George Zimmerman Agrees to Celeb Boxing Match I'll Fight Anyone ... Even Black People

123457»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all im going to say is.....

if they fight and game gets the stickyfingers treatment....an gets put on stankyleg street....

i am done
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Oh, yall ain't heard...we have a winner!

tmz.com/2014/01/30/the-game-george-zimmerman-boxing-trayvon-martin/

The Game - "I'd Beat the F**k Out of George Zimmerman"

The Game will throw his hat in the ring to fight George Zimmerman in the upcoming celebrity boxing match, and he tells TMZ, "I will beat the f**k out of him."

Zimmerman has agreed to the March 1 celebrity boxing match ... the promoter hasn't selected his opponent, but is taking offers at fightgeorge@hotmail.com.

Game says, "I would not be boxing for me. I'd be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family."

The rapper, who has a tattoo of Trayvon on his leg, says, "I would box him to knock him out," adding, "I would definitely take pleasure in it. It's legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon."

Game would definitely have the edge ... he's 6'5", and 240 lbs of muscle.

Game on.
    This ? better wreck the ? outta GZ. All that ? HE talk on wax? And he's 6'5", 240?

All I know is, Game better ? his life UP, or his Hip-Hop pass might be burned on site.

Good luck, Jayceon.

good a "thug" stepped up 2 at least fight Zimmerman yall happy now?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He must need the money from those legal bills.

He's the new OJ though. He's going to ? people off until somebody ends his life one way or the other. And he knows it, which is why he's being so self-destructive.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Game will throw his hat in the ring to fight George Zimmerman in the upcoming celebrity boxing match, and he tells TMZ, "I will beat the f**k out of him."

Zimmerman has agreed to the March 1 celebrity boxing match ... the promoter hasn't selected his opponent, but is taking offers at fightgeorge@hotmail.com.

Game says, "I would not be boxing for me. I'd be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family."

The rapper, who has a tattoo of Trayvon on his leg, says, "I would box him to knock him out," adding, "I would definitely take pleasure in it. It's legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon."

Game on.
    This ? better wreck the ? outta GZ. All that ? HE talk on wax? And he's 6'5", 240?

All I know is, Game better ? his life UP, or his Hip-Hop pass might be burned on site.

Good luck, Jayceon.

the case everyone is making is this:

a thug walks around not caring.
    a thug always states he will ? an dont care.
    a thug always says he dont care if he dies.
    a thug will shoot a hardworking man on his way home to feed his kids an think its funny.
    a thug will ? a mother because hs boys dared him or to fit in.

so they are saying...if this person is so wreckless why not be just that...wreckless in sanford and ? someone that dont like you anyway.

but to keep it on topic so i wont get banned..

this is a controlled enviroment.
    he will get his bills paid, take a quick "L" and some black people will feel a sense of justice and finally get off his back.
  • damobb2deep
    pralims wrote: »

Game on.

Good luck, Jayceon.

the case everyone is making is this:

a thug walks around not caring.
    a thug always states he will ? an dont care.
    a thug always says he dont care if he dies.
    a thug will shoot a hardworking man on his way home to feed his kids an think its funny.
    a thug will ? a mother because hs boys dared him or to fit in.

so they are saying...if this person is so wreckless why not be just that...wreckless in sanford and ? someone that dont like you anyway.

but to keep it on topic so i wont get banned..

this is a controlled enviroment.
    he will get his bills paid, take a quick "L" and some black people will feel a sense of justice and finally get off his back.

the case im making is the game fits all those stereotypes... he is considered a thug... he is a gang member and he is (or wanted to) fight for a cause that so many people said "thugs" wouldnt fight 4... the game has beat up another "rapper" on video cuz of beef... is that not recklass? i think some of yall are just cherry picking characteristics of what a thug is 2 fit the "agenda"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ conditional thugs, weekend warrior part time thugs
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    btw tell jeezy, nelly, snoop, Jaime foxx ect.. that bein in a gang in 2014 is an L...

Lmao this ? said jamie foxx..
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let him fight Justin Beiber since he wants to be a ? so bad.
  • damobb2deep
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    btw tell jeezy, nelly, snoop, Jaime foxx ect.. that bein in a gang in 2014 is an L...

Jaime foxx is a crip bruh...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Jaime foxx is a crip bruh...

Is he also Mexican?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    @blakfyahking & @Illout bodied this thread

the name is illedout = (illed-out)

My bad

Nobody shouldn't take this challenge tho. He's 2.5 million dollars in debt & looking to get paid somehow, somewhere. Only justices if he go out in the ring like Apollo Creed

he trying to get paid off of hate. Don't fall from the ookie doke

Great point..End of discussion.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious (this thread) but sad as well

The United States of America lost .. .