They Really Are Pushing It....Disney Channel Introduces It's First Same-Sex Couple

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Napalian was a short ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    Stop lying. You dropped no numbers. You failed to account for non-white homosexuals that grew up religious (see the Philippines rebuttal). Your claim that atheism brings out the white man's natural homosexuality is invalidated by the example of Russia. You also base your argument on a correlation between white people, atheism and homosexuality but are incapable of showing that those are the causes of homosexuality as opposed to other things that correlate like IQ, liberalism, income, and wealth.

Don't be an idiot your whole life. You can start by realizing how dumb you sound by calling someone an atheist Jew.

yeah, you can be an atheist jew because being jewish is also a ethnicity so please shut the ? up you are not as smart as you think you are.

i explained russia to you in that thread already i am not going through it again if you understood my arguments in that thread you would not have be bringing up the philippines.

You said "It's an outlier". Translation: you can't explain it and your correlation is garbage, unsupported by any data, and based on ignorance.

[img]http://troll.me/images/full-? /you-went-full-? -never-go-full-? .jpg[/img]

The white man is a natural ? and this is reflected in his native cultures, historically speaking only the imposition of middle eastern/african religions has curtailed his natural homosexual behavior. This is not to say that all whites are ? just that their populations are more prone to being homosexual. I gave a direct and logical reason why russia is the way it is and i explained why it was an outlier.

Nope.

Gayness existed before white invasion. Hetereosexism and hostility towards same sex loving began after colonialism.

Peep the article.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/? -ugandan-king-proves-that-homosexuality-african-1434416

Once again let me say since you ? can't read. I do not claim that whites are the only ? only that they are more prone to being homosexuals and this is reflected in their native cultures you got one african king that's a ? i can give you examples of entire european cultures that revolved around homosexuality.

LMAO. Yet you have no proof or data to back this up.

do really have to explain to your ? why greek roman culture was so ? ? can you be that uneducated.

you need to change your name to ? life.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh, you aren't gonna like this but not acknowledging or being hateful of ? people is not a good strategy.

We look at the World Aids map and the highest rates of ? \aids infections are in Africa and Africa has many strict anti-? laws. This only causes ? people to sneak around and do fuckery which can affect everyone.

AIDS_Map_Adults1.gif

If we focus in on the map of the US, we see the trend continue into more urban areas or the bible belt where educational resources and tolerance of ? is at the lowest.

[img]http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/wiredscience/2011/05/? -aids-map-aidsvu.jpg[/img]

? people have been around since the beginning and that will continue, doesn't bother me in the least.

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pointless to try and convince the order-less, about the importance of order. But history does not lie, and any civilization that ignored the natural order is a civilization that died a painful death. I have nothing against homos, it just is what it is. Things are structured to follow certain rules for a reason.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Pointless to try and convince the order-less, about the importance of order. But history does not lie, and any civilization that ignored the natural order is a civilization that died a painful death. I have nothing against homos, it just is what it is. Things are structured to follow certain rules for a reason.

Nature
    Structure
    Civilzation
    Heritage
    Order

People have a NATURAL feeling against homosexuality cause there is no CONTINUITY with it. No descendance, no heritages, no famillial structure. Who is the father, who is the mother? Free for free can i love my brother and my sister to the point of having sex with them?
    ? for an ? what about my dog? My horse?

That the counter nature game 's rule. What will you say to somebody that is mentally set to have sex with minors? Babies? He is right too?

we must think about it before deeming homosexuality as normal, even if it doesnt harm people...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot damn, for real this ? is STILL going???

c'mon now...there's only so much talking a person can and should do here
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As usual you ? sound dumb as ? . When did black people just start spouting off ? they heard from tv like it was the gods honest truth? I guess when reality tv turned you ? ? . You all pretty much acknowledge that the media has ill intentions, that it is monopolized and owned by a handful of nefarious individuals, but then you turn around and repeat their messages like its all good. Again. There is no. none. zero. nada. negative. proof that being ? is genetic, passed down, inherited, birthed, etc. and believe me you dumb ? they've been trying to find/invent proof for decades. The ? ? has been scientifically understood for dozens of years now. The only reason you still think a debate exists is because the media (which is ? /cracca owned) wants desperately to try and get you to believe their ? because it benefits their agendas. Being ? is a psychological issue, not biological. When the psyche is damaged it responds in numerous ways, one possible way is homosexuality, same as ? is one, same as beastfucking is another. You can believe that these things are ok but dont push ignorance and say its something people are born with. People turn ? from molestation and or traumatic experiences with parental figures. Fact. Shut the ? up.
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

you're a proven ? so your stance reflects that.
  • zombie
    Bruh, you aren't gonna like this but not acknowledging or being hateful of ? people is not a good strategy.

We look at the World Aids map and the highest rates of ? \aids infections are in Africa and Africa has many strict anti-? laws. This only causes ? people to sneak around and do fuckery which can affect everyone.

AIDS_Map_Adults1.gif

If we focus in on the map of the US, we see the trend continue into more urban areas or the bible belt where educational resources and tolerance of ? is at the lowest.

[img]http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/wiredscience/2011/05/? -aids-map-aidsvu.jpg[/img]

? people have been around since the beginning and that will continue, doesn't bother me in the least.

none of that ? ? you just posted has anything to do with the topic.
  • zombie

shut your jew ? mouth.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭

this is your best troll? shut the ? up eddie estrogen...sigourney weaver got more ? than you.
  • FatterThanKat

this is your best troll? shut the ? up eddie estrogen...sigourney weaver got more ? than you.

