yet another thread people can't keep in the right forum for some reason

2»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Jesse Jackson had a hand in the murder of MLK. He set him up after being promised presidency. He was also caught lying about jus how he found martin shot.
    to be fair to Jesse Jackson, his greatest sin regarding the death of MLK is likely to have been misrepresenting exactly what he was doing post-shooting and then using the whole mess to springboard his career. but it seems incredibly unlikely the claim you're laying out there is legit at all
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont ? my thtread mods, damn.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Plutarch weren't haitians getting massacred in the 50's as well if they went into the Dominican Republic?
  • Kyle_Lurker
    janklow wrote: »
    Jesse Jackson had a hand in the murder of MLK. He set him up after being promised presidency. He was also caught lying about jus how he found martin shot.
    to be fair to Jesse Jackson, his greatest sin regarding the death of MLK is likely to have been misrepresenting exactly what he was doing post-shooting and then using the whole mess to springboard his career. but it seems incredibly unlikely the claim you're laying out there is legit at all

I hear ya
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if this is true but there is an old wives tale about Bill Clinton's father being a Kennedy.

When I researched on Clinton's father I found very little information on him other than he died when Clinton was young from a car accident I believe.

I kinda always felt like Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy bore a striking resemblance minus the gray hair as well somewhat lending some credibility to this notion.

It might not even be true but it is a rumor I once heard and have always wondered about.
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malcolm X and MLK were about to link up and join forces to put the US on trial in front of the UN for human rights violations against Black people. They killed Malcolm 3 months later.

tumblr_myc9ypBtl81r5f5uzo1_1280.png

source
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jungz wrote: »
    Malcolm X and MLK were about to link up and join forces to put the US on trial in front of the UN for human rights violations against Black people. They killed Malcolm 3 months later.

source

Powerful

Dope thread

Mods sticky this thread
  • Kyle_Lurker
    T. Sanford wrote: »

source

Powerful

Dope thread

Mods sticky this thread

Right....but instead, send it to die in tbe social lounge smh
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antlerz wrote: »
    @Plutarch weren't haitians getting massacred in the 50's as well if they went into the Dominican Republic?

Hm, not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if it was true though. The relationship between Haiti and the Dominican Republic sounds very interesting but honestly, I don't know much about that yet.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    I hear ya
    no you don't.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »

source

Powerful

Dope thread

Mods sticky this thread

Right....but instead, send it to die in tbe social lounge smh

That's crazy because I was looking for this thread, no wonder I couldnt find it