Video: Social Experiment.. White Guy Breaking Into A Car Vs A Black Guy Breaks Into A Car...

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people are the devils agents
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *pre video post*

I alrdy know it's gon be some ?
  • jetlifebih
    *after video post*

Lol ? didn't wanna hear none of that ? "get your ? hands up"

Although that is the mindset it seems like it was edited, I wonder if that was the first persons reaction to call the cops
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it odd that he stood there and did that while the alarm went off and no one turned their head.

It was like he wasn't there.

Seems fishy.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i knew it was messed up when i seen SMDH in the op
  • Copper
    SugaBuga wrote: »

Although that is the mindset it seems like it was edited, I wonder if that was the first persons reaction to call the cops
    VIBE wrote: »
    I find it odd that he stood there and did that while the alarm went off and no one turned their head.

Seems fishy.

Word...this type of racism can't possibly exist
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the 2 mins later ? had me in hysterics...
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in all fairness white boy looked like he was tryin to get into his own car..
    the black dude looked like he didnt own a car. lol

im jus sayin..
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems fishy.

White guy post.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 2 minute video can't tell me ? when I live in this skin every day. This one is more objective, and better illustrates what they are trying to say though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge7i60GuNRg
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jetlifebih
    Copper wrote: »

Seems fishy.

Not saying it doesn't but the video is short and shows all the people not paying attention to the white dude, and not even 12 seconds of the black dude before the cops were aggressively instructing the black dude to get his hands up...like I said I'm sure that's what people actually think but if we seen the unedited version I'm sure those people asked the black dude what he was doing and not just called the cops because when you see the camera man get against the wall you don't see those people standing there watching anymore
  • CapitalB
    in all fairness white boy looked like he was tryin to get into his own car..
    the black dude looked like he didnt own a car. lol

im jus sayin..

Jeff-Van-Gundy-Stare.gif

be fo'real.. white boy lookin like he dont know what the ? he doin.. id had walk by laughin thinkin the ? locked his keys in the car..

ol boy turn he played the ? to a T..

jus sayin..
  • CapitalB
    and now that i think about it..

what cops u know show up in 2mins!!?

these ? in Beverly Hills or somethin!!? NO! they dont have Mazdas in Beverly Hills. hahaha
  • CapitalB
    im jus sayin..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems fishy.

Nah, I'm not saying it doesn't, but the way it was all presented seemed like ? .

I'm sure that white dude was approached and talked to.

I don't care about race, if someone is trying to jimmy a car and the alarm is sounding, then that person is going to be questioned by people.

• Copper
    edited February 2014
    The simple fact that cops were called and people stopped to ask him what he's doing is racist within itself.by comparison to the reaction of the white boy
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems fishy.

Nah, I'm not saying it doesn't, but the way it was all presented seemed like ? .

I'm sure that white dude was approached and talked to.

I don't care about race, if someone is trying to jimmy a car and the alarm is sounding, then that person is going to be questioned by people.

try it
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YouTube comments are pretty funny.
    "But Reddit told me that this doesn't happen anymore"

Luckily he didn't get shot .
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 no one believes their eyes...
    My mind must b playing tricks on me ass mafuckas...
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But why they put the Black dude right in front of the liquor store on Hollywood blvd tho ...... smh
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's Just Crazy. All the people just walking by the white boy like nothing wrong but in 2 mind the homie in cuffs lol
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The white guy looks like he's in downtown LA a few blocks over from skid row. if the white guy looked like he was tweaking and just crawled up outta skid row, the police probably would have been called.

as far as the black guy....he's somewhere else but it's LA, what do you expect?
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotdamn I knew it would be but 2 mins later?. That has to be record breaking time for these experiments. On another note ? really need to stop participating in these "experiments". It's like we know ? is racist as ? lets prove it and let's just laugh at it. Why not use the video as a conversational piece as to why blatant racism is going on