It takes a special kind of coward to fear a homosexual. How do you sleep at night with the fear that the ? are comin?
  • FatterThanKat

AIDS_Map_Adults1.gif

it has plenty to do with the topic. AIDS is most prevalent in ? communities and it is most prevalent in Africa. Do the logic.

Homosexuality is so prevalent in Jamaica they developed specific terms for it.

But keep thinking your invisible man in the sky hates it
  • zombie

AIDS_Map_Adults1.gif

it has plenty to do with the topic. AIDS is most prevalent in ? communities and it is most prevalent in Africa. Do the logic.

If you bring up religion one more time i will no longer respond to you religion has nothing to do with the topic so your attempts at trolling will be ignored.

Aids is prevalent in africa for many different reasons and homosexuality is not one of them. Jamaicans have specific terms for many things and we only became exposed to faggotry through white people and we have been disgusted with it ever since.
  • FatterThanKat
    I will not stop because there is a correlation between your religious ? , inability to provide facts, and failure to take new data into consideration.

Jamaica only exists because of white people so your view that homosexuality only exists because of them is moot
  • zombie
    edited February 2014
    I will not stop because there is a correlation between your religious ? , inability to provide facts, and failure to take new data into consideration.

Jamaica only exists because of white people so your view that homosexuality only exists because of them is moot

It is not my view that homosexuality only exits because of white people you stupid ? i never said that. This is a fact most european cultures before the rise of christianity were ? as ? .

lots of people are believers but are pro-? kai for example i am religious but i am also anti-? it's as simple as that.
  • zombie
    edited February 2014
    you don't have the ? brains to attack my position so you want to stray the thread and attack religion that just goes to show the weakness of your argument
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ay Zombie, who u hate more whites or ? ?

I DON'T hate ? because it's wrong to hate sick people they need help it's their supporters that need to be corrected. I don't hate white people i simply want my race to do better than all others.

It's like a basketball game kobe does not hate lebron he just wants to win. Team black is in the 4th and we are down by 15 points WE HAVE TO stop throwing the ball out of bounds, missing lay ups and fouling for no reason.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! Bruh, this has got to be your best post ever. beautifully said.
    Greek and Roman culture is not representative of all White cultures. Greek culture is thousands of years old and Roman culture not a whole lot younger. Your claim that because homosexuality was common in Greece means that you can superimpose the same cultural values onto all white nations is unfounded.

It's not just greece it's not just rome the northern european cultures like the vikings were also ? ? .

3 cultures. WOW. That is way more than 2. Please proceed in spouting your ?

FIRST OF all white people only really have a few cultures so three is alot.

Greece/rome period is the largest and had the most impact in fact most european cultures stands on it. so from their very foundation they have been on some ? ? . After this period you have the dark ages and viking invasions the vikings were ? ? . After that period religion had spread all over europe so that's the only reason why europeans did not go right back to their homosexual way of living.

AND EVEN during the dark ages you know how catholic priest get down. The white man is a natural ? his cultures reflect that now ? deal with it.
    You forgot some ? .

1. women were treated like property(even by their parents), couldn't choose who they wanted to be with, and basically had no rights(this naturally caused a lot of lesbian activity)

2. people used to go there and would always be shocked at what they saw.(that should tell you something right there)

3. they were turning out their slaves

4. they wore equal too, or more feminine type makeup and fake hair than women

5. they created chastity belts

6. they created the ? .........AND IT WAS MADE FOR MEN!!!!

7. they wore skirts, stockings, feminine ear rings, and rocked purses

8. the ? was praised while the ? was not really important to them

9. they have countless artifacts and paintings all over the place depicting ? ?

10. a lot of their gods are cross dressers or very feminine

If I believed in white jesus and christianity that was forced on us. and also used as a tool to enslave and brainwash us. I would believe that story of soddem and gremora(however you spell that sand ? ? ). I would think it happened in europe(is that in europe?)
    The IC ? defense league is at it again... Smh.
    lol so you've noticed too.

I could break down why most of the pink mafia supporters support them. I've been on here for a minute and have observed questionable/suspect post from all of them. Some have close ? people in their lives so they feel the need to defend any and everything associated with that lifestyle/mental illness/birth defect. This is why I don't ? with these topics no more on here lol. They all have a "good reason" why they defend this weird ? so much.
    Napalian was a short ? .
    So was columbus, caesar, and several other corny sounding ? made out to be great manly hero's. They were also crazy too.

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

AIDS_Map_Adults1.gif

@the bold. Most cases in Africa are between heterosexual couples. It's females passing it around. Also, South Africa holds the highest number of aids cases in Africa. That's the white part if you didn't know. Also, Russia is right behind South Africa and the US in terms of total population of AIDS carriers. Again that's white people
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

White people created an island/a landmass? This was a dumb post
  • FatterThanKat
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

If Whites didn't colonize it then it would not be referred to as Jamaica and therefore Jamaica would not exist, it would be something different.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

If Whites didn't colonize it then it would not be referred to as Jamaica and therefore Jamaica would not exist, it would be something different.

Jamaica comes from the Arawak/Taino word Xaymaca try again
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hate that Cherrios got for their interracial marriage commercial was wrong, hateful and discriminatory.

The same is going on here.

You are no better than those racists.
  • FatterThanKat

Jamaica comes from the Arawak/Taino word Xaymaca try again

Jamaica =/= Xaymaca. The anglicized version is not the native version, nor is the colonized nation currently recognized around the world as a legitimate country the same as the territory that was once inhabited by indigenous groups.