They Really Are Pushing It....Disney Channel Introduces It's First Same-Sex Couple

Options

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched the clip...

You would think they walked in the door wit ass-less chaps on the way ? is up in arms
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Your kids will go to school in America no? Point still stands.

Good for you if you dont want em seeing ? people on TV but you know damn well they'll come in contact with some ? people in real life before their 20s. It is what it is.

My children will not be coming into contact with ? until their mid teens i will make ? sure of it and they sure as hell will not be anywhere near any homosexuals when they are still little kids

And how are you gonna do that ?

Lock them in the basement till the are teenagers ???

Seriously you just sound stupid....

the same way my parents did it.

And we can all see how successful that was .....
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your kids will go to school in America no? Point still stands.

Good for you if you dont want em seeing ? people on TV but you know damn well they'll come in contact with some ? people in real life before their 20s. It is what it is.

My children will not be coming into contact with ? until their mid teens i will make ? sure of it and they sure as hell will not be anywhere near any homosexuals when they are still little kids

And how are you gonna do that ?

Lock them in the basement till the are teenagers ???

Seriously you just sound stupid....

the same way my parents did it.

And we can all see how successful that was .....

yes it was very successful because I did not end up being a ? or a ? or a weakling of any sort.
  • zombie
    Options
    Watched the clip...

You would think they walked in the door wit ass-less chaps on the way ? is up in arms

threats have to be crushed from the very start.
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options
    Stop lying. You dropped no numbers. You failed to account for non-white homosexuals that grew up religious (see the Philippines rebuttal). Your claim that atheism brings out the white man's natural homosexuality is invalidated by the example of Russia. You also base your argument on a correlation between white people, atheism and homosexuality but are incapable of showing that those are the causes of homosexuality as opposed to other things that correlate like IQ, liberalism, income, and wealth.

Don't be an idiot your whole life. You can start by realizing how dumb you sound by calling someone an atheist Jew.

yeah, you can be an atheist jew because being jewish is also a ethnicity so please shut the ? up you are not as smart as you think you are.

i explained russia to you in that thread already i am not going through it again if you understood my arguments in that thread you would not have be bringing up the philippines.

You said "It's an outlier". Translation: you can't explain it and your correlation is garbage, unsupported by any data, and based on ignorance.

[img]http://troll.me/images/full-? /you-went-full-? -never-go-full-? .jpg[/img]

The white man is a natural ? and this is reflected in his native cultures, historically speaking only the imposition of middle eastern/african religions has curtailed his natural homosexual behavior. This is not to say that all whites are ? just that their populations are more prone to being homosexual. I gave a direct and logical reason why russia is the way it is and i explained why it was an outlier.

The people of ? and Gomorrah your invisible man in the sky killed were far from white.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    That has nothing to do with whatever weirdo thing your parents supposedly did to you and everything for the aome fact that you were not born ?

But again please explain what they did to keep you fr
  • MsSouthern
    Options
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop lying. You dropped no numbers. You failed to account for non-white homosexuals that grew up religious (see the Philippines rebuttal). Your claim that atheism brings out the white man's natural homosexuality is invalidated by the example of Russia. You also base your argument on a correlation between white people, atheism and homosexuality but are incapable of showing that those are the causes of homosexuality as opposed to other things that correlate like IQ, liberalism, income, and wealth.

Don't be an idiot your whole life. You can start by realizing how dumb you sound by calling someone an atheist Jew.

yeah, you can be an atheist jew because being jewish is also a ethnicity so please shut the ? up you are not as smart as you think you are.

i explained russia to you in that thread already i am not going through it again if you understood my arguments in that thread you would not have be bringing up the philippines.

You said "It's an outlier". Translation: you can't explain it and your correlation is garbage, unsupported by any data, and based on ignorance.

The white man is a natural ? and this is reflected in his native cultures, historically speaking only the imposition of middle eastern/african religions has curtailed his natural homosexual behavior. This is not to say that all whites are ? just that their populations are more prone to being homosexual. I gave a direct and logical reason why russia is the way it is and i explained why it was an outlier.

Nope.

Gayness existed before white invasion. Hetereosexism and hostility towards same sex loving began after colonialism.

Peep the article.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/? -ugandan-king-proves-that-homosexuality-african-1434416
  • FatterThanKat
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »

Nope.

Gayness existed before white invasion. Hetereosexism and hostility towards same sex loving began after colonialism.

Peep the article.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/? -ugandan-king-proves-that-homosexuality-african-1434416

Bullet_Bill_bomb.gif
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    Lol. I love AHH.........

Its crazy ppl talking about "If you don't want your kids watching it then change the channel". Like you gonna be there all day everyday to watch 24/7 what your kids is watching. Yeah, they been up to this to push this ? agenda even on kids. They did some ? interview w/ a couple of kids about ? that landed on yahoo's front page and of course them kids agreed w/ it, but the truth of it would've came if they put a hidden cam in the back of a school bus and watch the clowning on ? kid begin. I ain't dealing w/ no ? ? in my house tho. Not from Macklemore or whatever his name is, Disney and these ? , other ? kids, etc.. Folks accept any ol weird thang these days smh. Have ya'll lost ya'll African minds??..........

