NBA 2K14>>>>>>>>>

Options
Kyle_Lurker
Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
? wrong wit anybody to think otherwise?.

Im not big on gaming and the way people initially complained about this 2k made me standoff on the product, thinking it was really that ? of a game but after gettin bored wit GTA i finally copped and MY oh MY!!

The block mechanics alone make this game the goat. Having a big man/ defender is well rewarded in the game as catching a mean block is fun as ? . The post game is mean, as bigs wit skills get buckets (david west, scola etc)

The dribbling mechanics, while difficult to adjust to is another goat. Its very fluid, euro step is amazing, floaters, step backs, jab steps, pump fakes etc and u can really dribble in flow as u see how the defense opens up lanes.

The new passing mechanics is goat.

This game been out since oct so im not bout to go in on a review but mostly just say mann this game is fun as ? and as real as ball as u gon get. Sure theres some glitchy ? like the goaltending ? but thats every year and not enough to ? the game for.

Watever initial complaints yall had must of been patched up cuz ive yet to really see anything broken wit the game like ppl kept complaining about. Even in defeat, i can point to instances where i ? up and not try to scapegoat the game or a mechanics. You aint gotta stay with powerhouse teams either. Each team is uniquely fun to play wit, with my favorites being the Pelicans right now

Im on 360 btw.

Also somebody tell @beta broke ass to shell out the 40 for a used game and come get this work!

Comments