Iran says warships sailing towards U.S...........But you still won't believe the prophets?

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Iran aint gonna be the one to drag us into some ? like that. We sneeze and we would wipe their military off the face of the earth. Magogs ? ass aint showing up gotdamnit. Same ? was being preached since the rise of ? Christianity. There was a new Apocalypse every damn 500 years.

This post typifies the attitude of most of Babylons inhabitants. They believe that they can never be touched. Which of course the Bible declares in the prophecy. So your just fulfilling what the scriptures teach. ? is always right. Amen.

"See, I am your enemy, you arrogant people," says the Lord, the LORD of Heaven's Armies. "Your day of reckoning has arrived--the day when I will punish you. O land of arrogance, you will stumble and fall, and no one will raise you up. For I will light a fire in the cities of Babylon that will burn up everything around them." Jeremiah 50:31-32

The enemy isn't Iran, the enemy is ? . And who can stand against the King of the universe? Who can resist what He has decreed? Is America stronger than ? ? Yeah right. He is the one who will execute the judgment by allowing the 10 kings to unleash their ICMBs from land and sea upon the whole nation. He will light the fire in the cities of Babylon and it will burn up everything in the land. Read the scripture above. Amen.

But the good thing is that you don't have to be in the land when it happens. ? has given AMPLE warnings in His word to flee from Babylon before the attack happens. You must cultivate a personal relationship with ? and ask Him for directions. He will lead you out and tell you where to go. Those who know Him, love Him, and OBEY Him will be led to safety. Those who don't will perish in the destruction. Amen.

"Come out, my people, flee from Babylon. Save yourselves! Run from the LORD's fierce anger."
    Jeremiah 51:45

(this is 1 of 9 separate calls that ? gives in the Jeremiah 50-51 prophecy to flee Babylon)

America will fall like any empire before, the British, Napoleons empire, the holy roman empire, Romans etc etc. That's a given. Nothing last forever, least of all anything man made.

To be real with you I have no problem with Christianity/Catholicism (Though I am impartial to the orthodox version) or any other of the main monotheistic religions. As I have said before if it inspires a man to better himself then it does some good. But when a person just tries to shove ? scripture down peoples throat, claiming they know the will of their ? , claiming they know when so and so country shall fall in ruin, that ? ? me off. Y'all take away from the point of a religion like Christianity, which in my mind is to be a better person and accept others and generally be humble. Telling when we shall all come to death and destruction is counter active to what one should be doing I think. A man that is righteous and humble and generous doesn't assume to know what the future holds nor should he be treated as ignorant or a sinner if he does not believe in a book that was written so long ago that it was rewritten and structured to suit an organizations needs so much that it detracts from the damn point.

I put little hope in people that choose to follow said book blindly. I personally do believe in some sort of ? I guess though it is vastly different from yours. I however don't hold the bible in the same vain as you and others do. In my mind it is more along the lines of the Iliad, a great story with some possible historically significance but just that a story. People claiming they know the will of their gods or ? is foolish at best, and frankly spreads ignorance of said religion while trying to shove it down their throats. Should you not wish for people to find their own version of ? on their own? Must you constantly state that whenever something big happens its part of revelations? Trying to scare people into following your ? won't work. No one wants to follow a movement that scares them into believing. A man can be a generally good person, but if he is an atheist or just doesn't believe in a ? ;followers of whatever religion try to scare him by saying his eternal soul is to be damned, lest he bows before the pope for example.

And no not all Christians are not like this, just like not all Muslims wish to blow themselves up and so on and so forth. The main point of this titangraph I am trying to make, quit saying every damn time a disaster happens or something that we are in the end times. You don't know that, I don't know that neither does the ? pope nor does the bible. No one human knows the will of ? , Allah, Zeus, whatever religion people follow, no one knows.

Just a couple of points I want to hit in response to you my friend.

1. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. With that being the case, it's not about what you "think" or what I "think", but it's what thus saith the LORD. His counsel shall stand. Amen.

2. Judgment is a tough pill to swallow. Your indignation against it is not new. There's nothing new done under the sun my friend. Every messenger of ? who proclaimed that judgment was coming was scorned, ridiculed, mocked, and ignored. The Old Testament is filled with examples. All you have to do is turn to the 6th chapter of Genesis to see the supreme example. Only 8 souls were saved during the days of Noah. And he preached for 120 years that judgment was coming. But nobody but the members of his own house believed him. ? says that just like it was in that day, so shall it be in the days of the Son of Man. So your anger against the coming judgment is just aligning with what scripture teaches. Amen.

