Last Days unfolding as We Speak.

Premeer
Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_t1UqSnLgc
around 8 min, he gets into the birds and fish popping up dead...

2nqxy15.jpg
2ic05rm.jpg
28lfadk.jpg
2mwxd8w.jpg
2mbdhf.jpg
2h8a55f.jpg
282gvvm.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_J9TPkP76I
this man speaking the truth that yall dont wanna hear.

Hosea 4:1-3
Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of ? in the land.
By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

lets continue...

2uiwtty.jpg
2v11z40.jpg
2wg9bht.jpg

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP, PEOPLE!!!!!

lets continue...

Revelation 16:4
And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

30mvp1g.jpg
2q08tus.jpg
2qi7fc4.jpg
from around the world...

this 1 is in texas
2jfau1f.jpg
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/36460/blood-lake/

and theres many more waters around the world through all kinds of countries where the water turned blood red.... turn a blind eye to it and stay in your ignorance if you wish... but this is a warning.

1 Cor. 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Matthew 24:36-39
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mockers gon mock. What's new? It was written, so shall it be done.

Are you of African decent?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Yes, I am a descendant of Ham.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you Marshawn Lynch?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    AZTG wrote: »
    Last days was unfolding since the first day. Foh with that

Truth about the bolded. Enoch lived before the flood and was only the 7th generation removed from Adam. He had this to say in his day:

"14And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him." Jude 14-15

Amen.
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im real, so I`ll be saved.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    ^He mad. Somebody give em some gummy bears and a hug.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »

Are you Marshawn Lynch?

No but I play him on T.V.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    get your foil hat ready
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    ^He mad. Somebody give em some gummy bears and a hug.

Give em to phillip rivers and the chargers coz fake ? definitely didn't answer your prayers...

Never prayed for the bolts to win. I pray and give thanks to ? for more important things in life. Like for the salvation of eternal souls, including yours. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    loch121 wrote: »
    get your foil hat ready

Only need the word of ? , Jesus Christ. Amen.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better go get some ? before I die. How soon is this gonna ? me? I need to know how much time I have left to live so I can adjust my standards of women accordingly
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    KNICKLYN wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?

What do you think about the enoch scriptures?

Never thoroughly studied them honestly. Only skimmed through them. Have you studied them?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Better go get some ? before I die. How soon is this gonna ? me? I need to know how much time I have left to live so I can adjust my standards of women accordingly

The only one who knows the day of our death is the LORD. That is why we must be prepared to meet Him each and every day He allows us to live on His earth. Because the day that He requires our soul, will be the day that we must give an account. Amen.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Animals dying in these freak occurrences has happened through out time. It's just now more known because of the net. People make this thread at least once a year.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    ? said the people would be mad in the last days. Mad that He is coming back to judge. It was written, so shall it be done:

"1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion."
    Psalm 2:1-6

Amen.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting thread.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?

Never thoroughly studied them honestly. Only skimmed through them. Have you studied them?

A little bit not thoroughly. The Ethiopian Christians regard Enoch 1 & 2 as canon. I think the early christians did as well and there is scripture referencing Enoch in the Old & New testament.

I love apocalpytic literature, which Enoch is. But honestly I get so tied down in the word of ? that I have little time to explore other apocalyptic literature deeply.

Hopefully one day I can explore Enoch deeply enough to glean some nuggets out of it.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Allergens wrote: »
    Allergens wrote: »
    Ive come to the conclusion that religious people are unhappy and want to die. They are always forecasting the end of the earth. Humans have been here for centuries, what makes you think you're lucky enough to have revelations happen in your lifetime. Thats pretty vain of you, ? don't like that. I get it, you dont care about dying because you'll be sent to the promise land. Oh word?..then chill the ? out and stop telling ? bout how we all gonna die in a few months. I know if I knew I was going to this "Heaven" as you call it, I could give a ? about what other people do with their lives. Your ? preaching aint gonna stop gods will if what the bible says is true. So to be honest, all your doing is being a ? . Oh.. if you dont get others to repent as well, you wont get in. Well thats a ? move,.. gave this dude yo money and loyalty and he cant even let you in his party. Thats some ? ? bruh.

He mad too. Licorice and klondike bar for you. Amen.

no ?

You got a sweet tooth.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaoo at that exchange.
    @douwant would prolly be so annoying to chill wit
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?

A little bit not thoroughly. The Ethiopian Christians regard Enoch 1 & 2 as canon. I think the early christians did as well and there is scripture referencing Enoch in the Old & New testament.

I love apocalpytic literature, which Enoch is. But honestly I get so tied down in the word of ? that I have little time to explore other apocalyptic literature deeply.

Hopefully one day I can explore Enoch deeply enough to glean some nuggets out of it.

You said you're a descendant of Ham. Do you mean one of Noah's three sons?

Yes I do.