Bill Nye vs Ken Ham (Evolution vs Creation debate)

Options
124»

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    LOL entertaining. Y'all need to get that debate jumping off cuz all this back and forth has gone on too long.

I'm ready to go..........

This ? scared!!!!!!!

[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3784052/this-? -scared-o.gif[/img]

• whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I am now convinced Bambu is a troll. I bet he has a PhD in biology and just posts here when he is baked to see what kind of nonsense he can get away with.

I mean in his most recent response to my post he simply abandons reason. He links my post then comments about me explaining the length of the Cambrian explosions. Next he links a post from a second thread, ostensibly my explanation of the Cambrian period, where I posted exactly ? -all about the Cambrian explosion. Then he shuts me down by showing that weed proves me wrong.

attachment.php?s=fab4e782da2f0d95d312e5955374db92&attachmentid=12449&stc=1&d=1341624124
  • bambu
    edited February 2014
    Options
    @Whar......

I was illustrating your ignorance on this topic..........

We have been through this before............

You contradict your own "pseudo-evolutionary" time frame......

All you have posted are links and Ad hominem attacks thus far........

If you want to debate this topic how about addressing this post..........

Minus the Ad hominem & grandiose claims of "proof" hidden within several links..........

My degrees are in History & Anthropology.........
    bambu wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    What evidence is there, besides the bible, that can disprove evolution and make the creation story true?

How can you ignore the geological/fossil layers, that in order, fossils are found to prove evolution?

None of the fossils then are the same as now, many evolved over time, this is recorded in the fossils and proved w side by side comparisons.

Can creationists explain this?

1. The Bible is not necessary to argue against & defeat the theory of evolution..............

Every living thing has "programmed" or coded DNA instructions........

It has been observed to mutate..........

However, never surpass the limits of its instructions or DNA program.............

Thus, no new species or "kind"........

2. It is not about ignoring fossils and geological evidence..........

The Cambrian explosion is but one example of the theory of evolution breaking its own "laws" in order to remain a half-assed theory.............

The theory has been forced on evidence that does not fit...........

3. embryo4.gif

Looks can be deceiving..........

Human embryo's look like fish embryo's ......

That does not "prove" common descent............

4. Just did it..........

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    http://www.essene.com/TheEsseneHumaneGospel/The_Essene_Humane_Gospel_Of_Christ_Part_2.html

Yeshua Tells Of The Origin Of The World

And one of Yeshua' disciples asked him, saying, "Lord and Master of all wisdom from above, tell us, please, the origin of the world, is it as the philosophers say it is?"
    And Yeshua said unto him and all the others who had open ears, "Truly I say unto ye all this day, things are not always as they appear to the one beholding, for one says the world came into being by itself, without a ? and without a creator, and another says the world came into being by fate, and still another says by providence, but I tell ye, all three speak not the word of truth, as not one speaks of the true origin of the world, for no man knoweth of the origin, lest the Son of Man revealeth the mystery."
    And Yeshua revealed the mystery only unto his disciples in secret, and when they heard the mystery, they were astonished. And Yeshua said unto them, "Speak not this mystery to any man, lest he seeketh the all-truth and be of the children of light, for such is not for the unwise of the world to behold."
  • bambu
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    http://www.essene.com/TheEsseneHumaneGospel/The_Essene_Humane_Gospel_Of_Christ_Part_2.html

Yeshua Tells Of The Origin Of The World

for one says the world came into being by itself, without a ? and without a creator, and another says the world came into being by fate, and still another says by providence, but I tell ye, all three speak not the word of truth, as not one speaks of the true origin of the world, for no man knoweth of the origin, lest the Son of Man revealeth the mystery."

Cannot believe it............

But I halfway agree with your post........

However I am not claiming to have the truth....................

Just that these Evolutionists/Darwinists are in fact wrong.............

In fact.....

They are the only ones claiming that their position of evolution is indeed FACTUAL..........

I simply illustrate the errors in their "scientific analysis"...........

Disproving both fate and the lack of a creator........

Now as far as "providence"..........

How other than ? conceived as the power sustaining the origins of the world.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.

• bambu
    Options
    BAMBU WINS !!!!!!

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!!!!!

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see y'all still going strong in here