They Really Are Pushing It....Disney Channel Introduces It's First Same-Sex Couple

Comments

• FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    You never substantiated any of it. You made a sweeping claim and failed to support it.

It's funny how mad that Jew made you. Must be hard to be an idiot.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turning a behavior that is negative positive is wrong. ? want to be represented in the media OK but not media that is directed at children.
  • FatterThanKat
    No worse than rap music.
  • zombie
    You never substantiated any of it. You made a sweeping claim and failed to support it.

It's funny how mad that Jew made you. Must be hard to be an idiot.

I am not mad. i can disrespect you can be cool as an arctic night AND i did substantiate my claims. Being the full stereotype of the liberal atheist jew that you are of course , You would call me an idiot because i don't support white people and their ? and i don't support ? and their fuckery.
  • FatterThanKat
    edited February 2014
    Stop lying. You dropped no numbers. You failed to account for non-white homosexuals that grew up religious (see the Philippines rebuttal). Your claim that atheism brings out the white man's natural homosexuality is invalidated by the example of Russia. You also base your argument on a correlation between white people, atheism and homosexuality but are incapable of showing that those are the causes of homosexuality as opposed to other things that correlate like liberalism, income, and education.

Don't be an idiot your whole life. You can start by realizing how dumb you sound by calling someone an atheist Jew.
  • zombie
    Stop lying. You dropped no numbers. You failed to account for non-white homosexuals that grew up religious (see the Philippines rebuttal). Your claim that atheism brings out the white man's natural homosexuality is invalidated by the example of Russia. You also base your argument on a correlation between white people, atheism and homosexuality but are incapable of showing that those are the causes of homosexuality as opposed to other things that correlate like IQ, liberalism, income, and wealth.

Don't be an idiot your whole life. You can start by realizing how dumb you sound by calling someone an atheist Jew.

yeah, you can be an atheist jew because being jewish is also a ethnicity so please shut the ? up you are not as smart as you think you are.

i explained russia to you in that thread already i am not going through it again if you understood my arguments in that thread you would not have be bringing up the philippines.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Homosexuals are not a ? racial or cultural group lets stop the ? . stop letting the media convince you that what they say is reality.

You are right they are not a racial or cultural group as ? can be any race and be members of or practice ANY culture.

However, I never said otherwise. I said they were a minority group and minority groups always want to be seen in a positive light and do not like to be under represented in media.

Not hard to understand.

Well too bad for them. Being black, mexican, or asian is not defined by a behavior you cannot promote being mexican to kids who are not. You can however promote homosexuality to young children which is something that should not be done.

You can promote that being a Mexican is OK. You can promote that Mexicans have a place in society and deserve rights and respect. Its about being a harmless minority group.

You scared ? are gonna break into your apartment and decorate? What do young kids have to do with anything? Looking back on your TV watching days did you REALLY learn anything from TV other than a few jokes to remember to telll your friends the next day?

Seriously bruh...u panicking for nothing. The most disgusting thing about ? is what they do behind closed doors. Other than that they harmless.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • zombie
    edited February 2014
    Homosexuals are not a ? racial or cultural group lets stop the ? . stop letting the media convince you that what they say is reality.

You are right they are not a racial or cultural group as ? can be any race and be members of or practice ANY culture.

However, I never said otherwise. I said they were a minority group and minority groups always want to be seen in a positive light and do not like to be under represented in media.

Not hard to understand.

Well too bad for them. Being black, mexican, or asian is not defined by a behavior you cannot promote being mexican to kids who are not. You can however promote homosexuality to young children which is something that should not be done.

You can promote that being a Mexican is OK. You can promote that Mexicans have a place in society and deserve rights and respect. Its about being a harmless minority group.

You scared ? are gonna break into your apartment and decorate? What do young kids have to do with anything? Looking back on your TV watching days did you REALLY learn anything from TV other than a few jokes to remember to telll your friends the next day?

