Lebron say's "Im going to be 1 of the top 4 thats ever played this game"

167891012»

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? acting like the league ever was competitive.

Do y'all homework.

This is another thing people don't realize. It's not like a bunch of teams have won NBA titles. If you think about it The Lakers, Celtics, 76ers, Pistons, Bulls, Rockets, Spurs, Mavs and Heat are the only teams to win the NBA title since the 80's and the 76'ers and Mavs only have 1 each. It's 29 teams in the NBA and 9 have won titles since 1980. That's 34 years the NBA titles pretty much been split between 7 teams. Now we know it's been plenty superstars since the 80's, yet only 9 teams have managed to win the title.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cleveland had good chemistry idk about players cause even when they left for other teams they didn't match the same stats.

Wade>>>Mo Williams.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attention ?
    Cleveland had good chemistry idk about players cause even when they left for other teams they didn't match the same stats.

Wade>>>Mo Williams.

Mo Williams >>> Wade in THAT CLEVELAND SYSTEM. It just wasn't a championship system but winning 50+ games multiple seasons is damn good. Those Cavs were exciting back then. Mo has been a good player still , Anderson is straight but overall, yeah...they were better together with LeBron.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant call it right now
    blackrain wrote: »
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    Cleveland didn't have another superstar but they had depth, they had size with Shaq who besides Dwight was putting up better numbers than any other center in the playoffs that year, Z and Varejao, they had Jamison and Mo still playing at a high level, they had good role players in Delonte, Hickson, Gibson, Moon and Parker, Cleveland had a good team im tired of people defending Bron with that excuse, like Cleveland didn't do anything to put a good team around him and wouldn't have continued to do that, no excuse to leave the franchise the way he did, it was Celtics time even if he teamed up with Wade that year they wouldn't have gotten through Boston

Dallas Mavericks 2011

1 great superstar with Dirk and a bunch of talented role players

That shows everybody you don't always need a hof caliber 2nd option to win a title

But I do think you do need one to build a dynasty

Co sign, the difference...Dirk dominated while Bron disapeared

Dirk also languished as a perceived underachiever for about 5 of his at the time 13 seasons and never got the respect he deserved (still doesn't). It took a perfect storm of the Lakers declining, him having a MVP caliber season, The Heat expending all their energy in the Boston series, and having one of the hottest shooting benches in NBA playoff history to get to that ONE ring.

That was a fluke ring if I ever saw one.

Lmao this right here is golden.
    Trust me if you put that much thought into any season you would get similar results.

Exactly ? could say the same for the heat playin against a declining Boston team a young an inexperienced OKC team and D rose gettin hurt

The difference with this though is the Heat proved they could beat a healthy D. Rose led Bulls team

Yea they did the first yr when they lost in the finals but the next two they didn't have to deal with him and I felt the bulls had gotten better since the first matchup

• ericb4prez
    Cant call it right now

Do y'all homework.

What you mean?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yea, he right
    FlightKing wrote: »

Wade>>>Mo Williams.

Mo Williams >>> Wade in THAT CLEVELAND SYSTEM. It just wasn't a championship system but winning 50+ games multiple seasons is damn good. Those Cavs were exciting back then. Mo has been a good player still , Anderson is straight but overall, yeah...they were better together with LeBron.

LMAO
  • coop9889
    Hell yea, he right

Do y'all homework.

What you mean?

He means the league has always been top heavy.

Someone posted the stats of the past 20+ champions earlier
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Cant call it right now

Wade>>>Mo Williams.

Describe to me this Cleveland system lol
  • ericb4prez
    Cant call it right now

Wade>>>Mo Williams.

Wether you believe it or not its similar to MIA system
  • ericb4prez
    Cant call it right now
    coop9889 wrote: »

Do y'all homework.

What you mean?

He means the league has always been top heavy.

