PS3 or 360?

the1nonlyruru
the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in IllGaming
my birthday is in a month and i don't like people getting me stuff for my birthday so i'm not gonna lie i'm buying me a game system for my birthday. i have always liked xbox since it came out. my uncle told me this and it just stuck to me "playstation is for everybody but gamers play xbox" i get what he means but i like both system and i'm not buying both. i'm leaning on xbox but if you can convince me to get a PS3 i'll get one

Comments

• W!Z G
    W!Z G Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Man get whatever you prefer me personally if i was you i would snatch up the PS3 i think its overall better than the 360 and thats coming from a ? who have both systems and i aint a fanboy like most of these ? on here
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    this ? again!? lol. seriously though, it really all comes down to the exclusives. i personally prefer my xbox over my PS3 due to LIVE (gotta pay). the playstation network really never appealed to me, but you get what you pay for (FREE!!!!). You wont be disappointed with either one, TRUST ME. just dont turn into a friggin fanboy.
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    trust me i'm not a fanboy. and i didn't know this thread has already happened just trying to get some consumer advice
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    if you like shooters, get xbox 360 (but know you'll be missing out on playing one of the top 5 console shooters ever (killzone 2) )

if you like adventure games/rpgs/creativity games/ get a ps3 (but know that you'll be missing getting free games illegally on 360)

if you have the $, get the full fledge highest giged PS3 and the basic 360.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    ? i just bought a PS3 last week for myself lmao..I was raised on Playstation though..all my homies got Xbox 360 and I never really liked it..
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    if you like shooters, get xbox 360 (but know you'll be missing out on playing one of the top 5 console shooters ever (killzone 2) )

if you like adventure games/rpgs/creativity games/ get a ps3 (but know that you'll be missing getting free games illegally on 360)

couldnt agree with you more
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Not this ? again
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited May 2010

^ My thoughts. What I did though was switched out the 80GB HD I had since I copped my PS3 in Jan 2008 and copped a 320GB HD for like $50 from Newegg.com...so it doesn't have to be a top of the line PS3.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    ^ My thoughts. What I did though was switched out the 80GB HD I had since I copped my PS3 in Jan 2008 and copped a 320GB HD for like $50 from Newegg.com...so it doesn't have to be a top of the line PS3.

Yep, same thing I did, swapped my 80GB hd and running a 320GB now.

To TS, check out the exclusives and see what you prefer.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    The PS3 is better built.has better games,has blu-ray,and has free online.Really,it has everything over the 360 that a consumer or gamer could want.The best games on he 360 are multiplat and it's unreliable.Unless you are really into Halo (which is overrated) then there is no point in getting a 360 really.