Owners of New Gen consoles. Do you have Buyer's Remorse yet?

Options
124»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    focus wrote: »
    Not surprised the PS4 has nothing to play/do right now. Sony's entire marketing campaign leading up to launch and beyond was them literally telling us that we would have to wait for anything interesting or "great" on the platform. Can't fault them for honest advertising. Its why I went with the XBOX One at launch. I will pick up the PS4 later whenever they start announcing interesting games for it and showing me how they plan to innovate more than just a HD HD PS3 with a nightlight stuck on a controller.

You don't have any 'exclusives' dropping this year. Stop talking fanboy...

I guess titanfall doesn't count huh

why should it? its not an xbox one exclusive. you can get it on PC, and it will likely sell a lot better on the 360.

so you gone cop that on the PS3/4 ?? oh nvm.. i forgot.. its an EXCLUSIVE .. lol M$ hardware only

I never said u could cop it on the ps3 or 4. It's not exclusive to the xbox one or even to xbox consoles. This is not an opinion or trolling. It is a fact. Rise and Dead Rising 3 ARE xbox one exclusives. Titanfall as of now, is not.

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprised the PS4 has nothing to play/do right now. Sony's entire marketing campaign leading up to launch and beyond was them literally telling us that we would have to wait for anything interesting or "great" on the platform. Can't fault them for honest advertising. Its why I went with the XBOX One at launch. I will pick up the PS4 later whenever they start announcing interesting games for it and showing me how they plan to innovate more than just a HD HD PS3 with a nightlight stuck on a controller.

why should it? its not an xbox one exclusive. you can get it on PC, and it will likely sell a lot better on the 360.

so you gone cop that on the PS3/4 ?? oh nvm.. i forgot.. its an EXCLUSIVE .. lol M$ hardware only

you forget what the Thread is about? We talking about PS4 and XB1 only.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Isn't microsoft in the PC business?
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • earth two superman
    Options

Isn't microsoft in the PC business?
    are you so ? illiterate you can't make out the words 'NOT AN XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVE'?

oh wait, you're the guy who thinks wrestling stats matter. Ok carry on.
  • vageneral08
    Options
  • earth two superman
    Options
    ^yeah he dumb ?
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Yeah he mad

LOL. Yea. Playstation only ? seem to be having a harder and harder time keeping it together as the Titanfall release gets closer. They right on track with the 5 stages of grief...

1. Denial - ("Its coming to PS3/PS4 anyway")
    2. Bargaining - (Failed petitions)
    3. Anger - (See E2S and any other Sony Pony on the board)
    4. Depression - (Review scores hit, Titanfall drops, they have to go back to Killzone, etc...)
    5. Until, finally, Acceptance
  • vageneral08
    Options
    New skin on my ? .

20140206_172228_zps313y61fk.jpg

Looking like the old school nintendo nice
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • earth two superman
    Options
    Bro lets be honest. Buyers remorse for anything less than 500, when you have some sort of steady income, is pretty rare. You can have buyers remorse for a car or a house but for a system?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • earth two superman
    Options
    I'm not a fool with my money at all. And I honestly don't think you'll find a single person who would say they're unhappy adopting to next gen early. It's not like these are unknown companies who might drop support out of nowhere for their machines.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    New skin on my ? .

That one caught me immediately when I saw it on the site
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    New skin on my ? .

That one caught me immediately when I saw it on the site

Yeah it stood out more. That Tetris one was pretty dope too.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New skin on my ? .

damn lol i was bout to cop this i gotta look at a new one now looks dope
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol only ? who should be regretting what they purpose is ? who are broke and live at home. Im sure there are a large handful of posters who fit this category
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    New skin on my ? .

damn lol i was bout to cop this i gotta look at a new one now looks dope

Same here ....... now he done post this one, I gotta find a new one to get instead