Options
2»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Another Problem:

The generation before us didn't do a good job of providing or helping with jobs for the current generation. Most of these young adults have no leads on jobs which makes it 10times harder to make any real money the legal way. They have to go against all of the other well connected candidates, while also dealing with prejudice views from HR managers, so that's another problem we need to work on fixing.

If you're well established at your company or in the HR department, and you see a qualified black person or even a black person with potential trying to get his or her foot in the door, you need to go out of your way to help them out.

The primary reason why the young kids don't give a ? is because they don't see a way out.

True, I definitely have and do, in any way I can. Generally speaking though, we gotta take education as a people more seriously. The Asians are coming up and many Hispanic businesses are popping up in areas that Blacks should be popping up more in. I can put people on with degrees or have good trade schools, but if too many of us only got a GED, we can progress only so far. Too many young Black kids are dropping out, that has to end and soon. And of course, we as a society have to do more to create more opportunity for people. More money is needed for struggling communities, less on wars and bailing out big banks.