3. Gods will can be known. His supreme will is for you to be saved by accepting the sacrifice of His Son on the cross. You must begin at the foundation, which is Jesus Christ. After you have put your feet on the foundation, ? will continue to reveal His will for you as you seek His face, grow in the wisdom, and knowledge of our great ? and Savior the Lord Jesus Christ. You can't get to the finish line without starting the race first. The race begins when you accept Jesus Christ. Will you come to Him today?

4. The end is coming. And it doesn't matter if you agree with it, believe in it, or accept it. ? is coming back to judge sin, put down all rebellion, glorify His saints, and set up His everlasting kingdom. The train is coming whether your on board or not. So I'd advise you to get on board while you still can, because it is going to steam roll all those who stand in it's path. Amen.

5. ? loves you and He wants to reveal Himself to you. It starts with accepting His Son as Lord and Savior. You need milk my friend, not meat. Start with the basics, which is faith in Christ before you bite into the meat of prophecy. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Judah Back wrote: »
    http://www.jpost.com/Iranian-Threat/News/WATCH-Iran-state-TV-airs-simulated-attack-on-Israel-340809

Iran state TV airs simulated attack on Israel
    Iranian state television on Friday aired a documentary which featured a computerized simulated attack on Israeli cities.

The clip, which was posted on YouTube, is a hypothetical scenario which envisions the Iranian response to an Israeli or American military offensive against Iran's nuclear installations.

“Anybody who thinks of attacking the Islamic Republic of Iran should be prepared to receive strong slaps and iron fists from the Armed Forces,” Khamenei is seen saying. “And America, its regional puppets and its guard dog – the Zionist regime – should know that the response of the Iranian nation to any kind of aggression, attacks or even threats will be a response that will make them collapse from within."

The documentary's computerized simulation shows how the Iranians envision an attack on Tel Aviv, Haifa, and the USS Abraham Lincoln.

The film is yet another propaganda salvo unleashed by the Iranian regime, which has escalated its rhetoric in the past few days.

Ezekiel 38-39. Persia (Iran) is among the attacking host that will try to destroy Israel after they have destroyed Babylon the Great. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    the video aired on Iranian state TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxpcHl2jj20

The prophecy directly implicates the nation of Iran as being the lead instigator in the fall of Babylon. ? actually says that He sets a trap for Babylon to be taken.

"I'll set a trap for you, and you will be caught, Babylon, but you don't realize it. You will be found and also seized, because you challenged the LORD!" Jeremiah 50:24

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to put 2 and 2 together, only the Spirit of the living ? . Amen.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them ? have been in conflict for hundreds of years.

These "predictions" are nothing more than what they felt would happen in their time but didn't.

All of these are easily applied to any time an attack or war will break out.

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to put 2 and 2 together, only the Spirit of the living ? . Amen.

..because a rocket scientist is much greater than the spirit of ? ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    babylon was in iraq and it is basically destroyed. so they might attack israel... but they aint taking out the US.

also @doyouwant2gotoheaven.

alot of your post sounds like threats.

this is one of the few problems i had with this religion.

why make threats if i dont follow or believe? education would bring more honest people to you, threats may bring them but then its not genuine. they just scared, but then it says that Fear is not of ? but then threats by not following are?

help me understand
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    pralims wrote: »
    babylon was in iraq and it is basically destroyed. so they might attack israel... but they aint taking out the US.

why make threats if i dont follow or believe? education would bring more honest people to you, threats may bring them but then its not genuine. they just scared, but then it says that Fear is not of ? but then threats by not following are?

help me understand

1. The 10 kings destroy Babylon the Great. It's not just Iran.

2. I'm not threating anybody my friend. It's the word of ? that has power and it might be the word of ? that is doing the convicting.

3. I'm just a watchman on the wall. In order to be a watchman you must warn others about what is coming on the horizon. I'm just warning those who have ears to hear that it is time to seek the LORD and what He has to say in His word about what is to come. Ignorance of the word of ? is what has plagued numerous generations. And it is a crying shame that this generation is probably the most ignorant. With all the Bibles, all the access, all the apps, and all the tools that we have at our disposal it should be a crime to be ignorant of what ? has to say in His word. That is why ? is going to hold this generation to a higher standard than other generations. Because to whom much is given, shall much be required. Amen.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

help me understand

2. I'm not threating anybody my friend. It's the word of ? that has power and it might be the word of ? that is doing the convicting.

