NBA 2K14>>>>>>>>>

Options

Comments

• Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ? stressin haha. Ill be on tomorrow early. Get ya practice in.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    Naaa nosign on the double tap euro. This years euro is wayyyyy better.

I nosign this. I just thought it was more fun to pull off in 2K13. It is more precise and controllable this year, though.
    This makes no sense but Ok
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh, had this game for like 2 months. ... finally opened it today off the strength of this thread. .. it was meh
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Naaa nosign on the double tap euro. This years euro is wayyyyy better.

I nosign this. I just thought it was more fun to pull off in 2K13. It is more precise and controllable this year, though.
    This makes no sense but Ok

OK, here you go. What I meant was, I DISAGREE with your response, meaning I don't find this year's euro step controls to be, as you said, "wayyyyy better". I found the euro step in 2K13 to be more intuitive and enjoyable to pull off and, therefore, better. HOWEVER, the controls for the euro step in this year's game (2K14) are more precise when it comes to the exact direction you want to go when making a move to the basket. I hope this makes some sense to you.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Lol na man, i dont get this more intuitive and enjoyable to pull off ? u kick.

If this year is more precise as you say (which it is), that,automatically makes it more intuitive and enjoyable to pull off.

I think what you wanna say was, you was geeked that a new euro step tap was introduced in 2k13 and u had fun using it. Youre prolly not even.a shot stick guy lol.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    What ive found is ppl that still use the buttons complain the most about the game, not understanding theyre shutting off half of what the game has to offer with the shot stick controls. You dont even.have to ask cuz you can tell by how stiff their game play is compared to how fluid i am. I jus laugh when they complain about my and ones or blocks.

Not directed to u stone.
  • stoneface
    Options
    Lol na man, i dont get this more intuitive and enjoyable to pull off ? u kick.

If this year is more precise as you say (which it is), that,automatically makes it more intuitive and enjoyable to pull off.

I think what you wanna say was, you was geeked that a new euro step tap was introduced in 2k13 and u had fun using it. Youre prolly not even.a shot stick guy lol.

No. I use the shot stick to shoot when it actually makes a difference, not just whenever for the purpose of making myself feel like a more advanced player. I use it, for instance, when I take it to the basket because it legitimately gives you more control in that situation. I use the button to pull up for regular jumpers because there's no reason to use the shot stick for that, accept to try to be cute.

I don't see what's so hard to get about what I said, though. I liked the feel of the euro step controls more from last years game and found them to be more fun and responsive (especially against trickier defenses), therefore, I say they were better. This year, they allow us to more effectively choose the direction in which we wanna step with the shot stick, so yeah, on paper it's more precise in THAT way; but it isn't as responsive or as fun to pull off as the double tap from last year. My opinion, so ? it, we disagree.

I'm a vet, man. I've been playing this game since 2K1 on the Dreamcast. I didn't "geek" for the euro step controls in 2K13 but I did find them to be a HUGE improvement over the clunky ass, unresponsive ones they implemented in the previous installments. This year, it's solid, but I still prefer last year's .
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man the very first party of the game I, took a accidental 35 ft jumper thinking Ima do a dribble move..this ? gonna take me a few to get used to.

Damn @ the blocks though. I had 4 blocks with my SG at the rookie showcase. Only thing is though I have no internet right now
  • Beta
    Options
    I'm not even gonna go back and edit that
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    This ? missed out on a his cable bill to pay for 2k smh. My bad bruh haha.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you haven't played nba 2k14 on a ps4 or Xbox one then you are seriously missing out. Totally different animal.
  • Beta
    edited February 2014
    Options
    This ? missed out on a his cable bill to pay for 2k smh. My bad bruh haha.

lol Yo I gotta buy a wireless adapter for the 360 now...

My ? you should paypal me like $50
  • Beta
    Options
    If you haven't played nba 2k14 on a ps4 or Xbox one then you are seriously missing out. Totally different animal.

I know....you not makin me feel better right now bruh lol
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Lmaooo da ? happened tho
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You still owe me a rematch lurk
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll give anybody that work on the ps4
  • stoneface
    Options
    lol @ Kyle giving me feelings, because he caught feelings. I didn't mean anything personal by that, dude. Man up and stop being sensitive.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    Lmaooo da ? happened tho

? splittin up the cable in the house so now I have to get a wireless adapter lol
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Mama bout tired of ya ass huh lol
  • Beta
    Options
    I would explain myself but I would lose if I did. This ? is . Hard to adjust to with the controls though. I shoot when I don't want to and my post moves is iffy
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Kyle giving me feelings, because he caught feelings. I didn't mean anything personal by that, dude. Man up and stop being sensitive.

why you wack my post in that other thread?
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Beta outchere mastering the half court toss up shot n ?
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do u get a injury in association mode
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    THESE ? REALLY TRADED ME TO THE ? BOBCATS AND I DIDN'T EVEN ASK FOR A TRADE SMFH