Another Great Reason why ? Men should not raise children...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Jewpac
    Jewpac Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Options
    I already dropped a link that explains it dude.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sex-murder-and-the-meaning-life/201004/atheistic-liberals-are-smarter-funny-reason

Being liberal benefits liberals in their sexual strategy. I am liberal, ergo.

As a Jew I can't ? on oppressed people. I don't support Israel in Palestine, Britain in South Africa, America in South Korea, Spain in the Philippines, Britain in India, Germany in Poland, Russia in Belarus, or any of that. They all deserve their freedoms in their lands without intervention.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jewpac wrote: »
    I keep using Russia because I studied Russia extensively. It is the most accessible apriori example I have, and you keep writing it off without even trying to account for it. I knew it was an odd case when I brought it up, that's why I did it. I wanted to see how your view would handle it and account for it. If your theory is going to be accepted by myself it should at least have a good explanation for Russia.

If you keep referring to homosexuals as ? it becomes apparent you have a negative view of them and a clear bias. It detracts from your rationale a bit.

Can you prove why White people are natural homosexuals? Only 3.5% of the United States is admittedly ? , and many are non-White. So please explain how you can argue that the White man is inherently homosexual.

The information you have is not good enough to make such a sweeping allegation. Not yet at least. Sample sizes never include entire nations. Even Census Data is left unanswered by some. Going off what you have stated there are gaps in your theory. You have good links, but not enough to conclude that homosexuality is a cracka thing.

This is a hip-hop forum we don't use nice words here the ? word is flying all over the place yet you think i should not use ? . Jew please. BEFORE russia was communist it was religious after the soviet era it is now becoming more religious. This suggest that had communism not oppressed religion THEN soviet russia would have stayed religious and thus would have less acceptance if any of homosexuality

because with white people once you remove religion from their society they snap back into perversity if the russian people choose to be done with religion in one generation their society will be pro ? .

The united states of america is still a culturally battleground we still have a bible belt so you will find that more white people in america have not yet snapped back into their full european nature. Also the fact that america has a greater mix of non white cultures affect the outcome of how accepting of homosexuality america is.

FROM all the info that we have access to it is easy to conclude that the white man is a natural ? . because all the nations with large numbers of admitted ? are white majority nations and for most of the other nations we don't have enough info. and 3.5% is a big number when the nation has millions of people that % should be much lower.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    when it comes to sex Only religion has kept the europeans from reverting back to their natural ways of being which are sexually perverse.
    someone better tell all the non-homosexual white dudes who are, you know, not religious
    It's going to work the same way it works for every other social group and behavior that is frowned upon but still legal. You are a coward but you are not this ? stupid you know what i mean i have given you enough examples
    your examples amount to saying "homosexuals shall be treated the same way the KKK is." because there's no difference there at all.

...and that's where i roll my eyes
    You have not told me what race you are in any thread this is like the 6th thread that i have asked you and still you refuse. So now i no longer care and will simple put you back on the ignore list.
    boo-? -hoo. you shouldn't be so obsessed with it at all
  • zombie
    Options
    @janklow listen homie don't waste your time responding to me. You are now back on the ignore list until you get the courage to tell me what race you are.
  • Jewpac
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I never said you should not use the word, it just shows a bias.

Russia was anti-religion for a few generations and still anti-? .

There are many White non-homosexual atheists. Your theory fails to explain why they have not become homosexual.

This study conducted by the University of Chicago found that 93.5% of the people in the Philippines they surveyed have always believed in ? . Despite being so religious 73% of those surveyed by PEW believed that homosexuality should be accepted by society.

The University also found that a measly 4.4% of people in the United States believe in no ? (s).

Only 25% of Japanese people believe in a ? , yet 54% of them feel that homosexuality should be accepted by society.

• zombie
    Options

There are many White non-homosexual atheists. Your theory fails to explain why they have not become homosexual.

This study conducted by the University of Chicago found that 93.5% of the people in the Philippines they surveyed have always believed in ? . Despite being so religious 73% of those surveyed by PEW believed that homosexuality should be accepted by society.

The University also found that a measly 4.4% of people in the United States believe in no ? (s).

Only 25% of Japanese people believe in a ? , yet 54% of them feel that homosexuality should be accepted by society.

the Japanese are not white you keep asking the same questions. when I told you already that it's not simply about atheism or liberals. those things only support what is already natural to the European.

I addressed the usa and russia already.

what do you think my theory is because from the question you keep asking I don't think you understand it
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    @janklow listen homie don't waste your time responding to me. You are now back on the ignore list until you get the courage to tell me what race you are.
    ahahahaha

tell you what: i'm going to keep posting as i see fit and you can keep crying about it in between your awkward racial fantasies
    the Japanese are not white you keep asking the same questions. when I told you already that it's not simply about atheism or liberals. those things only support what is already natural to the European
    by your own logic, non-white groups (also including Filipinos, who you skipped over for some reason there) and pro-religious groups should be less inclined toward homosexuality, despite what his post says. why, it's almost like you're ignoring something that runs counter to your argument! quick, fantasize about two white guys doin' it and get FURIOUS!

• Jewpac
    Options

the Japanese are not white you keep asking the same questions. when I told you already that it's not simply about atheism or liberals. those things only support what is already natural to the European.

I addressed the usa and russia already.

what do you think my theory is because from the question you keep asking I don't think you understand it

You you did not address the data on American atheists specifically. 4.4% are atheist, but 60% feel society should accept homosexuality.

If the Japanese are not white then why does approximately half the population think homosexuality should be accepted?

And why did you not even acknowledge the fact that 94% of the Philippines has always believed in ? , while 73% of them feel homosexuality should be accepted?

You addressed Russia but just labeled it an outlier and failed to produce a good explanation.

Chileans are mixed and there is a significant indigenous population. 79.4% of Chileans have stated they have no doubts that ? exists, while 68% of them feel homosexuality should be accepted by society. They scored higher on religiousness and on acceptance of homosexuality than the United States. Explain this.

Lastly there is Poland. Poland scored higher on religiousness than Russia (80.2% compared to 37.3%). Despite being more religious a greater percentage of Pollocks also believed that homosexuality should be accepted by society (42% of Poles compared to 16% of Russians). Explain this.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a lot of straw man arguments ignoring facts. It is funny how dismissive people can be of independent studies when it hits too close to home for them. Any other time the fact organizations that have nothing remotely to do with one another come up with roughly the same figures in vast different location would substantiate a realistic correlation. The argument that because not every single person was interviewed that it could not accurately reflect population trends or numbers is asinine...