3. I'm just a watchman on the wall. In order to be a watchman you must warn others about what is coming on the horizon. I'm just warning those who have ears to hear that it is time to seek the LORD and what He has to say in His word about what is to come. Ignorance of the word of ? is what has plagued numerous generations. And it is a crying shame that this generation is probably the most ignorant. With all the Bibles, all the access, all the apps, and all the tools that we have at our disposal it should be a crime to be ignorant of what ? has to say in His word. That is why ? is going to hold this generation to a higher standard than other generations. Because to whom much is given, shall much be required. Amen.

im not saying you are threatening per se.... but the words you quote sometimes sound like threats.

but even outside of that. when you read the bible it comes off as

do as i say or else but preaches love and forgiveness.

it says ? is merciful but at times things sound vengeful.

if we are given the gift of free will then why not understand if people make the wrong decision time and time again an forgive them? im not talking about the total badasses i mean the good people with good heart that fukk up.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

help me understand

im not saying you are threatening per se.... but the words you quote sometimes sound like threats.

if we are given the gift of free will then why not understand if people make the wrong decision time and time again an forgive them? im not talking about the total badasses i mean the good people with good heart that fukk up.

1. Well ? does give threats in His word Pralims. He specifically says this:

"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live." Deuteronomy 30:19

? gives every human being a choice of either life or death. In our own free will we get to decide which path we will take day in and day out. ? says that if we don't choose the path of life, the threat of death and cursing is ever present with us. But ? in His mercy delays His judgment at times because He wants all of mankind to choose the path of life, therefore He gives man NUMEROUS opportunities to turn from our evil ways and choose Him. What we decide is totally dependant upon our own free will because ? forces no one to love Him.

2. Also the Bible declares that there is no one good and that there is no one with a good heart. This is what ? says in His word about the condition of all mankind.

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9

"There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands; there is no one who seeks ? .
    All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one.”
    Romans 3:10-12

3. Whatever we deem to be good in our eyes, ? abhors if it is done apart from Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter if we feed the homeless, are nice to our neighbors, give millions of dollars for orphans, save a thousand lives, or find the cure for AIDS. ? says this about mankind's "righteous works" that are done apart from Jesus Christ.

"We are all infected and impure with sin. When we display our righteous deeds, they are nothing but filthy rags. Like autumn leaves, we wither and fall, and our sins sweep us away like the wind." Isaiah 64:6

? calls our "good and righeous deeds" filthy rags in His sight. So claming that people are "good" or that they have a "good heart" totally contradicts scripture. No one will be able to boast that they did this or that when the stand before ? on the day of judgment. It's not about what we do, but about what Jesus Christ did. Jesus did it all! ? gets all the glory. That is why only faith in Jesus Christ saves. No :good works" will ever be able to hold a candle to what Jesus Christ did when He paid the penalty for sin with His own shed blood. That is why we must look to Him for everything. And when we do, it is Him that accomplishes "good works" in and through the believer because He is the only One who is good. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psychopathic folks written the bible for control purposes.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.jpost.com/Iranian-Threat/News/WATCH-Iran-state-TV-airs-simulated-attack-on-Israel-340809

Iran state TV airs simulated attack on Israel
    Iranian state television on Friday aired a documentary which featured a computerized simulated attack on Israeli cities.

The clip, which was posted on YouTube, is a hypothetical scenario which envisions the Iranian response to an Israeli or American military offensive against Iran's nuclear installations.

“Anybody who thinks of attacking the Islamic Republic of Iran should be prepared to receive strong slaps and iron fists from the Armed Forces,” Khamenei is seen saying. “And America, its regional puppets and its guard dog – the Zionist regime – should know that the response of the Iranian nation to any kind of aggression, attacks or even threats will be a response that will make them collapse from within."

The documentary's computerized simulation shows how the Iranians envision an attack on Tel Aviv, Haifa, and the USS Abraham Lincoln.

The film is yet another propaganda salvo unleashed by the Iranian regime, which has escalated its rhetoric in the past few days.

Ezekiel 38-39. Persia (Iran) is among the attacking host that will try to destroy Israel after they have destroyed Babylon the Great. Amen.

