Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    *sigh*

again, this has been happening for a long time, this is nothing new...

Whales get beached

Birds die in flocks due to natural ?

School of fish die due to natural ?

The blood water is simply fr high concentrations of salt which produce micro-algae, it's called red tide as well, t's been around a very long time... Nothing new at all

These aren't facts, this has always happened, always will. It's natural as ? .

It happened in the plagues of Egypt and it happens now, it happened before all these times as well...

Still, no "facts" to prove anything.

@vibe

@ the bolded

Psalm 90:4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past

2 Peter 3:8 ...one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

There's scripture for every ounce of skepticism in your mind, my friend. If you dont believe, cool, but the Word is amazing in that there's nothing new under the sun. In your mind you've got thoughts no one has thought or answered, yet there's been hundred, thoudands, millions with the same doubts as you, and they've all perished. Just like you and I will.

Yet that Word is still alive lol smh Still telling us about ourselves all this time later. Its amazing

That's for "The Lord", not people...

And regardless of that, men have said that, not ? .. Your interpretations of ? and his characteristics come from men in the bible...
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sj2

dont waste your time with vibe... hes that special kind.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VIBE
    3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of ? without effect?

4 ? forbid: yea, let ? be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Romans 3 : 4
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Men's words...
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    VIBE wrote: »
    Groups of dead fish and whales happens, always had and will.
    Groups of dead birds happen, too.
    this argument of "this ? has happened MANY times before and should in no way be cited as a special example of RIGHT NOW is the last days" is accurate and correct. however, there is a superior post in this thread:
    BoldChild wrote: »

• Premeer
    kzzl wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    every time a thread is made about ? and prophecies, etc... all the atheists jump up to argue and throw around insults.. even tho the facts are undeniable.... they still dont accept it...

it happens every time.. never fails. this is what i hear and see when they face the truth:

"stop it!!!!!! stoppppp! please make it stoppppp!!!!! let us live in our ignorance in peace!!! you crazy deraaaaanged imbeciles!!"

just a bunch of whinny in denial crazies.

Say bruh, didn't you just make a thread bout how horrible your life has become since doing this religious stuff? It's in the Social Louge, the sub forum, in case you forgot.

You need to get your life right now. Even if someone was to give a ? , you ain't the person to be preaching to nobody bout anything right now. Your ? looking real weak out here.

At least DUWGTH has confidence in his ? .
    another atheist that has no idea what hes talking about.

my life is fine. im better and stronger spiritually than i ever been. mentally and spiritually, is better and more solid 20 fold than who i was before... this i dont expect you to understand....

really not even going to explain my struggles.. cuz i did in that thread.. so if you didnt understand reading that, then you wont understand if i tell you again.

every christian has his struggles.. we are not perfect people.. we are sinners.. and because of that, we all have inner struggles we are constantly in battle with that can get us tired.

but... i dont expect you to understand NONE of this.. this conversation is way out of your league.. thats why it is where its at. and thats why DoUWTGTH is who i speak with because he understands.

its a reason my brother understands and you dont. theres a clear distinct difference between you 2. i think you can figure THAT much out.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm growing stronger and doubt and illusion is growing. I'm feeding quite nice. My power shall be complete on my 30th birthday and my rise will be ccomplete on my 33th.
  • Premeer
    I'm growing stronger and doubt and illusion is growing. I'm feeding quite nice. My power shall be complete on my 30th birthday and my rise will be ccomplete on my 33th.
    what mumbo jumbo jibberish jive talk are you rambling on about
  • Ajackson17
    Join me @premeer gain the mark on your forehead
  • Black Boy King

Better not sleep on that evil, else grim reaper leap in yo bed @emperorrising
  • Ajackson17
    Judah Back wrote: »

My father and I shall give this works hell. As it was in the days of Noah there was nephilhim. You need to watch yourself
  • Black Boy King
    Judah Back wrote: »

My father and I shall give this works hell. As it was in the days of Noah there was nephilhim. You need to watch yourself
    What is a demon to a ? ? Is it not written, children of the Most High are gods?

Is it not written that the saints shall judge the world, even angels? Truly I say, the least of the saints is greater than the Devil himself, for it is him they overcome to be proven worthy of the kingdom of ? by the blood of Christ Jesus.

Yea, your father gives you powers for a time, leading you to soon be enslaved and chastized forever, but my Father chastises me for a time to give my brothers and I life and dominion forever.
  • Ajackson17
    Darkness is coming you will now down soon Judah. Let's see how strong your faith truly is. Hahaha
  • Black Boy King
    Can darkness exist where light is present? Answer me.
  • Ajackson17
    Light gets swallowed up by darkness daily bruh. Check out black holes. Tell me when light escape darkness.
  • Black Boy King
    Yes, and the sky is red and 2 + 2 = 5.
  • Ajackson17
    So black holes don't devour suns and their light oh okay. Also, what you are saying is symbolic not realistic.
  • Black Boy King
    Tell us more, o enlightened one
  • Ajackson17
    You will be apart of the ones with the mark.