Iran says warships sailing towards U.S...........But you still won't believe the prophets?

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luke 17:26-33 (KJV)

"And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of ? it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. Remember Lot's wife. Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it."

Im sure Noah, a preacher of righteousness, tried to warn the masses in his day. Continue doing you DoU and dont get discouraged. That last verse is so telling.

Thank you for the words of encouragement and wisdom my friend. All the men of ? who preached about judgment to come where vehemently opposed. The scriptures contain numerous accounts. So it's no surprise to me. Those who are wise will heed the Fathers warning. Those who are fools won't. ? bless your soul.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    brown321 wrote: »
    What happen to your Syria prophecy from last year?
    or is that still in the making?

The goalpost never stay in place with these dudes.

49bc: Pompeii is blowing up the endtimes are here!!
    WWI & II: This is it. the prophecy is happening!!
    199something: They putting burgers on Krispy Kreme's? The lord is coming!!!

The goalpost were never moved. Isaiah 17:1 still stands in the same place it has been for the last 2600+ years. All i'm doing is calling attention to the "times and seasons" in which we live. Amen.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christianity isn't a religion though.

wee-bey-gif.gif
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    They aint coming for us, they coming for rich whitey.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoU is no different than the thousands of others who have "figured it all out".

Our generation will pass and so will the next and the next w this same ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    VIBE wrote: »

"For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off." Proverbs 23:18

There is an end coming and if you don't know Jesus Christ when it happens, your eternal future will be lost in torment. Therefore, Accept Jesus Christ and live. Amen.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    America is not Babylon and only people with a poor understanding of history would think it is. you would think that the so called last great Babylon would be worse than the last Babylon.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threadstarter the U.S and Iran just struck a historic nuclear deal and their first real diplomatic relations in decades you ? ? this is one Navy officer talking reckless to a reporter will you please learn to ? read do you have a kiddie bible with pop-up pictures what the ? ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    The US could sneeze and wipe out the Iranian military
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

"For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off." Proverbs 23:18

There is an end coming and if you don't know Jesus Christ when it happens, your eternal future will be lost in torment. Therefore, Accept Jesus Christ and live. Amen.

What makes your interpretation different than all those before you?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing civilization v and George Washington keeps popping up around my Zulu borders. I might do like Iran and put some scouts at his ? .
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoUwant2go2Heaven how much do I have to pay your church to receive ? 's grace

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Iran: We’re ready for ‘decisive battle’ with Israel, US

http://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-were-ready-for-decisive-battle-with-israel-us/

Chief of staff warns Tehran’s enemies and regional states against military action, calling American threats ‘political bluff’
    In the latest in a series of warnings against the US, Iran’s chief of staff Hassan Firouzabadi warned the Islamic republic’s foes that Iran is prepared for a “decisive battle” if attacked.

“We are ready for the decisive battle with America and the Zionist regime (Israel),” Fars news agency quoted Firouzabadi as saying Wednesday.

He also warned neighboring nations not to allow any attack to be launched on Iran from their soil.

“We do not have any hostility toward regional states, but if we are ever attacked from the American bases in the region we will strike that area back,” he said.

Hassan Firouzabadi, left, with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in 2011. (Screenshot: Youtube)
    Hassan Firouzabadi, left, with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in 2011. (Screenshot: Youtube)

Washington has many military bases in the region, including in Bahrain, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Iran: We’re ready for ‘decisive battle’ with Israel, US

http://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-were-ready-for-decisive-battle-with-israel-us/

Chief of staff warns Tehran’s enemies and regional states against military action, calling American threats ‘political bluff’
    In the latest in a series of warnings against the US, Iran’s chief of staff Hassan Firouzabadi warned the Islamic republic’s foes that Iran is prepared for a “decisive battle” if attacked.

“We are ready for the decisive battle with America and the Zionist regime (Israel),” Fars news agency quoted Firouzabadi as saying Wednesday.

He also warned neighboring nations not to allow any attack to be launched on Iran from their soil.

“We do not have any hostility toward regional states, but if we are ever attacked from the American bases in the region we will strike that area back,” he said.

Washington has many military bases in the region, including in Bahrain, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

Welp.....It's all coming into focus now. The fall of Babylon the Great followed by the Gog and Magog invasion of Israel. Welcome to the Tribulation period and the rise of the Antichrist. Amen.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iran aint gonna be the one to drag us into some ? like that. We sneeze and we would wipe their military off the face of the earth. Magogs ? ass aint showing up gotdamnit. Same ? was being preached since the rise of ? Christianity. There was a new Apocalypse every damn 500 years.
  • zombie
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Iran aint gonna be the one to drag us into some ? like that. We sneeze and we would wipe their military off the face of the earth. Magogs ? ass aint showing up gotdamnit. Same ? was being preached since the rise of ? Christianity. There was a new Apocalypse every damn 500 years.

You mean every 100 years.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2014

This post typifies the attitude of most of Babylons inhabitants. They believe that they can never be touched. Which of course the Bible declares in the prophecy. So your just fulfilling what the scriptures teach. ? is always right. Amen.

"See, I am your enemy, you arrogant people," says the Lord, the LORD of Heaven's Armies. "Your day of reckoning has arrived--the day when I will punish you. O land of arrogance, you will stumble and fall, and no one will raise you up. For I will light a fire in the cities of Babylon that will burn up everything around them." Jeremiah 50:31-32

The enemy isn't Iran, the enemy is ? . And who can stand against the King of the universe? Who can resist what He has decreed? Is America stronger than ? ? Yeah right. He is the one who will execute the judgment by allowing the 10 kings to unleash their ICMBs from land and sea upon the whole nation. He will light the fire in the cities of Babylon and it will burn up everything in the land. Read the scripture above. Amen.