Seriously bruh...u panicking for nothing. The most disgusting thing about ? is what they do behind closed doors. Other than that they harmless.

The whole thread is about children i don't care about adults or what they watch. ? can have rights in society but that does not mean they should be allowed to brain wash the children it's not just about tv. the television promotion of homosexuality is just a symptom of a bigger sickness.

The powers that be can just socially engineer any ? think and the sheep just accept it, i mean think about it in less than 30 years they made 2 men ? seem normal to a growing percentage of the population. and ? are not harmless
  • FatterThanKat
    edited February 2014
    Stop lying. You dropped no numbers. You failed to account for non-white homosexuals that grew up religious (see the Philippines rebuttal). Your claim that atheism brings out the white man's natural homosexuality is invalidated by the example of Russia. You also base your argument on a correlation between white people, atheism and homosexuality but are incapable of showing that those are the causes of homosexuality as opposed to other things that correlate like IQ, liberalism, income, and wealth.

yeah, you can be an atheist jew because being jewish is also a ethnicity so please shut the ? up you are not as smart as you think you are.

i explained russia to you in that thread already i am not going through it again if you understood my arguments in that thread you would not have be bringing up the philippines.

You said "It's an outlier". Translation: you can't explain it and your correlation is garbage, unsupported by any data, and based on ignorance.

[img]http://troll.me/images/full-? /you-went-full-? -never-go-full-? .jpg[/img]
  • zombie

You said "It's an outlier". Translation: you can't explain it and your correlation is garbage, unsupported by any data, and based on ignorance.

[img]http://troll.me/images/full-? /you-went-full-? -never-go-full-? .jpg[/img]

The white man is a natural ? and this is reflected in his native cultures, historically speaking only the imposition of middle eastern/african religions has curtailed his natural homosexual behavior. This is not to say that all whites are ? just that their populations are more prone to being homosexual. I gave a direct and logical reason why russia is the way it is and i explained why it was an outlier.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    BoldChild wrote: »
    But really did any of you watch it to see what was actually going on?

I don't watch Disney shows,

I dont really know where you stand with it...

But anyway all parents should be screening and watching TV with their kids anyway. That way if you don't want your kid exposed to things you don't like you can intervene.

Anyone perching about how it shouldn't be on can change the channel or tell their kid not to watch it before hand.

TV is for entertainment, not rasing children.

Even if i screen what my child watches other parents won't do that, in fact some of these so called parents actually promote the acceptance of homosexuality to their own children, so when my kid goes to school with your ? ass kids the pro-homosexual brainwashing will still spread.

the only way to fix this problem is to ? it at it's source.
    Everybody went to school with a couple ? kids tho...elememtary school, middle school, high school...had a soft ass boy or a peppermint patty lookin ? the block...way before this show was even thought of. I did, my parents did, their parents did...you won't escape ? people in the real world. You will come across someone you instantly know is ? . Every generation of people has...
    Nobody is being "exposed" to anything new with this ? .
    Unless you plan on killing every ? person on the planet you're not killing anything at the source by getting mad at this show.
  • zombie
    edited February 2014
    BoldChild wrote: »
    But really did any of you watch it to see what was actually going on?

I don't watch Disney shows,

I dont really know where you stand with it...

But anyway all parents should be screening and watching TV with their kids anyway. That way if you don't want your kid exposed to things you don't like you can intervene.

Anyone perching about how it shouldn't be on can change the channel or tell their kid not to watch it before hand.

TV is for entertainment, not rasing children.

Even if i screen what my child watches other parents won't do that, in fact some of these so called parents actually promote the acceptance of homosexuality to their own children, so when my kid goes to school with your ? ass kids the pro-homosexual brainwashing will still spread.

the only way to fix this problem is to ? it at it's source.
    Everybody went to school with a couple ? kids tho...elememtary school, middle school, high school...had a soft ass boy or a peppermint patty lookin ? the block...way before this show was even thought of. I did, my parents did, their parents did...you won't escape ? people in the real world. You will come across someone you instantly know is ? . Every generation of people has...
    Nobody is being "exposed" to anything new with this ? .
    Unless you plan on killing every ? person on the planet you're not killing anything at the source by getting mad at this show.

