Bow Wow showin out on you broke N!ggas in a white drop top Ferrari.. Who said Bow don't got money...

Options
2»

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Bow Wow wade s just introducing a new faction of the young money conglomerate:

#YMCMBLOANS
    -Cars
    -Mansions
    -?

Whatever you need to rent Weezy-we and Birdman gotchu of course with a high interest rate and excessive fees and a long term assignment tending the bushes. Here are some quotes from recent users.

"I wunted to stunt on feminiemz crakkas ass so u know i hit up the best blk business for a loaned Maybach!" -Gee 757

"I asked for a loan to afford a release date. But Stunna told me if i gave a good quote for this ad he would give me a release date...oh ? i ? up. Im Gudda Gudda!" -Gudda Gudda

"MMMMMMMM Drake!" - Bcotton

"Umm weezy i know i said i would ride or die for yall ? but whos this ? lookin at me funny saying mmmm then my name! What the..." -Drake

YMCMB Loans: Dont Worry We Got It! Copyright YMCMBMMGOVOGOODROCNATION 2014

Shut up.

? Shad Moss tho.

haha you know bow wow ain't ? when a young money stan hates you more than monizzle. Mike malice will cape for gudda gudda and lil twist but he wont cape for lil ow wow

• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My man said Bow Wow still eatin off Like Mike like that trash ass movie was on Godfather 2 status
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to bow wow for keeping his money in his Moms account.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Lol @ yall ? thinking yall favorte rappers be owning those cars, they all rented

Wayne owns his Bugatti though, holla!
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why rent tho ask weezy or birdman even game to borrow there cars save ya money homie
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    tumblr_mnlcvdm9BZ1s0teago3_r1_400.gif

I wonts her ...and them big ass ?

? we lookin at the same bit? What big ass ? ?

You got dam right bro .... Those ? ain't large at all.. For some reason I rembered her having big ol knockers but I guess the thirst got me seeing a mirage

Anyhow ....here's a video of her little ? bouncing for your troubles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJrT9zeeti8&sns=em
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of the ? hatin cant afford a ferrari let alone rent one.