But the good thing is that you don't have to be in the land when it happens. ? has given AMPLE warnings in His word to flee from Babylon before the attack happens. You must cultivate a personal relationship with ? and ask Him for directions. He will lead you out and tell you where to go. Those who know Him, love Him, and OBEY Him will be led to safety. Those who don't will perish in the destruction. Amen.

"Come out, my people, flee from Babylon. Save yourselves! Run from the LORD's fierce anger."
    Jeremiah 51:45

(this is 1 of 9 separate calls that ? gives in the Jeremiah 50-51 prophecy to flee Babylon)
  • zombie
    America will go under punishment for her sins but america is not mystery babylon the united states of america does not fit the description of what babylon will be.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

This post typifies the attitude of most of Babylons inhabitants. They believe that they can never be touched. Which of course the Bible declares in the prophecy. So your just fulfilling what the scriptures teach. ? is always right. Amen.

"See, I am your enemy, you arrogant people," says the Lord, the LORD of Heaven's Armies. "Your day of reckoning has arrived--the day when I will punish you. O land of arrogance, you will stumble and fall, and no one will raise you up. For I will light a fire in the cities of Babylon that will burn up everything around them." Jeremiah 50:31-32

The enemy isn't Iran, the enemy is ? . And who can stand against the King of the universe? Who can resist what He has decreed? Is America stronger than ? ? Yeah right. He is the one who will execute the judgment by allowing the 10 kings to unleash their ICMBs from land and sea upon the whole nation. He will light the fire in the cities of Babylon and it will burn up everything in the land. Read the scripture above. Amen.

But the good thing is that you don't have to be in the land when it happens. ? has given AMPLE warnings in His word to flee from Babylon before the attack happens. You must cultivate a personal relationship with ? and ask Him for directions. He will lead you out and tell you where to go. Those who know Him, love Him, and OBEY Him will be led to safety. Those who don't will perish in the destruction. Amen.

"Come out, my people, flee from Babylon. Save yourselves! Run from the LORD's fierce anger."
    Jeremiah 51:45

(this is 1 of 9 separate calls that ? gives in the Jeremiah 50-51 prophecy to flee Babylon)

America will fall like any empire before, the British, Napoleons empire, the holy roman empire, Romans etc etc. That's a given. Nothing last forever, least of all anything man made.

To be real with you I have no problem with Christianity/Catholicism (Though I am impartial to the orthodox version) or any other of the main monotheistic religions. As I have said before if it inspires a man to better himself then it does some good. But when a person just tries to shove ? scripture down peoples throat, claiming they know the will of their ? , claiming they know when so and so country shall fall in ruin, that ? ? me off. Y'all take away from the point of a religion like Christianity, which in my mind is to be a better person and accept others and generally be humble. Telling when we shall all come to death and destruction is counter active to what one should be doing I think. A man that is righteous and humble and generous doesn't assume to know what the future holds nor should he be treated as ignorant or a sinner if he does not believe in a book that was written so long ago that it was rewritten and structured to suit an organizations needs so much that it detracts from the damn point.

I put little hope in people that choose to follow said book blindly. I personally do believe in some sort of ? I guess though it is vastly different from yours. I however don't hold the bible in the same vain as you and others do. In my mind it is more along the lines of the Iliad, a great story with some possible historically significance but just that a story. People claiming they know the will of their gods or ? is foolish at best, and frankly spreads ignorance of said religion while trying to shove it down their throats. Should you not wish for people to find their own version of ? on their own? Must you constantly state that whenever something big happens its part of revelations? Trying to scare people into following your ? won't work. No one wants to follow a movement that scares them into believing. A man can be a generally good person, but if he is an atheist or just doesn't believe in a ? ;followers of whatever religion try to scare him by saying his eternal soul is to be damned, lest he bows before the pope for example.

And no not all Christians are not like this, just like not all Muslims wish to blow themselves up and so on and so forth. The main point of this titangraph I am trying to make, quit saying every damn time a disaster happens or something that we are in the end times. You don't know that, I don't know that neither does the ? pope nor does the bible. No one human knows the will of ? , Allah, Zeus, whatever religion people follow, no one knows.
  • Black Boy King
    http://www.jpost.com/Iranian-Threat/News/WATCH-Iran-state-TV-airs-simulated-attack-on-Israel-340809

Iran state TV airs simulated attack on Israel
    Iranian state television on Friday aired a documentary which featured a computerized simulated attack on Israeli cities.

The clip, which was posted on YouTube, is a hypothetical scenario which envisions the Iranian response to an Israeli or American military offensive against Iran's nuclear installations.

“Anybody who thinks of attacking the Islamic Republic of Iran should be prepared to receive strong slaps and iron fists from the Armed Forces,” Khamenei is seen saying. “And America, its regional puppets and its guard dog – the Zionist regime – should know that the response of the Iranian nation to any kind of aggression, attacks or even threats will be a response that will make them collapse from within."

The documentary's computerized simulation shows how the Iranians envision an attack on Tel Aviv, Haifa, and the USS Abraham Lincoln.

The film is yet another propaganda salvo unleashed by the Iranian regime, which has escalated its rhetoric in the past few days.
  • Black Boy King
  • Black Boy King
    For those followers of Christ whose faith is battered and weak, whom have allowed the happenings of the world to instill fear in them... Here is the Word that you should find comfort and peace in.

Mark 13:7 NLT

And you will hear of wars and threats of wars, but don't panic. Yes, these things must take place, but the end won't follow immediately.

Don't fret! Our captivity is almost over, brothers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dls6lgpBDyY

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they would do us like the Vietnamese did.

"Soul brother, this not your war"