Since His Return, Which Has Been Eminem's Best Album?

Options
2»

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bad Meets Evil....because Royce saved that ? .
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    MMLP2
    So Much Better, Stronger Than I Was and Baby are some of the greatest beats ever

Those beats were legendary
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Relapse
    liked relapse the most.
  • GunTown
    Options
    MMLP2
    Stronger Than I Was is his greatest song ever now to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7a546MAI0Y
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Relapse
    GunTown wrote: »
    MMLP 2 is his best album ever tied with The Eminem Show. The MMLP 2 has everything great lyrics, so many emotional and deep songs, epic hooks, amazing production, the Slim Shady style songs on thealbum are actually great and genuinley have humour. I listen to Em for his deep and emotional music but on MMLP 2 he actually exceuted the Slim Shady style songs on there like Brainless, Evil Twin, Rhyme Or Reason, Baby etc really great.

Stronger Than I Was
    Headlights
    Beautiful Pain

^^^All top 10 greatest of all time Em songs. Stronger Than I Was and Headlights are in my top 5

MMLP 2 had the best hooks ever from any album. So many epic hooks on the album like Stronger Than I Was, So Much Better, Brainless, Rhyme Or Reason, Evil Twin, Baby etc u won't hear more catchy hooks than on this album

Almost every song on Recovery and MMLP 2 is better than Deja Vu easily

Beautiful and Be Careful What You Wish for>>>>Deja Vu

It's not even the best song on Relapse a classic song yes but not even top 20 song since his return

Iunno Deja Vu was him at his best since his return, witty self-depreciating, a good hook, a story about what he was going through throughout his addiction. Most of those new hooks he doesn't even sing lollllloololol

careful what you wish for hook, deja vu hook, beautiful hook>>>> any MMLP II hook
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Relapse
    I agree with déjà vu but i don't think it was what he was going through in reality, it was part of the albums storyline
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Relapse
    Relapse
    MMLP2
    Recovery

That's how I rank those 3. Relapse was crazy lyrically and production was nice. MMLP was good too. Recovery had some heat on there but the second half of the album had too many pop type records.
  • GunTown
    Options
    MMLP2
    MMLP 2 is his best album ever tied with The Eminem Show. The MMLP 2 has everything great lyrics, so many emotional and deep songs, epic hooks, amazing production, the Slim Shady style songs on thealbum are actually great and genuinley have humour. I listen to Em for his deep and emotional music but on MMLP 2 he actually exceuted the Slim Shady style songs on there like Brainless, Evil Twin, Rhyme Or Reason, Baby etc really great.

Stronger Than I Was
    Headlights
    Beautiful Pain

^^^All top 10 greatest of all time Em songs. Stronger Than I Was and Headlights are in my top 5

MMLP 2 had the best hooks ever from any album. So many epic hooks on the album like Stronger Than I Was, So Much Better, Brainless, Rhyme Or Reason, Evil Twin, Baby etc u won't hear more catchy hooks than on this album

It's not even the best song on Relapse a classic song yes but not even top 20 song since his return

Iunno Deja Vu was him at his best since his return, witty self-depreciating, a good hook, a story about what he was going through throughout his addiction. Most of those new hooks he doesn't even sing lollllloololol

careful what you wish for hook, deja vu hook, beautiful hook>>>> any MMLP II hook

Definitley not

As i said almost every song on Recovery and The MMLP 2 is better than Deja Vu

There is far more emotional and more heart felt, more deeper songs than Deja Vu that are simply better like Going Through Changes, Spacebound, Not Afraid etc on Recovery like Stronger Than I Was, Headlights, Beautiful Pain, So Much Better etc on The MMLP 2. Deja Vu is a classic yes but there is atleast 20 songs that are better since his return

Every hook on The MMLP 2 is better than Deja Vu's hook

But Beautiful is 1 of the greatest hooks ever that hook was epic

And he sung 10 hooks on the MMLP2 so u wrong lol that's more than half the hooks on the album sure he should have sung every hook himself since he 1 of the greatest hook makers ever but 10 or so songs that's still alot

• The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Relapse
    Personally as an Em fan I enjoyed Relapse cause he was up to his old tricks. The album was like a ? movie soundtrack. Don't understand why it gets so much hate.

Hated recovery and all them soft ass songs with soft ass r&b hooks. That's not a typical Em album. Never understood why it's so much acclaim cause it was lame for a slim shady LP
  • GunTown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    MMLP2
    Personally as an Em fan I enjoyed Relapse cause he was up to his old tricks. The album was like a ? movie soundtrack. Don't understand why it gets so much hate.

Hated recovery and all them soft ass songs with soft ass r&b hooks. That's not a typical Em album. Never understood why it's so much acclaim cause it was lame for a slim shady LP

It wasn't suppose to be a Slim Shady style LP

There's deep and emotional Eminem and there is his Slim Shady alter ego

Recovery is an emotional and deep style of Em album like The Eminem Show

He has 2 styles deep, emotional, personal style and Slim Shady shock value style

The Eminem Show, Recovery and most of MMLP 2 represent his deep and emotional style basically music about life and pain and struggles. Helps people who been through what he has

The Slim Shady LP, most of Encore, Relapse reprersent his Slim Shady alter ego
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Relapse

Stronger Than I Was
    Headlights
    Beautiful Pain

Definitley not

As i said almost every song on Recovery and The MMLP 2 is better than Deja Vu

There is far more emotional and more heart felt, more deeper songs than Deja Vu that are simply better like Going Through Changes, Spacebound, Not Afraid etc on Recovery like Stronger Than I Was, Headlights, Beautiful Pain, So Much Better etc on The MMLP 2. Deja Vu is a classic yes but there is atleast 20 songs that are better since his return

Every hook on The MMLP 2 is better than Deja Vu's hook

But Beautiful is 1 of the greatest hooks ever that hook was epic

And he sung 10 hooks on the MMLP2 so u wrong lol that's more than half the hooks on the album sure he should have sung every hook himself since he 1 of the greatest hook makers ever but 10 or so songs that's still alot

You wrong the only good songs on MMLP II actually didn't have him on the hook. Deja vu is better than every song on MMLP II without a doubt. I forgot about going through changes that was probably the best song on Recovery. Lately he hasn't had good hooks. Rihanna showed him up on his own album, and that fun dude showed shady how to sing a hook. His beautiful hook was better than anything on MMLP II so with that said Relapse is a definitely a better album