The Worldy Deception of Biblical Characters

Premeer
Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
why does the world force pictures of white characters that were black, like Sheba, Solomon, David, etc....

whats the purpose of lying?

its either white mans insecurities, or they are trying to trick us for whatever reason.

i may be wrong, but im pretty sure im right. but will stand corrected.

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So people feel they can "relate".
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    46 Wherefore the Israelites assembled themselves together,and came to Maspha over-against Jerusalem;for in Maspha was the place where they played aforetime in Israel.

47 Then they fasted that day, and put on sackecloth, and cast ashes vpon their heads, and rent their clothes:

48 And laide open the booke of the Law (the Torah), wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likenesse of their images.

1 Maccabees 3

• Black Boy King
    edited January 2014
    Prophecy regarding Caeser Borgia as the image of Jesus, and pagan holydays sacrificed to him such as Christmas and Easter
    15 For a father afflicted with vntimely mourning, when he hath made an image of his childe soone taken away, now honoured him as a ? , which was then a dead man, and deliuered to those that were vnder him, ceremonies and sacrifices.

16 Thus in processe of time an vngodly custome growen strong, was kept as a law, and grauen images were worshipped by the commandements of kings,

17 Whom men could not honour in presence, because they dwelt farre off, they tooke the counterfeit of his visage from farre, and made an expresse image of a king whom they honoured, to the end that by this their forwardnes, they might flatter him that was absent, as if he were present.

18 Also the singular diligence of the artificer did helpe to set forward the ignorant to more superstition.

19 For he peradventure willing to please one in authority, forced all his skill to make resemblence of the best fashion.

20 And so the multitude allured by the grace of the work, took him now for a ? , which a little before was but honoured as a man.

21 And this was an occasion to decieve the world
    Wisdom of Solomon 3
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Another deception is to think that the "heroes" of the Bible were without sin.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Premeer wrote: »
    whats the purpose of lying?
    its either white mans insecurities, or they are trying to trick us for whatever reason.
    or perhaps something more mundane like...
    VIBE wrote: »

• Premeer
    alissowack wrote: »
    Another deception is to think that the "heroes" of the Bible were without sin.
    who thinks that? all the chosen ones were sinners. and had strengths and weaknesses. ups and downs.
  • Premeer
    edited January 2014

no its definitely something deeper than just "relating". you dont change the whole cast to make somebody feel they can relate...

notice how the white man just pushed the black people to the side, and lifted the white man up in their roles... blatantly lying (but not really blatantly when they pushed the images of white men for centuries), stealing the black mans roots and history.. then looking down on them and mistreating them. thats not just a "relating" method.. its much deeper than that.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    The same reason they say that Ancient Egyptians were white or Arab in movies etc. to promote white supremacy..
  • Premeer
    beenwize wrote: »
    The same reason they say that Ancient Egyptians were white or Arab in movies etc. to promote white supremacy..

man i really been coming around to the belief that Jesus was in fact black.... and im sure that has something to do with this situation.
  • VIBE

no its definitely something deeper than just "relating". you dont change the whole cast to make somebody feel they can relate...

notice how the white man just pushed the black people to the side, and lifted the white man up in their roles... blatantly lying (but not really blatantly when they pushed the images of white men for centuries), stealing the black mans roots and history.. then looking down on them and mistreating them. thats not just a "relating" method.. its much deeper than that.

We are talking about a book of characters whose identities were changed from "bronze" and "hair like wool" to images of them in churches looking more white.

Imagery is changed to fit what people can "relate" to.

It's simple, really, all religions do this. They create their own deities in their own image.

Religion has all borrowed from one another and changed looks, descriptions and names.
  • Black Boy King
    beenwize wrote: »

man i really been coming around to the belief that Jesus was in fact black.... and im sure that has something to do with this situation.

I mean if the Bible specifically says the tribe of Judah was black and says Jesus is from that lineage then.... he had to black...there's no way around it....
  • Premeer

We are talking about a book of characters whose identities were changed from "bronze" and "hair like wool" to images of them in churches looking more white.

Imagery is changed to fit what people can "relate" to.

It's simple, really, all religions do this. They create their own deities in their own image.

Religion has all borrowed from one another and changed looks, descriptions and names.

you right.. but its not all there is to it, i feel.

the world killed Jesus and His disciples.. the world hates Jesus and His people... i dont see how that pattern of treatment would change over time... i see that treatment carrying over through the generations of the rulers. and who gets more hate and mistreatment than black people? its hard to not entertain the thought that Jesus was black and blacks are His people.. the way the world treats them.

with the way the world is set up on lies, its clear they lied about Moses, Noah, etc etc etc.... so if they would lie about them, then why wouldnt they lie about Jesus? the biggest most important person in the history of existence?

and like my guy up there said, white supremacy.. the way they trained and tricked the world to believe that whites are superior to black people.. can you imagine a entitled race following a "religion" thats dominated by black people? and especially the Savior being black?

the way the world is now, i couldnt see it working.. but thats part of the lie.... little lies turn to big lies.. and few lies turn to many lies.. and before you know it, everything is all 1 big lie. with the only truth in the world being right there in the Holy Book... except the world took it and spun it the way they wanted to to benefit themselves.

the way they brainwashed people with the images they forced on us is amazing.. people go through their whole lives not knowing the truth about what they are reading and following.. all the pictures, the movies, etc... they have all these people white... but how? how do people not have the presence of mind to not figure this out? noah and moses are from egypt.. BC egypt.. where theres BLACK FACES carved out.. but yet.. they have white men walking out of there... the lie is so persistent, it took the presence of mind out of people to miss something thats common sense.

• VIBE
    That's cool, dude. That's the way you view it, then so be it.

As for "the world hates Jesus", nah, Christianity is the biggest religion with 2 billion believers/followers.

So the "world" doesn't hate Jesus.

• janklow
    well, we should also look a little askance at descriptions from apocalyptic visions...

• Black Boy King
    janklow wrote: »
    well, we should also look a little askance at descriptions from apocalyptic visions...

@janklow

I understand you not wanting conclusions drawn from a vision... so heres a more simple and plain description of the Jews....

Song of Solomon 1:5-6 KJV

I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Its love g
  • VIBE
    janklow wrote: »

They either real, but in a hallucination sense or as the rewriting of the bible continued, they tweaked it's "visions".
  • janklow
    Judah Back wrote: »
    @janklow
    I understand you not wanting conclusions drawn from a vision... so heres a more simple and plain description of the Jews....
    so let's quote that in the future?
    problem is people REALLY want the Jesus quote
    They either real, but in a hallucination sense or as the rewriting of the bible continued, they tweaked it's "visions".
    all i'm saying is that Revelation isn't to be taken 100% literally

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to point out that people we generally think of as "white" or those who lack melanin, are a minority when you look at the worlds population...

So the "Christ is depicted as white so "people" can relate" argument really means white people. And it portrays a collective ignorance of being politically correct when it has no type of benefit to whites in some way. Its propaganda at its finest. If they wanted all people to be able to relate, Honestly, there should be NO pictures of Christ....

but we get Cesare Borgia instead....ok guys whatever u say
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    There are Hispanic images of Mary and I think Jesus in Mexico