Other...
    aj styles
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    aj styles

That dude signed to ROH

The only logical person to win is Daniel Bryan.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ aj styles
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    KillaCham wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    I think Bryan may be out of the run to be RR winner.

He's obviously going to bee involved with, hopefully, a deep storyline with the Wyatt Family angle.

Punks going the Shield angle.

So, I think it may very well come down to Orton, Cena, Brock or Batista.

I would like to see it come down to Brock as Batista as the last ones standing at the Rumble and Batista eliminating Brock. Which would, or could, eventually give us Brock vs Batista for the title a bit later.

Of course, they should be full time guys during this ? .
    That storyline can involve the Rumble, though. Picture the Wyatts dominating the rumble, throwing everyone out. Harper and Rowen leave on their own will to let their "father" Bray win the rumble. Daniel almost leaves but comes back over the top rope, turns on Bray and throws him over.

Similar situation can be done with the Shield with them eliminating Punk and being the last 3 left. Reigns gets the better of the other two and The Shield destroyed.

That'd be dope.

Have DB be Brays little puppet; Bray barks orders and he does whatever is said.

At the Rumble, Bray orders his men out the ring. DB is about to get out but comes back and throws out Bray. (like u said)
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    KillaCham that would be tight. You should go pitch it to the creative team.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    KillaCham that would be tight. You should go pitch it to the creative team.
    I used to live in Stamford and 3 of my friends have worked at the WWE building so I'm sure they got some connects. I ain't tryna pitch no idea for free though. Help me draw up a contract, my nig.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    Brock vs Show has been made for RR.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other...
    Batista is my pick to win it.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    I think Bryan may be out of the run to be RR winner.

He's obviously going to bee involved with, hopefully, a deep storyline with the Wyatt Family angle.

Punks going the Shield angle.

So, I think it may very well come down to Orton, Cena, Brock or Batista.

I would like to see it come down to Brock as Batista as the last ones standing at the Rumble and Batista eliminating Brock. Which would, or could, eventually give us Brock vs Batista for the title a bit later.

Of course, they should be full time guys during this ? .
    That storyline can involve the Rumble, though. Picture the Wyatts dominating the rumble, throwing everyone out. Harper and Rowen leave on their own will to let their "father" Bray win the rumble. Daniel almost leaves but comes back over the top rope, turns on Bray and throws him over.

Similar situation can be done with the Shield with them eliminating Punk and being the last 3 left. Reigns gets the better of the other two and The Shield destroyed.

that angle has been done before in the old NWA/WCW days involving the 4 Horsemen, JJ Dillion, and Lex Luger. Dillion wanted his name in the record books for winning something as significant as the Bunkhouse Stampede, so the Horsemen all eliminated themselves with the exception of Lex. JJ pleaded with Lex to throw himself out, but Lex didn't feel the same and eliminated JJ. The rest of the Horsemen rushed the ring and beat the ? out Lex afterwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE0EixRhiZM
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    Batista and Del Rio had a funny ass exchange on Twitter. I've never seen a Batista match in my life but I'll check out this Rumble to see what the hype is about especially when he eventually faces against Del Rio.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    Khali got this
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Other...
    Roman Reigns. Him or Batista.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    Anyone see Batista losing in the RR? It's gonna be his first match back.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CM Punk
    Anyone see Batista losing in the RR? It's gonna be his first match back.

It would be corny if he won and I wouldn't put it past them to give him the dub but if he was the last man eliminated or screwed out of the match to set up his match at WM it would be better than him winning.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    I'm stumped, now, on who might win the RR.

I feel that last nights RAW, with DB going at Bray was a way to tell us he won't win.

It's like Vince didn't want to do this situation at the RR because it would steal the show. If he was to be the winner, I feel this would've happened then and not last night.

Possible that he doesn't win.
  • jono
    Options
    CM Punk
    Yeah the trigger was pulle kinda early on the turn but I think it was good storytelling because Bray & DB were locked inside alone. That's the kind of situation DB was waiting for, but it would have been better served at the rumble with them being the last two.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I kinda like it the way it went down last night more everyone expected DB to turn on Bray if they was the last to in the Rumble and the to lackys wouldve ran into the ring easily at the RR.

Last night with the Cage was perfect and caught most by surprise since like i said everyone was expecting this at the rumble
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    I haven't watched Raw or Smackdown since the fall but reading up on where the storylines are now after seeing last night's ending the money match for WM ? should be Bryan Vs. Lesnar. No joke. Have Bryan win the rumble. Then have Cena/Orton/Lesnar triple threat for the world title at Elimination Chamber. Brock kills them both and faces Bryan at Mania. ? would bring back the Hogan/Andre man vs. monster main event dynamic big time for this gen. Usher in a new era, the network era.
  • jono
    Options
    CM Punk
    Bryan/Lesnar is a great idea.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CM Punk
    I'm going with Punk since it's been a minute since he been in the title hunt but, I got Daniel Bryan as a close second.