, do you want to come help me ? this girl bruh?'.

Thats gansstas for the most part : unable to deal with life by themselves, in every aspects.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxnFZn0LsDUjTmFypNW3Y0f4wQnagNkR9gqhfvlZVhvDnBWJXySA
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    They just like the excitement that's all

Me & my friend had this conversation the other day.
    You could give a ? shelter, clothes, food, take her out, and buy her ass a horse and she'll cheat with tim the ? who sells weed to add some excitement to her life.
    The ? is mind boggling.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @guntown

Gangsters are for the most cowards who cannot handle their business without the help of other dudes.

Their insecurity leads them to hide under druggs and alcohol and impress the weak and impressionable people.

I have met a lot of these gangsters in orgies. When it comes to gang bangs, they are happy. But whenever i was telling them to single handling a woman ' nah man, later man'.
    Some of these soft ass dudes were texting me like ' bruh, do you want to come help me ? this girl bruh?'.

Thats gansstas for the most part : unable to deal with life by themselves, in every aspects.

correct.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options

You could give a ? shelter, clothes, food, take her out, and buy her ass a horse and she'll cheat with tim the ? who sells weed to add some excitement to her life.
    The ? is mind boggling.

and correct. those are the type that just get ? on and bounced on.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @guntown

correct.

Y'all don't know wtf y'all talking bout

Cause one thing you learn in the streets is that you by yoself

Its all about money, all about money

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The ? is mind boggling.

Its not really

We just real and dont give a ? and that make some hoes wet
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The ? is mind boggling.

Its not really

We just real and dont give a ? and that make some hoes wet

Its just an instinctual reaction to the supposed DOMINANT MALE. Some unmatures women fall for the guy who bullies and scares the other males. In their primal conscious, this guy is the most gifted sexually cause he has the 'power' above the those other powerfull males... supposedly.
    Most of the time they get disapointed by the result. And more nowadays.
    As a matter of fact these bodybuilded guys are on some steroids and other ? that ? up their stamina and sexual prowess.

Anyway to some girls, the sole fact that their are with the strongets man, the boss, the leader is an automatic orgasm.