Curvy ladies, do you find it difficult to

Options
THOT PILGRIM
THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
Shop for your shape?

I'm very ? . My measurements are in proportion but my ? stand out more because I'm so short and they're so big. It's getting increasingly difficult to dress appropriately for my shape because it seems like EVERY top/sweater is cropped this season. I went to the mall yesterday (problem #1, I shoulda shopped online wks ago) to look for a cute shirt for my bday tomorrow and every last shirt was cropped short. This poses a problem for me because while cropped shirts look great on chicks with smaller ? , my ? pull the hem of the shirt upward...so it ends up looking like a midriff on me.

Another problem is the neckline of the shirt. A shirt that covers everything on a smaller chested woman looks extremely slutty on me because of my ? . No bueno.

Also, big ? tend to make you look fat even if you aren't. Most looser fitting shirts make me look brolic AF up top. I prefer more snug shirts that accentuate my waist, but who wants to be the chick that only owns spandex/lycra?

Comments

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, girl. If I wear a blouse the buttons gotta be built ford tough so that horrible gaping gap doesn't show up and show out:

BcKG3Hm.jpg

I don't like to wear dresses that are too loose because I don't like how they lay on my hips. So not too snug but not too loose, such as:

B2OA7bjl.jpg

Don't like shopping for jeans much. I hate the kind where you go to lean over and it seems your whole ? ass is gon slip out wtf! They have to fit just right so that if I go to lean over they're not slipping. I'm very particular about my jeans.

Regular T-shirts--again, not too tight but not real loose/flowy. Loose flowy stuff just kinda drapes across the breast area then just lays there...don't like that look.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sixsicksins

Why is it that having big ? is considered slutty, but a chick with huge hips and ass isnt frowned upon?

A bottom heavy chick can flaunt her hips and ass all day and never catch the hell that ? chicks get
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting topic and future pics
    Kpd0HzP.gif
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel your pain, smh...

The only advice I can give is that if you're wearing a shirt with buttons then camisoles are your best friend. The layering effect helps to minimize your bust and still wear the style you like.

On the other hand,I feel like we should embrace our curviness and accentuate the assets. I spent my younger years in hoodies tryna hide what ? gave me to no avail. Love yourself and your confidence will emanate no matter what you wear.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I feel your pain, smh...

The only advice I can give is that if you're wearing a shirt with buttons then camisoles are your best friend. The layering effect helps to minimize your bust and still wear the style you like.

On the other hand,I feel like we should embrace our curviness and accentuate the assets. I spent my younger years in hoodies tryna hide what ? gave me to no avail. Love yourself and your confidence will emanate no matter what you wear.
    PREACH!!!!!!!!!

? !!!! That ? used to get on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when the juicy big ? girls wear spandex/leggings and tie they damn sweaters around they waist SMH!!!! Or y'all wear long ass shirts that cover up 3/4 of the apple with a quarter of the meat showing. WHY THE HELL YOU WEAR THAT ? IF YOU GONE COVER IT UP?

Big ? girls always rocking loose fitting shirts, thick ass sweaters, and hoodies. I wish y'all would do this towards makeup and fake hair. Not towards your ? given lovely, juicy, well pronounced vivaciousness.

That is all

(lurk mod with a stevie j face & peter gunz swag)
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw,bae.

I wear everything.

V necks and boat neck shirts are your friend
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wear whatever y ou want boo. Dont let the man hold you back nh
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    low key brag thread

I ain't mad tho if you want to try to stunt in here :(
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel your pain, smh...

there is a chick around my way like that and I think she like in her 20 or something....I didn't know she was built like that until one until...anyway. don't be ashamed of your figure, it might go to ? 15-20 years from now so like another poster already said, embrace that. it doesn't make you look slutty, desirable..and sexy....hell yes.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I find it difficult to be a curvy woman without big ass ? ..swimming in shirts cause I ain't got the ? to fill it out. :|
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I find it difficult to be a curvy woman without big ass ? ..swimming in shirts cause I ain't got the ? to fill it out. :|

just what do the other ? and wear ya ? super small. you'll get an a for effort in my book.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I usually stick to fitted shirts but all these blouse-y shirts are in right now..
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, girl. If I wear a blouse the buttons gotta be built ford tough so that horrible gaping gap doesn't show up and show out:

BcKG3Hm.jpg

I don't like to wear dresses that are too loose because I don't like how they lay on my hips. So not too snug but not too loose, such as:

B2OA7bjl.jpg

Don't like shopping for jeans much. I hate the kind where you go to lean over and it seems your whole ? ass is gon slip out wtf! They have to fit just right so that if I go to lean over they're not slipping. I'm very particular about my jeans.

Regular T-shirts--again, not too tight but not real loose/flowy. Loose flowy stuff just kinda drapes across the breast area then just lays there...don't like that look.

sometimes them ill fitting blouses put a smile on my face.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is useless without pics. @SixSickSins your phat ass busting loose is the only thing I find appealing about you.