Last Days unfolding as We Speak.

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^He mad. Somebody give em some gummy bears and a hug.
    y don't you do it
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaoo at that exchange.
    @douwant would prolly be so annoying to chill wit
    smfh@this ? trying to get a date with another man on the internet
  • NostalgiaBAB
    NostalgiaBAB Members Posts: 23
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Next apocalypse is scheduled for February 22 of this year. Better start stocking up on food, weapons and women now.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no one knows if we are in the last days so stop being false prophets already. it only leads more people astray that's how we ended up with the Jehovah's witnesses.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Groups of dead fish and whales happens, always had and will.

Groups of dead birds happen, too.

Now, with everyone who has phones, the Internet and social media, people can get this information faster.

Humans always have been, and always will be, obsessed with ? eventually ending. Look at the movies and shows that are released yearly; volcanoes, asteroids, zombies, diseases, nuclear wars etc... It's apart of who we are as people who can anticipate and be curious.

It's nothing new under the sun.

Plus, I think Christians shouldn't care, their ? will take care of them.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allergens wrote: »
    I been meaning to ask you bro...your avi says Jesus is ? ..but isnt Jesus the son of ? ..so there is only one ? and he doesnt want you to worship another...you avi says jesus is ? ...isnt a blatant slap in the face of the lord b

Jesus was ? incarnate...Sent in the form of man to set an example and absolve men of their sins...Jesus, ? , and the Holy Spirit are one in the same...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our last days were supposed to be in 2000, 2001, 2005, 2010, 2012. We've been in our last days since Before Christ.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes we are approaching, my seven year rule is approaching
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matthew 10:22
    All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? said the people would be mad in the last days. Mad that He is coming back to judge. It was written, so shall it be done:

"1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion."
    Psalm 2:1-6

Amen.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

Your truth aint goin unheard bruh, keep up the good work.

Nobody's perfect, but like the man said its not just nature giving signs, its we the people, too. This scripture touched me today, thanks to this thread:

2 Timothy 3-4:22

Godlessness in the Last Days

3 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of ? , 5 having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. 6 For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, 7 always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men corrupted in mind and disqualified regarding the faith. 9 But they will not get very far, for their folly will be plain to all, as was that of those two men.
  • Premeer
    edited January 2014
    S2J wrote: »
    ? said the people would be mad in the last days. Mad that He is coming back to judge. It was written, so shall it be done:

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Amen.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

Nobody's perfect, but like the man said its not just nature giving signs, its we the people, too. This scripture touched me today, thanks to this thread:

3 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of ? , 5 having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. 6 For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, 7 always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men corrupted in mind and disqualified regarding the faith. 9 But they will not get very far, for their folly will be plain to all, as was that of those two men.

yooooooooo i been looking for this scripture for ever, dude. i remember reading this a few years ago.. all i could remember was "in the last days, people will be lovers of evil and worship evil and worship evil doers"... thats how i remembered the scripture but i knew the wording was off just didnt know how to look for it.

theres other scriptures talking about these details.. but i couldnt find this 1.

good looks.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Premeer wrote: »

Amen.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

yooooooooo i been looking for this scripture for ever, dude. i remember reading this a few years ago.. all i could remember was "in the last days, people will be lovers of evil and worship evil and worship evil doers"... thats how i remembered the scripture but i knew the wording was off just didnt know how to look for it.

theres other scriptures talking about these details.. but i couldnt find this 1.

good looks.

Definitely describes today's society. For the IC non believers, I dare you to go live in a 3rd world country for at least one year. You'll see some ? unfold before your eyes that science can't explain and be a believer before the year is up.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol most of ya ? are afraid ya could go to hell
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes we are approaching, my seven year rule is approaching

uh oh people prepare yourselves for 100 ft tall tapdancing ? and earthquakes.
  • Premeer

Amen.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

good looks.

Definitely describes today's society. For the IC non believers, I dare you to go live in a 3rd world country for at least one year. You'll see some ? unfold before your eyes that science can't explain and be a believer before the year is up.
    i was going to say that but i didnt want to spark a riot... further proving the point lol.

but look at all the atheists trying to argue... they are only arguing with their selves. they not arguing with anybody but themselves. the truth is plain to see. but they refuse to accept it.