Israhell is lead to the destruction of its dumn self
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    does another thread need to be made to discuss the political aspect of this? I mean if so many people think the Bible is fantasy, why not focus on what is going in the physical realm instead? I.e Iran in route to bring war to US' front door.

For if people cannot perceive these earthly things and happenings, how can they perceive heavenly things that @DoU speaks in the name of?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/01/iranian-commander-we-have-targets-within-america/

Iranian commander: We have targets within America
    A top commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards boasted Saturday that his forces have plans in place to attack the United States from within, should the U.S. attack the Islamic Republic.

“America, with its strategic ignorance, does not have a full understanding of the power of the Islamic Republic,” Brig. Gen. Hossein Salami said in a televised interview. “We have recognized America’s military strategy, and have arranged our abilities, and have identified centers in America [for attack] that will create a shock.”

Reports indicate that terrorist Hezbollah forces — allies of Iran — have infiltrated the U.S. and have mapped out targets.

“We will conduct such a blow in which they [America] will be destroyed from within,” Salami said.

This is the second warning by a high-ranking officer of the Guards in two weeks. The chief commander of the Guards, Maj. Gen. Mohammad Jafari, addressing Secretary of State John Kerry, said on Jan. 24 that a direct conflict with America is the “strongest dream of the faithful and revolutionary men around the world.”

Kerry had previously said that if Iran did not live up to the agreement reached in Geneva on its nuclear program, “all options are on the table.”

“Your threats to revolutionary Islam are the best opportunity,” Jafari had said. “Muslim leaders for years have been preparing us for a decisive battle.… Do you know how many thousands of revolutionary Muslims at the heart of the Islamic revolutionary groups around the world are awaiting for you to take this [military] option from the table into action?”

Gen. Salami went further, saying the Revolutionary Guards have taken into consideration America’s military ability and different scenarios under which the U.S. could attack Iran via a limited missile or air strike, or even a ground attack.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is good, maybe America will learn to stop ? with folks.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/01/iranian-commander-we-have-targets-within-america/

Iranian commander: We have targets within America
    A top commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards boasted Saturday that his forces have plans in place to attack the United States from within, should the U.S. attack the Islamic Republic.

“America, with its strategic ignorance, does not have a full understanding of the power of the Islamic Republic,” Brig. Gen. Hossein Salami said in a televised interview. “We have recognized America’s military strategy, and have arranged our abilities, and have identified centers in America [for attack] that will create a shock.”

Reports indicate that terrorist Hezbollah forces — allies of Iran — have infiltrated the U.S. and have mapped out targets.

“We will conduct such a blow in which they [America] will be destroyed from within,” Salami said.

This is the second warning by a high-ranking officer of the Guards in two weeks. The chief commander of the Guards, Maj. Gen. Mohammad Jafari, addressing Secretary of State John Kerry, said on Jan. 24 that a direct conflict with America is the “strongest dream of the faithful and revolutionary men around the world.”

Kerry had previously said that if Iran did not live up to the agreement reached in Geneva on its nuclear program, “all options are on the table.”

“Your threats to revolutionary Islam are the best opportunity,” Jafari had said. “Muslim leaders for years have been preparing us for a decisive battle.… Do you know how many thousands of revolutionary Muslims at the heart of the Islamic revolutionary groups around the world are awaiting for you to take this [military] option from the table into action?”

Gen. Salami went further, saying the Revolutionary Guards have taken into consideration America’s military ability and different scenarios under which the U.S. could attack Iran via a limited missile or air strike, or even a ground attack.

Amazing how these statements match what the prophecy declares will happen.

"The LORD of Heaven's Armies has taken this vow and has sworn to it by his own name: "Your cities will be filled with enemies, like fields swarming with locusts, and they will shout in triumph over you." Jeremiah 51:14

This isn't a matter of if, only a matter of when. ? told the world that America's reign at the top was over at the 2012 Olympics. Did yall forget that sign already?

http://youtu.be/BCqG9t6xllY

It's just a coincidence that the remaining flags both belong to the former Soviet Union............NOT!!!!!!!!!!
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

help me understand

"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live." Deuteronomy 30:19

? gives every human being a choice of either life or death. In our own free will we get to decide which path we will take day in and day out. ? says that if we don't choose the path of life, the threat of death and cursing is ever present with us. But ? in His mercy delays His judgment at times because He wants all of mankind to choose the path of life, therefore He gives man NUMEROUS opportunities to turn from our evil ways and choose Him. What we decide is totally dependant upon our own free will because ? forces no one to love Him.

