They Really Are Pushing It....Disney Channel Introduces It's First Same-Sex Couple

167891012»

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I will not stop because there is a correlation between your religious ? , inability to provide facts, and failure to take new data into consideration.

Jamaica only exists because of white people so your view that homosexuality only exists because of them is moot

White people created an island/a landmass? This was a dumb post

If Whites didn't colonize it then it would not be referred to as Jamaica and therefore Jamaica would not exist, it would be something different.

Jamaica comes from the Arawak/Taino word Xaymaca try again

Jamaica =/= Xaymaca. The anglicized version is not the native version, nor is the colonized nation currently recognized around the world as a legitimate country the same as the territory that was once inhabited by indigenous groups.

Same borders same island
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    unbelievable i'm never watching the disney channel again
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will not stop because there is a correlation between your religious ? , inability to provide facts, and failure to take new data into consideration.

Jamaica only exists because of white people so your view that homosexuality only exists because of them is moot

If Whites didn't colonize it then it would not be referred to as Jamaica and therefore Jamaica would not exist, it would be something different.

Jamaica =/= Xaymaca. The anglicized version is not the native version, nor is the colonized nation currently recognized around the world as a legitimate country the same as the territory that was once inhabited by indigenous groups.

You are such an idiot.

The colony of jamaica was set up by white people but THE NATION CALLED JAMAICA WAS CREATED BY MOSTLY BLACK PEOPLE. ENGLAND does not get the credit for creating the united states nor does it get the credit for creating jamaica. We could have named that landmass anything we wanted too
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677

Same borders same island

The same island that speaks a bastardization of a language given to it by the English. It adopted cultural and religious values brought to it by White people lugging Indians around with them in their self righteous conquest for power and wealth. The parliamentary system is adopted from these same Anglicans.

Jamaica exists as it is because of it's history which unfortunately is greatly impacted by White people. It would not exist as is if its history were different, say, if the Arabs colonized it instead.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Chemix bruh...u still the homie...I'm not reading all that ? lol.

Seattle or Denver tomorrow? :)

this ? ! LOL!!

Denver

nucca
    I picked Seattle mufucka!!!

@purpngold splain yaself g
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

@the bold. Most cases in Africa are between heterosexual couples. It's females passing it around. Also, South Africa holds the highest number of aids cases in Africa. That's the white part if you didn't know. Also, Russia is right behind South Africa and the US in terms of total population of AIDS carriers. Again that's white people

Not accurate.

? prevalence by population group (South Africa), 2008

Population group Prevalence (%)
    African 13.6
    White 0.3
    Coloured 1.7
    Indian 0.3

- See more at: http://www.avert.org/south-africa-? -aids-statistics.htm#sthash.3lCmjxwX.dpuf

http://www.cdc.gov/? /risk/racialethnic/aa/index.html?s_cid=tw_drdeancdc-00121

Fast Facts
    African Americans are the racial/ethnic group most affected by ? .
    Young African American ? , bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are especially at risk of ? infection.
    New ? infections among African American women decreased for the first time in 2010.

New ? Infections
    African Americans accounted for an estimated 44% of all new ? infections among adults and adolescents (aged 13 years or older) in 2010, despite representing only 12% to14% of the US population.
    In 2010, black men accounted for 70% (14,700) of the estimated 20,900 new ? infections among all adult and adolescent blacks. The estimated rate of new ? infection for black men (103.6/100,000 population) was seven times as high as that of white men, twice as high as that of Latino men, and nearly three times as high as among black women.

In 2010, black ? , bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represented an estimated 72% (10,600) of new infections among all black men and 36% of an estimated 29,800 new ? infections among all MSM. More new ? infections (4,800) occurred among young black MSM (aged 13-24) than any other age or racial group of MSM.

In 2010, black women accounted for 6,100 (29%) of the estimated new ? infections among all adult and adolescent blacks. This number represents a decrease of 21% since 2008. Most ? infections among black women (87%; 5,300) are attributed to heterosexual sex. The estimated rate of new ? infections for black women (38.1/100,000 population) was 20 times as high as the rate for white women, and almost five times as high as that of Latinas.

---
    Bruh, ignorance and intolerance kills.

• purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Chemix bruh...u still the homie...I'm not reading all that ? lol.

Seattle or Denver tomorrow? :)

this ? ! LOL!!

Denver

nucca
    I picked Seattle mufucka!!!

@purpngold splain yaself g

honesty, i thought denver would win, but after the first play, i knew i ? up
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not about AIDS statistics and who is hiding or not.

Its about the fact that a ? lobby is doing all it can to make us aknowledge gayness as a NATURAL SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
    They are paying and broadcasting the RIHANNAS FERGIES SHAKIRA PRINCE ASAP ROCKY and the list goes on to instill that disorder disguised as a LIFESTYLE , a CHOICE , A COOL CHOICE, AN 'IN' AND MODERN CHOICE.!!

We are not homophobic , we just tell thing how they are.

I dont care about the origins of gayness. All i care is that they dont have to FORCE FED THIS disorder on us like its normal through music, movies and books used by the kids and teenagers!!.

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bisexual people spread aids to the straight community. Let peopl be ? all they want but the bisexuals need to be stopped.
  • atribecalledgabi

Its about the fact that a ? lobby is doing all it can to make us aknowledge gayness as a NATURAL SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
    They are paying and broadcasting the RIHANNAS FERGIES SHAKIRA PRINCE ASAP ROCKY and the list goes on to instill that disorder disguised as a LIFESTYLE , a CHOICE , A COOL CHOICE, AN 'IN' AND MODERN CHOICE.!!