? , i did not go to school with any ? because i did not go to school in america until i was in my 20's. If you want to ? it at it's source you have to ? it in the media then it will go back were it belongs in the shadows or in the private lives of people
  • atribecalledgabi
    Your kids will go to school in America no? Point still stands.

Good for you if you dont want em seeing ? people on TV but you know damn well they'll come in contact with some ? people in real life before their 20s. It is what it is.
  • atribecalledgabi
    You ? must punch air every time you see Ellen Degeneres come up on the TV guide
  • zombie

Good for you if you dont want em seeing ? people on TV but you know damn well they'll come in contact with some ? people in real life before their 20s. It is what it is.

My children will not be coming into contact with ? until their mid teens i will make ? sure of it and they sure as hell will not be anywhere near any homosexuals when they are still little kids
  • atribecalledgabi
    Chemix bruh...u still the homie...I'm not reading all that ? lol.

Seattle or Denver tomorrow? :)
  • atribecalledgabi

My children will not be coming into contact with ? until their mid teens i will make ? sure of it and they sure as hell will not be anywhere near any homosexuals when they are still little kids
    Keep telling yourself that
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemix bruh...u still the homie...I'm not reading all that ? lol.

Seattle or Denver tomorrow? :)

this ? ! LOL!!

Denver

nucca
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    I dont do this often but ill shed some light. The world is going through a crises with the population growing so fast. Making it ok to be ? =more ? =less kids.

/thread

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator

And how are you gonna do that ?

Lock them in the basement till the are teenagers ???

Seriously you just sound stupid....
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's dumb is how people say that babies are born with a sexual preference in mind, this can't be life
  • zombie
    MsSouthern wrote: »

And how are you gonna do that ?

Lock them in the basement till the are teenagers ???

Seriously you just sound stupid....

the same way my parents did it.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    You ? must punch air every time you see Ellen Degeneres come up on the TV guide

To generalize people over their difference opinion is short sighted. I happen to find Ellen funny at times with her stupid ass dancing.

Folks aren't raging crazy over this. We live in a world that is full of homosexuality and its forced upon people.

Yet opinions are opinions and those who feel strongly against it aren't turning over in their sleep as so many people like to generalize. That's silly to say just because they aren't so casual about it.

In a controlled environment, a good parent wants to control what his child watches. Especially a father who has any sense of love for his growing children, especially since his father is working to raise a man, not a boy who will grow up without any rules or guidelines that he doesn't adhere to. I'm a man of principle and morals, so no doubt I'm going to pass that to my son. That's what my father did and his father before him.

Our beliefs are our beliefs. Of course the kid will grow up and see homosexuality everywhere.

But in my controlled environment, he's not watching some ? ? . It's not a fear, it's not a worry. This mindset is a part of my morals and my own learned lessons.

I didn't watch ? Wee Herman Playhouse cause my dad didn't approve of that dumb ? ? . I see the show now and I understand why. My uncle didn't let my little cousin watch Teletubbies because he didn't like the corniness in that.

It is what it is. So yea, I'm going to have the sit down with him and talk to him about those things. But America is so hell bent on introducing our young to the world at an early age. You might just say I'm overly protective and I can say you're too relaxed. But in a world where the reversal of so many things that are natural is abundant, I will stick to what I know best.

Everything that at one point that was based on morals have now been substituted with a "live free" world that is so reminiscent of Aleister Crowley's teachings.

A king never raises and builds a kingdom without set rules and principles he lives by and for his people to follow.

It is what it is. A man with morals and principles will think as such. You will never understand but trust me, I understand your position. Don't blast us for ours.

Well said. Disagree with some of it...but well said. *Salute*