Yo So Im watching Spawn Right now..

2»

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    I'm a huge Spawn fan, but the only way hollywood will remake this film is if the lead is cast as a white man.

Well, the current Spawn in the comics is a white guy....

Al is still in it though, he's just a villain. After he blew his brains out, a white guy woke up out of a coma with spawn's powers then they were trying to figure out why the old spawn went rogue and turned evil, currently in the comics, ? still sucks though. They should have kept Al good and kept the original story. We need black writers with creativity like Todd McFarlane.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a huge Spawn fan, but the only way hollywood will remake this film is if the lead is cast as a white man.

Al is still in it though, he's just a villain. After he blew his brains out, a white guy woke up out of a coma with spawn's powers then they were trying to figure out why the old spawn went rogue and turned evil, currently in the comics, ? still sucks though. They should have kept Al good and kept the original story. We need black writers with creativity like Todd McFarlane.

Wow, and I used to read Spawn. Anywhere online where I can read up on back issues?

Btw, this movie sucked. the ? special effects were disgraceful.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spawn-Batman-Wallpaper.jpg

This would be the greatest comic I ever owned if I could find it in a comic book store around here
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

So black guy turned evil and white is the savior? ..sounds right smh
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked Spawn the movie
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I gotta agree. Some of the scenes is cringe worthy. Even til this day his so-called "best friend" marrying his wife and having a kid by her never sat well wit me.

Make a ? feel some kinda way and ask his azzz how long has he been secretly wanting to get at her.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    reapin505 wrote: »

This would be the greatest comic I ever owned if I could find it in a comic book store around here

they stay selling these out on the streets by the WTC here in NY
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reapin505 wrote: »

they stay selling these out on the streets by the WTC here in NY

I never really have seen a lot of spawn comics when I go to comic book stores. I suppose I should try at hastings or a comic book store on the wealthier side of town
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try used CD stores. I'm in Atl and we have this chain called Book Nook that sells all kinds of old comics. I have issues 1 thru 30 of spawn. I don't expect that to ever be worth anything though