Crazy how many black folks is cosigning this ? …..? ? coo wit their children watching faggotry.

As a parent or someone with nieces or nephews how could u bee coo wit this ? ????

How does race play into this? Serious question? Is not being hating homosexuality only ? that white people do or something?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Lol. I love AHH.........

Its crazy ppl talking about "If you don't want your kids watching it then change the channel". Like you gonna be there all day everyday to watch 24/7 what your kids is watching. Yeah, they been up to this to push this ? agenda even on kids. They did some ? interview w/ a couple of kids about ? that landed on yahoo's front page and of course them kids agreed w/ it, but the truth of it would've came if they put a hidden cam in the back of a school bus and watch the clowning on ? kid begin. I ain't dealing w/ no ? ? in my house tho. Not from Macklemore or whatever his name is, Disney and these ? , other ? kids, etc.. Folks accept any ol weird thang these days smh. Have ya'll lost ya'll African minds??..........

Crazy how many black folks is cosigning this ? …..? ? coo wit their children watching faggotry.

As a parent or someone with nieces or nephews how could u bee coo wit this ? ????

How does race play into this? Serious question? Is not being hating homosexuality only ? that white people do or something?

Some ? are under the false impression that people of the same sex weren't ? until whitey came. I have no idea who started that fuckshit myth that homosexuality is a "white invention" but it's hilarious to see people who drink the kool aid.
  • zombie
    edited February 2014
    Options

The people of ? and Gomorrah your invisible man in the sky killed were far from white.

? is not a man nor is he in the sky and Stop bringing religion into everything my disgust toward homosexuality is not only based on my religion and i never claimed that whites are the only ? only that they are more prone to be homosexuals and that their native culture are far far more accepting of it.
  • FatterThanKat
    edited February 2014
    Options

? is not a man nor is he in the sky and Stop bringing religion into everything my disgust toward homosexuality is not only based on my religion and i never claimed that whites as the only ? only that they are more prone to be homosexuals and that their native culture are far far more accepting of it.

I guess that ? Ugandan king didn't get the memo.

And once again you make another claim you can't support with any data proving that you will indeed be an idiot your whole life
  • zombie
    Options
    From becoming ? @zombie

I was raised the traditional jamaican maroon way. Which basically means very very very strict with a strong sense of order and pride in myself and my ancestors. There was no ? around no free time to get involved in fuckery

I was told and taught how to be a man and to value manhood and womanhood.
  • zombie
    Options

Nope.

Peep the article.

Once again let me say since you ? can't read. I do not claim that whites are the only ? only that they are more prone to being homosexuals and this is reflected in their native cultures you got one african king that's a ? i can give you examples of entire european cultures that revolved around homosexuality.
  • zombie
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    You ? are stupid Lmao how the ? you know when and where your child will come into a ? persons area. You clowns could walk out the door right now with your kids and see Adam and Steve holding hands and kissing. How ? you going to shelter that?

Btw faggotry is everywhere and on every piece of land on this planet. Do I agree with that ? ? NO but it is what is.

Not where i was born.
  • zombie
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Lol. I love AHH.........

Some ? are under the false impression that people of the same sex weren't ? until whitey came. I have no idea who started that fuckshit myth that homosexuality is a "white invention" but it's hilarious to see people who drink the kool aid.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CREATED ENTIRE CULTURES AROUND HOMOSEXUALITY.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? lesbians don't count!!
  • zombie
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The white man is a natural ? his mythology and his basic conception of human nature is one of oppressing women, controlling everything, ? men / killing. ONE AFRICAN KING or even tribe supporting homosexuality proves nothing. In europe you have entire cultures that support homosexuality so it's fair to say that the white man is a natural ? .

? do claim some of them are born this way so therefore it is reasonable to conclude that their are genetic factors behind homosexuality and certain races of people have a predominance of certain genes.
  • zombie
    edited February 2014
    Options
    how many african tribes have legends of pedophila and homosexual murder and kidnapping?? How man african cultures represent romanic love with babies the way greeks and romans did (cupid) ? how man african warrior cultures rapped their MALE captives after battles like vikings did ?

let me now
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Chemix bruh...u still the homie...I'm not reading all that ? lol.

Seattle or Denver tomorrow? :)

this ? ! LOL!!

Denver

nucca
    I picked Seattle mufucka!!!
  • FatterThanKat
    Options
    Once again flexing that ignorance. Neither Cupid nor Eros are babies.
  • zombie
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Once again flexing that ignorance. Neither Cupid nor Eros are babies.

They were depicted as little boys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Piero_della_Francesca_-_Cupid_Blindfolded_-_WGA17587.jpg

so once again you prove yourself to be alot dumber than you think you are.
  • FatterThanKat
    Options
    In later depictions created by non-Greek and Roman artists. They were not believed to be children by the Romans or Greeks.