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Allergens wrote: »
    I been meaning to ask you bro...your avi says Jesus is ? ..but isnt Jesus the son of ? ..so there is only one ? and he doesnt want you to worship another...you avi says jesus is ? ...isnt a blatant slap in the face of the lord b

Jesus was ? incarnate...Sent in the form of man to set an example and absolve men of their sins...Jesus, ? , and the Holy Spirit are one in the same...
    IM A CHRISTIAN AND I HAVE NEVER BELIEVED THEY ARE THE SAME
    Matthew 28:18-20

18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

SOMEONE GREATER THAN U HAS TO GIVE U AUTHORITY. ..IF THEY ARE THE SAME..THEY WOULD BE EQUAL. .WHICH THEY ARE NOT
  • Premeer
    every time a thread is made about ? and prophecies, etc... all the atheists jump up to argue and throw around insults.. even tho the facts are undeniable.... they still dont accept it...

it happens every time.. never fails. this is what i hear and see when they face the truth:

"stop it!!!!!! stoppppp! please make it stoppppp!!!!! let us live in our ignorance in peace!!! you crazy deraaaaanged imbeciles!!"

just a bunch of whinny in denial crazies.
  • VIBE
    "facts are undeniable"

what facts?

Remember, FACTS.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    every time a thread is made about ? and prophecies, etc... all the atheists jump up to argue and throw around insults.. even tho the facts are undeniable.... they still dont accept it...

it happens every time.. never fails. this is what i hear and see when they face the truth:

"stop it!!!!!! stoppppp! please make it stoppppp!!!!! let us live in our ignorance in peace!!! you crazy deraaaaanged imbeciles!!"

just a bunch of whinny in denial crazies.

Say bruh, didn't you just make a thread bout how horrible your life has become since doing this religious stuff? It's in the Social Louge, the sub forum, in case you forgot.

You need to get your life right now. Even if someone was to give a ? , you ain't the person to be preaching to nobody bout anything right now. Your ? looking real weak out here.

At least DUWGTH has confidence in his ? .
  • Premeer
    VIBE wrote: »
    "facts are undeniable"

what facts?

Remember, FACTS.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_t1UqSnLgc
    around 8 min, he gets into the birds and fish popping up dead...

2nqxy15.jpg
    2ic05rm.jpg
    28lfadk.jpg
    2mwxd8w.jpg
    2mbdhf.jpg
    2h8a55f.jpg
    282gvvm.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_J9TPkP76I
    this man speaking the truth that yall dont wanna hear.

Hosea 4:1-3
    Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of ? in the land.
    By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
    Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

lets continue...

2uiwtty.jpg
    2v11z40.jpg
    2wg9bht.jpg

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP, PEOPLE!!!!!

lets continue...

Revelation 16:4
    And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

30mvp1g.jpg
    2q08tus.jpg
    2qi7fc4.jpg
    from around the world...

this 1 is in texas
    2jfau1f.jpg
    http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/36460/blood-lake/

and theres many more waters around the world through all kinds of countries where the water turned blood red.... turn a blind eye to it and stay in your ignorance if you wish... but this is a warning.

1 Cor. 15:52
    In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Matthew 24:36-39
    No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
    read it and weep.
  • VIBE
    *sigh*

again, this has been happening for a long time, this is nothing new...

Whales get beached

Birds die in flocks due to natural ?

School of fish die due to natural ?

The blood water is simply fr high concentrations of salt which produce micro-algae, it's called red tide as well, t's been around a very long time... Nothing new at all

These aren't facts, this has always happened, always will. It's natural as ? .

It happened in the plagues of Egypt and it happens now, it happened before all these times as well...

Still, no "facts" to prove anything.
  • Premeer
    *sigh*

Whales get beached

The blood water is simply fr high concentrations of salt which produce micro-algae, it's called red tide as well, t's been around a very long time... Nothing new at all

It happened in the plagues of Egypt and it happens now, it happened before all these times as well...

so you are making a bunch of excuses... cuz thats all i see *sigh* nothings new with the atheists.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sigh*

Whales get beached

@vibe

@ the bolded

Psalm 90:4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past

2 Peter 3:8 ...one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

There's scripture for every ounce of skepticism in your mind, my friend. If you dont believe, cool, but the Word is amazing in that there's nothing new under the sun. In your mind you've got thoughts no one has thought or answered, yet there's been hundred, thoudands, millions with the same doubts as you, and they've all perished. Just like you and I will.

Yet that Word is still alive lol smh Still telling us about ourselves all this time later. Its amazing