I dont care about the origins of gayness. All i care is that they dont have to FORCE FED THIS disorder on us like its normal through music, movies and books used by the kids and teenagers!!.

none of those people are ? ...
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Muny is partly right, it's not uncommon for a person who is in the closet to be on the 'down lo' and try and cover it up by sleeping with women. If this person was just allowed to be as they are, this fuckery wouldn't happen and the cycle of transmission would be lessened.

People who object to ? on a religious basis, give it up. Only you will have to stand in front of your maker on judgement day if that is your belief. I don't think lumping scorn on someone is part of ? 's commandment, the part I remember most is 'Judge not, that ye be not judged'.

Whatever you believe or whatever my neighbor is doing, it doesn't affect me. Happily married guy of 10+ years whose spouse also never had an STD -- FTW!

Also, don't let your kids watch any show without your approval, Disney Channel is awful. Go to the Theme Park instead.

Check out Magic Johnson's foundation for more info.

http://magicjohnson.org/programs/hivaids-initiatives/

• FatterThanKat
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Bisexual people spread aids to the straight community. Let peopl be ? all they want but the bisexuals need to be stopped.

Shots fired at gravitation
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Muny is partly right, it's not uncommon for a person who is in the closet to be on the 'down lo' and try and cover it up by sleeping with women. If this person was just allowed to be as they are, this fuckery wouldn't happen and the cycle of transmission would be lessened.

People who object to ? on a religious basis, give it up. Only you will have to stand in front of your maker on judgement day if that is your belief. I don't think lumping scorn on someone is part of ? 's commandment, the part I remember most is 'Judge not, that ye be not judged'.

Whatever you believe or whatever my neighbor is doing, it doesn't affect me. Happily married guy of 10+ years whose spouse also never had an STD -- FTW!

Also, don't let your kids watch any show without your approval,
    Disney Channel is awful. Go to the Theme Park instead.

Check out Magic Johnson's foundation for more info.

http://magicjohnson.org/programs/hivaids-initiatives/

That's not going to stop the problem because your kids will influencing mine.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

@the bold. Most cases in Africa are between heterosexual couples. It's females passing it around. Also, South Africa holds the highest number of aids cases in Africa. That's the white part if you didn't know. Also, Russia is right behind South Africa and the US in terms of total population of AIDS carriers. Again that's white people

Not accurate.

? prevalence by population group (South Africa), 2008

Population group Prevalence (%)
    African 13.6
    White 0.3
    Coloured 1.7
    Indian 0.3

- See more at: http://www.avert.org/south-africa-? -aids-statistics.htm#sthash.3lCmjxwX.dpuf

http://www.cdc.gov/? /risk/racialethnic/aa/index.html?s_cid=tw_drdeancdc-00121

Fast Facts
    African Americans are the racial/ethnic group most affected by ? .
    Young African American ? , bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are especially at risk of ? infection.
    New ? infections among African American women decreased for the first time in 2010.

New ? Infections
    African Americans accounted for an estimated 44% of all new ? infections among adults and adolescents (aged 13 years or older) in 2010, despite representing only 12% to14% of the US population.
    In 2010, black men accounted for 70% (14,700) of the estimated 20,900 new ? infections among all adult and adolescent blacks. The estimated rate of new ? infection for black men (103.6/100,000 population) was seven times as high as that of white men, twice as high as that of Latino men, and nearly three times as high as among black women.

In 2010, black ? , bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represented an estimated 72% (10,600) of new infections among all black men and 36% of an estimated 29,800 new ? infections among all MSM. More new ? infections (4,800) occurred among young black MSM (aged 13-24) than any other age or racial group of MSM.

In 2010, black women accounted for 6,100 (29%) of the estimated new ? infections among all adult and adolescent blacks. This number represents a decrease of 21% since 2008. Most ? infections among black women (87%; 5,300) are attributed to heterosexual sex. The estimated rate of new ? infections for black women (38.1/100,000 population) was 20 times as high as the rate for white women, and almost five times as high as that of Latinas.

---
    Bruh, ignorance and intolerance kills.

Did you read what I posted? You actually didn't disprove anything I said. You're right tho, ignorance kills, which is I guess why you white people have so much murder in your history.

South Africa still has the highest # of AIDs cases, where did you disprove that?

You then posted stats specifically about African American males, which again has nothing to do with the rate of new AIDs cases in Russia. Post that so that you can embarrass yourself further
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

none of those people are ? ...

Agree. Yet they promote heavily gayness through vids , clothes and there supposed lifestyle.
  • atribecalledgabi
    How does rihanna, Shakira and fergie promote gayness? Rihanna is just a ? ...Shakira and fergie are married with kids..

Asap and Prince just dress weird but prince pulls more ? than probly all the ? on this site combined.

I'm not disagreeing that there are a lot of ? friendly images in media...you just should've chose better people than the ones you named...
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • FatterThanKat
    Wilt Chimberlain is mad ? .
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    How does rihanna, Shakira and fergie promote gayness? Rihanna is just a ? ...Shakira and fergie are married with kids..

Asap and Prince just dress weird but prince pulls more ? than probly all the ? on this site combined.

I'm not disagreeing that there are a lot of ? friendly images in media...you just should've chose better people than the ones you named...

You watch the same vids as me bruh. It would take me an hour to quote them all.

From the dress
    To the lyrics
    And the vids
    And the declarations

Of these artists

Gayness is promoted. First lesbianism then later male homosexuality. Macklemore had started the campain.

Plus the fact that they ate married gor some of them is WORSE imo. Cause they push something that will cross their front door!! Shakira 's spanish and catholic husband Piqué probably doesnt like her last vid.

Rhianna twerking and strip vid was censored ,deemed gross yidi yada.

Why not this one?
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehh, I just won't watch