So Im watching 12 years a Slave right now and...

2»

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    evilchuck wrote: »
    you're an idiot.

The screenwriter of "12 Years a Slave" is Black American.
    The director of "12 Years a Slave" is Black European.
    Brad Pitt assisted with getting the movie green lighted, donating money into the films, and helping McQueen get into Hollywood; instead of being an independent film maker.

Save the "Pro-Black" speech for someone else.

I dont give a ? who made what u fat ugly ? ...my point was in 2014 im tired of whites perpetuating the same nefariousness as their ancestors and refuse to rise above it...

U just mad your one legged mexican fiance got his foot chopped off like kunte kinte...

White people didn't create the movie. Tell me why you're mad again?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listen Chunk, again, its not about who made the movie

im just tired of racism on and offline, ok?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    this ? got me heated... Why do they even keep making these slave flicks? Its like whites ENJOY reenacting their treachery and our suffering every few years, I swear

I just want to give a big ? u very much to @matt and matt jr aka @pr specifically for consciously perpetuating the same racism, oppression and hatred on the IC as John Tibeats and the other evil slave massas did in this movie for the sake of LOL reaction. Constantly posting line-crossing racist ? because you're trying to be "funny". Yall have the mentality as your ancestors 200 years ago and u dont even realize it

If u were in front of me i'd smack ya pale faces pink to match your rednecks!

Now ima finish the rest of this flick. Outb4 one of u coonheart ? put on your finest cape...

I think a black man wrote it and I'm certain a black dude directed it

^ This...

Movies like this should be made more often actually. Meanwhile, we have to make at least 2 holocaust movies a year.

They say "Never Forget" and mean that ? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every one who has made a film or acted in a film has been assisted in some way by others
    No shame in getting help
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They keep making these flicks because you ? keep going to see em. simple math dumb ? .
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    awww I love rosewood that was my movie!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    o78xhf.jpg

5dv0pt.jpg

img-2172957-1-conan-rofl.gif

? stalker ass pyscho lookin ? . Scarier than a ? and weaker than a ? .