Video: Social Experiment.. White Guy Breaking Into A Car Vs A Black Guy Breaks Into A Car...

Options
2»

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A 2 minute video can't tell me ? when I live in this skin every day. This one is more objective, and better illustrates what they are trying to say though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge7i60GuNRg

It's a shame how off the majority of the people in the US are. I was going to say white people, but at this point a lot of black people act this way towards their own people.

These dudes are being molded every day by the media, like these people are actual puppets being controlled. It's like no one possesses basic problem solving skills. Dudes just accept what the tv says and keep it moving.

In other words, hanging in my circle of black dons and queens, led to me forgetting how dumb and gullible the average person was lol.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the police drove by while the alarm was going off for the white guy and nothing

scust
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    Gotdamn I knew it would be but 2 mins later?. That has to be record breaking time for these experiments. On another note ? really need to stop participating in these "experiments". It's like we know ? is racist as ? lets prove it and let's just laugh at it. Why not use the video as a conversational piece as to why blatant racism is going on

We can't have a conversation until white people abandon this myth that racism has disappeared. They won't do that until they slapped in the face with the truth.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have reality...social experiments aren't necessary
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are for people who blind themselves to reality, which is a lot of people.