Someone posted the stats of the past 20+ champions earlier

I get that its top heavy but Just because only a few franchises have rings doesn't mean the league isn't competitive
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Cant call it right now
    Lol and Mo Williams > D-Wade huh...think I know where that post is going.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    Cleveland didn't have another superstar but they had depth, they had size with Shaq who besides Dwight was putting up better numbers than any other center in the playoffs that year, Z and Varejao, they had Jamison and Mo still playing at a high level, they had good role players in Delonte, Hickson, Gibson, Moon and Parker, Cleveland had a good team im tired of people defending Bron with that excuse, like Cleveland didn't do anything to put a good team around him and wouldn't have continued to do that, no excuse to leave the franchise the way he did, it was Celtics time even if he teamed up with Wade that year they wouldn't have gotten through Boston

Dallas Mavericks 2011

1 great superstar with Dirk and a bunch of talented role players

That shows everybody you don't always need a hof caliber 2nd option to win a title

But I do think you do need one to build a dynasty

Co sign, the difference...Dirk dominated while Bron disapeared

Dirk also languished as a perceived underachiever for about 5 of his at the time 13 seasons and never got the respect he deserved (still doesn't). It took a perfect storm of the Lakers declining, him having a MVP caliber season, The Heat expending all their energy in the Boston series, and having one of the hottest shooting benches in NBA playoff history to get to that ONE ring.

That was a fluke ring if I ever saw one.

Lmao this right here is golden.
    Trust me if you put that much thought into any season you would get similar results.

Exactly ? could say the same for the heat playin against a declining Boston team a young an inexperienced OKC team and D rose gettin hurt

The difference with this though is the Heat proved they could beat a healthy D. Rose led Bulls team

Yea they did the first yr when they lost in the finals but the next two they didn't have to deal with him and I felt the bulls had gotten better since the first matchup

The Heat did too plus by everyone's account they had actually learned to play together their 2nd year.
  • FlightKing
    Attention ?

Wade>>>Mo Williams.

Could've sworn Cleveland had big men who could rebound, pass and run the break with the guards. They did a lot of passing and movement after crossing half court and didn't really settle as much as Miami. The guards in Cleveland were all big shot makers and ate off the constant movement. When the game slowed down, so did their energy and efficiency which is why slower teams gave them problems if they got the advantage.

Also, Wade is not as good a deep shooter than Mo and that 3 ball is what made him so dangerous on that team.
  • FlightKing
    Attention ?

Wade>>>Mo Williams.

Wether you believe it or not its similar to MIA system

Similar but not exactly working the same cause of the personnel. That's why I capitalized "THAT". I was meaning for that group of players.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spacers and utiliy guys are being unappreciated never had a lack of shooting threats on those teams.. and currently legit get your own.. threats and shooters. its not simply about numbers and names.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yah he took that way overboard he should get banned till mo williams scores 25 in a game
  • FlightKing
    Attention ?
    yah he took that way overboard he should get banned till mo williams scores 25 in a game

That wasn't about Mo Williams now, it was Mo Williams then. And your post before this explained what I meant.
    Stop skimming. Wade can't shoot long range. Mo was perfect for what Cleveland needed him to do then.
  • FlightKing
    Attention ?
    Parallel wrote: »

Wade>>>Mo Williams.

Mo Williams >>> Wade in THAT CLEVELAND SYSTEM.

@thatdamnjay ? like this should be a bannable offense.

I sonned you pages ago. You shouldn't be quoting me, ? . You and facts are at a crossroads. Change your name to Perpendicular, you "run and tell mommy" ass ? . If I do get banned, I'll send you a bottle of Nuvo and chocolates for you to delight over, ? ? .
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yea, he right
    whats the overall point of this Cleveland cast vs Miami cast debate?
  • coop9889
    edited February 2014
    Hell yea, he right
    whats the overall point of this Cleveland cast vs Miami cast debate?

Excellent question.

One i asked earlier in the thread and never got an answer to.

I believe it started as eric saying the cavs aren't as ? as were were making them out to be.
  • FlightKing
    Attention ?

Wade>>>Mo Williams.

Mo Williams >>> Wade in THAT CLEVELAND SYSTEM.

@thatdamnjay ? like this should be a bannable offense.

I sonned you pages ago. You shouldn't be quoting me, ? . You and facts are at a crossroads. Change your name to Perpendicular, you "run and tell mommy" ass ? . If I do get banned, I'll send you a bottle of Nuvo and chocolates for you to delight over, ? ? .

You just said Mo Williams at any point in his career was better than DWade. King of flights should probably take a flight and jump out of it after some ? like that.

684642.gif

Show me where I said that and make sure you don't cut out the "in THAT CLEVELAND SYSTEM" part.
This discussion has been closed.