2. Also the Bible declares that there is no one good and that there is no one with a good heart. This is what ? says in His word about the condition of all mankind.

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9

"There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands; there is no one who seeks ? .
    All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one.”

3. Whatever we deem to be good in our eyes, ? abhors if it is done apart from Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter if we feed the homeless, are nice to our neighbors, give millions of dollars for orphans, save a thousand lives, or find the cure for AIDS. ? says this about mankind's "righteous works" that are done apart from Jesus Christ.

"We are all infected and impure with sin. When we display our righteous deeds, they are nothing but filthy rags. Like autumn leaves, we wither and fall, and our sins sweep us away like the wind." Isaiah 64:6

? calls our "good and righeous deeds" filthy rags in His sight. So claming that people are "good" or that they have a "good heart" totally contradicts scripture. No one will be able to boast that they did this or that when the stand before ? on the day of judgment. It's not about what we do, but about what Jesus Christ did. Jesus did it all! ? gets all the glory. That is why only faith in Jesus Christ saves. No :good works" will ever be able to hold a candle to what Jesus Christ did when He paid the penalty for sin with His own shed blood. That is why we must look to Him for everything. And when we do, it is Him that accomplishes "good works" in and through the believer because He is the only One who is good. Amen.

And what of people that have sacrificed their lives for others? Do they get count as insignificant compared to Christ? The religion you follow decides to make the acts of mankind so meaningless that we forget what we have wrought of our own will and hands. How can we turn from our supposed evil ways when nothing we do is good enough? The bold pretty much makes any attempts at turning from evil irrelevant.

And yes someone needs to make a separate thread or combine DoUs all in one thread so their can be religious debates elsewhere besides G&S
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    so the Lord riding with them other countries aint that some ?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the united states of america is not babylon
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2014

help me understand

And what of people that have sacrificed their lives for others? Do they get count as insignificant compared to Christ? The religion you follow decides to make the acts of mankind so meaningless that we forget what we have wrought of our own will and hands. How can we turn from our supposed evil ways when nothing we do is good enough? The bold pretty much makes any attempts at turning from evil irrelevant.

And yes someone needs to make a separate thread or combine DoUs all in one thread so their can be religious debates elsewhere besides G&S

1. No one compares to Jesus Christ because Jesus Christ is ? . He is the Creator and we are the created. There is no comparison to be made. He sacrificed Himself for the whole world in order to save the creatures that He made. How can anything or anyone compare to Him and what He did?

2. I don't follow a religion my friend. I follow, trust, and believe in a person. His name is Jesus Christ. Do you know Him today?

3. We turn from our evil ways by doing the works of ? . And what is the work of ? you ask?

"Therefore they said to Him, "What shall we do, so that we may work the works of ? ?" Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of ? , that you believe in Him whom He has sent." John 6:28-29

Will you believe in Him today?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    so the Lord riding with them other countries aint that some ?

All the nations of the world are going to be judged. Babylon the Great, the big fish, is just the first to fry in the last days. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    zombie wrote: »

I know. It's Babylon the Great. Amen.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoUwant2go2Heaven still blaspheming, jesus is not ? . There is only one ? .

Thou shalt have no other gods before me

Sorry Bruh, you going to hell.

Debbie_Downer.PNG
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This same ? was applied to Peral Harbor and 9/11
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »

I know. It's Babylon the Great. Amen.

very funny america is not babylon the great either.

Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for ? hath avenged you on her.

how many apostles and prophets died in america?? none
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

help me understand

1. No one compares to Jesus Christ because Jesus Christ is ? . He is the Creator and we are the created. There is no comparison to be made. He sacrificed Himself for the whole world in order to save the creatures that He made. How can anything or anyone compare to Him and what He did?

2. I don't follow a religion my friend. I follow, trust, and believe in a person. His name is Jesus Christ. Do you know Him today?

3. We turn from our evil ways by doing the works of ? . And what is the work of ? you ask?

"Therefore they said to Him, "What shall we do, so that we may work the works of ? ?" Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of ? , that you believe in Him whom He has sent." John 6:28-29

Will you believe in Him today?

I'm glad your religion helped you overcome your drug addiction but you are blind as a bat. Tell you what if I burn in these supposed hellfires since I refuse to follow a damn story book that says everything I do is wrong and unworthy. I will send you a postcard saying you right smh