13»

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Judah Back wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    @beenwize , Rep yo ? ?

If anything what you worship is Satan... I don't worship a thing.

Ohhhhh so now you a atheist... shall I dig up several posts where you claim you believe in ? ?

I dont believe in ? .. I "know" there is a Creator because im here. The Creator does not need worship. only demons and devils posing as ? require worship. check most of every civilization on this earth and we find what they thought was ? turned out to be a demon just like your OT Yahweh.

"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon than the word of ? . It is a history of wickedness, that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel." -- Age of Reason (18th century), by Thomas Paine. Funny that he spoke of it being the words of a demon, when it really is!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    The drafted design.

n-SATANIC-STATUE-large.jpg

That ? looks dope. Minus the children. Id take a picture next to the ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Behemoth is suppose to represent the sexual reproduction system.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    I don't think the children are actually included as part of the statue. I would believe them to be representations of passersby.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like the backstory to a horror film